Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Any one with news about toys being marked down again in East TN? I am especially interested in the "Play Wonder" wooden toys. We are at least an hour away from the closest Target, so we would appreciate any help...especially with these gas prices!!!

Many thanks!

The toys in my area are still 30% off. Patio furniture and Sunny patch is 75% and about gone. (and now being sold on craigslist)

Not much of the clothing was on clearance yet.

They did have 10 pack solar lights in the hardware department for 75% off, I waited 5 minutes and they were gone that quick(about15 of them)! AHHH I am so dumb. The would of looked so cute placed in my garden.

I did make a womans day though, she was going to as many stores as possible to get enough of the matching cushions she wanted. I happened to be returning two because I found eight that matched in the other color. She was eyeing them up while I was coming in the door, so I stopped her and asked if she needed them. She was so happy and just gave me the cash for them so she didn't have to wait for them to restock them. It made me feel good to help someone out.

Pasadena Target by Lake Ave. has their Patio Furniture and Cushions 75% off. Not much inside the store but there is still alot outside in the garden area. I was there last night until right before they closed at 7:00pm. They still have boxes in the back they will be bringing out and there were alot of cushions left.

Most toys were marked 50% today at the store here (although the signs still said 30%). And they're working on getting them into clearance aisles. I'm not certain, but if I had to bet, I'd say they'll go 75% off in 2 weeks.

Still lots of outdoor cushions, umbrella stands, sunny patch, etc sitting there at 75%. I was surprised at how much was left 2 days after it was marked down.

Edited by tnt_mommy

Any one with news about toys being marked down again in East TN? I am especially interested in the "Play Wonder" wooden toys. We are at least an hour away from the closest Target, so we would appreciate any help...especially with these gas prices!!!

Many thanks!

I wish we could find these deals!!! I loved the Play Wonder toys/food, etc. There were also some puzzles marked 30% off. Has anyone seen these go 50% off yet? We are in East TN and at least an hour away from a Target. :mad:

I am afraid to wait for 75% off :confused: Things get picked over fast!!!

Thanks for all your help. Last year around this time I was able to get several things for my classroom because of this great board!!!

Girls shoes/sandals were marked down again today.. She was marking them as I shopped.. Highest paid shoe I bought was $3.24. 7 pairs for around $20 (yes we are both addicted to shoes lol)

LOL Yeah, I love it when I find the Target shoes on clearance!! I missed it last year though..sniff sniff. I scored 5 pairs for dd and a pair of nice dress shoes for myself for about $25..made me so happy! Still ended up spending $70..but at least I got almost all of dd's stuff for school and next summer minus maybe 1 or 2 pairs of shorts/jeans and she's set!

Found lots of clearance 75% off today!

Stanley Tool Chest (with bonus 54 pc. tool set) reg. 99.99, 24.98

DYR White Bookcase 8.74

Kids Bed in a Bag set (twin size) 14.98

Kids Twin Quilt set 14.98

Potholder/Oven Mitt set 1.48

Twin Sheet set 3.82

Twin Sheet set 5.12

Toddler shoes 2.98 and 3.74

600 thread ct. standard pillowcase set 6.24

Ice cream maker mix 0.62

Retro Fan 12.48

Also saw car air fresheners, hooded towels, some bath stuff all at 75% off, Britax seats still 15% off here.

Which Target did you stop at? I'm in Pell City and was waiting for the furniture to on sale but didn't want to drive forever.

I think you are talking to me since we meet my inlaws in pell city to drop off my dd when she goes to spend them night, lol. i shop at the target in Alabaster. I havent heard of anything or anyone post about the one off 280.

most of the toys are still 50% off, but i did find singing HSM barbie dolls (Sharpey and Gabriella) orig 19.98 for 4.98. Also got ponds cleansing towlettes orig. 4.99 marked down to 3.48 and I had a 1.50 man. Q, so ended up getting the "bonus" size (30 pack plus 15 pack) for $2!! last thing I got today was TGI Friday Appitizers were marked down to $1.24 (boneless spicy chicken wings and honey bbq wings!!!) all in all, I think it was another good trip!!

I wish we could find these deals!!! I loved the Play Wonder toys/food, etc. There were also some puzzles marked 30% off. Has anyone seen these go 50% off yet? We are in East TN and at least an hour away from a Target. :mad:

Thanks for all your help. Last year around this time I was able to get several things for my classroom because of this great board!!!

I saw the play wonder toys/food marked down to 50% here at the Sherman, Tx store. I don't know much about the play wonder stuff, but I remember seeing an ice cream and dessert package for 50%. There were others too.

most of the toys are still 50% off, but i did find singing HSM barbie dolls (Sharpey and Gabriella) orig 19.98 for 4.98. Also got ponds cleansing towlettes orig. 4.99 marked down to 3.48 and I had a 1.50 man. Q, so ended up getting the "bonus" size (30 pack plus 15 pack) for $2!! last thing I got today was TGI Friday Appitizers were marked down to $1.24 (boneless spicy chicken wings and honey bbq wings!!!) all in all, I think it was another good trip!!

Has anyone else seen the HSM dolls for 4.98? I have been watching them forever and keep passing on them because there were soooo many left at 50%. I thought toy markdowns were on Wednesday so I am hoping that since yesterday they have not gone down in price and I missed out.

Edited by bharper44
spelling

I got the Play Wonder tool bench for and Bosch play saw for 50% off last week. The bench was $29.xx and the saw was $4.xx. This was in South Texas.

Has anyone else seen the HSM dolls for 4.98? I have been watching them forever and keep passing on them because there were soooo many left at 50%. I thought toy markdowns were on Wednesday so I am hoping that since yesterday they have not gone down in price and I missed out.

I thought Wed was toy day too, but when I went on Thurs, the toy department had 5-6 employees marking down. They said they have no warning or schedule as to when the markdowns will happen.