Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

if anyone in Mi finds this dealon detergents--please let me know what store has it..thanks

You probably won't...it was part of the compaction of laundry detergent that is going on in phases across the US. I believe MI was part of the phase that was a few months ago. In order to be sure, look at what is on the regular shelves....if you have bottles of detergent that are marked 2x or 3x then you are compacted and the markdowns are over.

Fruit punch flavor..got 15 for .69 cents. For some reason this particular package did'nt have the "15 juice pack" packaging...it was just sitting on the shelf..when I scanned it it came up .69.

Today I scored 4 apple juice 10 packs for .69..I have enough juice to last me for a long time..:yup:

The gps were $129.99 at 30% off.

If you need summer infant/toddler clothes, check out the clearance racks soon. Ours have been signed at 30% forever, but suddenly today I found about 40 things that were marked down 75% off and bought almost all of them. Many are for my kids but some we are still sending to Haiti. Anyway, in case you want to look, the brands/styles I found at 75% off were:

Circo boys shiny material basketball/soccer style shirts and shorts ($1.24)

Circo creepers for girls - only saw gray ($1.24)

Genuine Kids by Oshkosh - girls' seersucker jumpers, floral tops, T-shirts for boys and girls, capris and pants for girls - various prices

Little Mr. And Little Miss t-shirts for both sexes ($1.xx)

Pooh outfits, sweaters, mostly for newborns (75% off, prices varied)

Shorts for girls, both solid cotton and patterned/tailored designs ($1.xx-$2.xx)

Tank tops for girls - mostly pink floral ($1.xx)

shorts for boys up to 5T - style looked just like swim trunks but turned out not to be ($1.24)

If you need summer infant/toddler clothes, check out the clearance racks soon. Ours have been signed at 30% forever, but suddenly today I found about 40 things that were marked down 75% off and bought almost all of them. Many are for my kids but some we are still sending to Haiti. Anyway, in case you want to look, the brands/styles I found at 75% off were:

Circo boys shiny material basketball/soccer style shirts and shorts ($1.24)

Circo creepers for girls - only saw gray ($1.24)

Genuine Kids by Oshkosh - girls' seersucker jumpers, floral tops, T-shirts for boys and girls, capris and pants for girls - various prices

Little Mr. And Little Miss t-shirts for both sexes ($1.xx)

Pooh outfits, sweaters, mostly for newborns (75% off, prices varied)

Shorts for girls, both solid cotton and patterned/tailored designs ($1.xx-$2.xx)

Tank tops for girls - mostly pink floral ($1.xx)

shorts for boys up to 5T - style looked just like swim trunks but turned out not to be ($1.24)

Thanks, I will have to go check mine out...I about gave up on them ever going past 30%!

You probably won't...it was part of the compaction of laundry detergent that is going on in phases across the US. I believe MI was part of the phase that was a few months ago. In order to be sure, look at what is on the regular shelves....if you have bottles of detergent that are marked 2x or 3x then you are compacted and the markdowns are over.

thanks for the info

Fruit punch flavor..got 15 for .69 cents. For some reason this particular package did'nt have the "15 juice pack" packaging...it was just sitting on the shelf..when I scanned it it came up .69.

Today I scored 4 apple juice 10 packs for .69..I have enough juice to last me for a long time..:yup:

The gps were $129.99 at 30% off.

ok, thanks

These ballet flats finally went 75% off -$7.48 per pair..grabbed 3 pairson Saturday- black patent, gold, and rose gold..very comfortable and dressy enough for work

http://i17.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/f2/62/9afe_1.JPG

http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/f0/cb/b4d2_1.JPG

Edited by thearmstrongs

I got 2 Motts apple grape juice on clearance for 1.53 each. Used printable $1 off coupons

** Not a clearance, but my husband went with me to Target and he bought me the fire pit I've been wanting. It looks like stone all around it... HUGE.. $249.99!** Did I tell you how much I love him??!!

These ballet flats finally went 75% off -$7.48 per pair..grabbed 3 pairson Saturday- black patent, gold, and rose gold..very comfortable and dressy enough for work

Those are cute. I actually bought a matching bag to the rose pink last week for $4.98. I did not know they had shoes to go with it. Will look for them on my next visit.:)

Those are cute. I actually bought a matching bag to the rose pink last week for $4.98. I did not know they had shoes to go with it. Will look for them on my next visit.:)

great--I am seaching for the bag in gold and pink gold too..love the 4.98 price:D

Went to Target during my lunch hour and was just browsing the clerance and just happened to see a Room Essence utility cart regular 39.99 on clearance for 5.04. I didn't think that was acurate so I scanned it and it was only 5 bucks.

Great find!

Went to Target during my lunch hour and was just browsing the clerance and just happened to see a Room Essence utility cart regular 39.99 on clearance for 5.04. I didn't think that was acurate so I scanned it and it was only 5 bucks.

Yes, those are the ones. I haven't seen any others. They usually clearance the coats out around now every year, then only carry the umbrellas until fall.

I saw those on clearance today for 50% off. Some umbrellas were marked 50% off ($3.48), but the Dora and Littlest Pet Shop ones were 75% off ($1.98). I took up a few umbrellas to the cashier, and she gave them all to me for $1.98 each. I bought 9 -- 2 for my girls and the rest for gifts.

http://i17.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/f2/62/9afe_1.JPG

http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/f0/cb/b4d2_1.JPG

Thank you for this post. I picked up a pair in gold. Cannot find the bag to match.

OKay I have a quick question, now I know Target did a large clearance on baby gear a few months back, but I was wondering if this only happens once a year or if it happened more often? Thanks in advance!!

It's usually twice a year, the last time was in January so I would guess that it should be sometime soon, but...Target clearance has sucked lately so who knows!

It's usually twice a year, the last time was in January so I would guess that it should be sometime soon, but...Target clearance has sucked lately so who knows!

Well I am sure someone will report it if they see anything as I live 1 hour away from the closest Target so everyone here is my eyes and ears!! :)