Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I did buy the Crazy Frog also but haven't tried it yet. BUT...I also got the Naked Brothers Band one and that one kept skipping and did the same and the post above. I removed and reinserted and now works fine. Good luck!

BTW...are people finding the Fusions's now at 75% off because I paid at only 50% this weekend.

I did buy the Crazy Frog also but haven't tried it yet. BUT...I also got the Naked Brothers Band one and that one kept skipping and did the same and the post above. I removed and reinserted and now works fine. Good luck!

BTW...are people finding the Fusions's now at 75% off because I paid at only 50% this weekend.

They were 75% off last week in Waterloo, Iowa.. 50% off Sunday in Mason City, Iowa. Not sure what they are at now or if they have any left.

They were 75% off last week in Waterloo, Iowa.. 50% off Sunday in Mason City, Iowa. Not sure what they are at now or if they have any left.

Did you find any other deals at the Mason City Target? That is one of the three I visit that are closest to me at over an hour away. Also, did you happen to notice if they still have the monkey/jungle decor in the dollar spot area? Thanks!! :)

Where are these located in the store? I looked in the camera section, but didn't see any. My DD has been saving her money to buy one of these and she could purchase it now, if I find one at this price. She would be too estactic!

At 3 of the targets I went to they were hung next to the kodac film rolls and digital photo frames right across from the t.v's. Hope that helps.

Did you find any other deals at the Mason City Target? That is one of the three I visit that are closest to me at over an hour away. Also, did you happen to notice if they still have the monkey/jungle decor in the dollar spot area? Thanks!! :)

They still had some of the monkey stuff in dollar area. They didn't have any spectacular deals because we left without buying anything..

They still had some of the monkey stuff in dollar area. They didn't have any spectacular deals because we left without buying anything..

Thanks for the heads up on the monkey decor. I will definately be sending my sister there to check it out if she goes this weekend!

Ordered a popcorn combo today and the gal told me that today is the last day for it. They are taking it away (here anyway). I asked if it was all the Targets and she said, "yes." But, of course I dunno if she really knows what she's talking about. I think I have read here that some places have already seen it go. She told me that management told her to take all the signs down and that it was supposed to be taken out of the system this weekend. However, she said it is still ringing up today. She was very friendly about it and seemed sad herself that it would be gone soon.

I think we should all call and/or email Target and tell them to stop messing with our $1 popcorn & soda combo. I don't consider it as the actual money maker for the items but they make a lot more money when we have something to keep the kids quite so we can shop longer & buy more! My dd (2 years old) doesn't even call the store Target, she calls it popcorn soda and says "mommy, I want to go to popcorn soda". I don't think it'd be the same without it.

Ordered a popcorn combo today and the gal told me that today is the last day for it. They are taking it away (here anyway). I asked if it was all the Targets and she said, "yes." But, of course I dunno if she really knows what she's talking about. I think I have read here that some places have already seen it go. She told me that management told her to take all the signs down and that it was supposed to be taken out of the system this weekend.

Had to do a Target popcorn run-ours was still OK (WHEW!!)

My sis and I got a great deal at Target, rembrant toothpaste was on clearance for $3.17 - 3.00 peeloff= .17 great deal. Has any gone to check at other stores besides Target for Rembrant coupons? Let me know if you find any :monkey::2tapdance:gd_shake:

toothpaste is there...peelies are not

Ordered a popcorn combo today and the gal told me that today is the last day for it. They are taking it away (here anyway). I asked if it was all the Targets and she said, "yes." But, of course I dunno if she really knows what she's talking about. I think I have read here that some places have already seen it go. She told me that management told her to take all the signs down and that it was supposed to be taken out of the system this weekend. However, she said it is still ringing up today. She was very friendly about it and seemed sad herself that it would be gone soon.

I think we should all call and/or email Target and tell them to stop messing with our $1 popcorn & soda combo. I don't consider it as the actual money maker for the items but they make a lot more money when we have something to keep the kids quite so we can shop longer & buy more! My dd (2 years old) doesn't even call the store Target, she calls it popcorn soda and says "mommy, I want to go to popcorn soda". I don't think it'd be the same without it.

I agree!!!:yup::yup::yup:

Did anyone who has bought a Fusion also buy the Crazy Frog card for it?? I bought one and can't get the player to recognize it ..am I doing something wrong. It works fine with the Avatar card I bought. We just can't get it to recognize the music card ??

I did and it played fine...maybe you inserted the card the wrong way?

I did and it played fine...maybe you inserted the card the wrong way?

I finally got it to play after several tries, not sure what was wrong. I also found NBB card today at another Target. I got the spongebob one with video and game for 75% off and several stores have alot of them. The Tinkerbell ones have been $12.48 some places and still $24.98 at others. My son is thrilled with the Spongebob one though.

:gdyeahthat::gdpopcorn:

Does anyone have the Rembrandt 7.50 coupon that they could scan and email to me. I can't get the darn thing to print.

The cupons from their website are coded & user specific. Cannot be duplicated. Only to be used once. Sorry you can't get them to print.

FYI, Make sure you are allowing popups for the site or try clearing cookies.

FINALLY found a MM juice. I did a happy dance in the aisle. LOL. apple juice (just so happens my kids' favorite!

Bought Tag deodorant for my son on clearance... $1.48 and I had a $1.50 off of 2 (full size)

Bought 4 2 packs of Exedrine today.. Down to $2.48... Used 4 $2 off printable MQ from smartsource. Not bad... .48 for 2 bottles of it! Doesn't expire till last next year

Propel water clearanced to .48 each. Bought the 3 bottles that was left on the endcap.. Lemon

Free 2 cologates.. Used Target printable $1 and MQ $1.50 so then some taken off

Kotex pads clearanced to $1.27.. Used a $2 off coupon so free plus some

Cello sponge 1.14 so with the printable $1 coupon.. paid .14

Bought 5 of the 12 pack deal. Paid for that first (used my Target printables too making it $13 and change... Turned around and used the $5 GC for my other stuff. I paid under $5 for the stuff I had after the 12 packs.. I was happy. ( the lipton brisk iced tea was in the deal so got 3 of them, mug rootbeer, and a pepsi. God only knows I have enough Mt. Dew already in the garage)

For those of you music lovers of the 80s like me:D, I found in the music section a cd titled

80s new wave: party mix for 75% which was like $2.??. I love the this music. Songs by Duran Duran, Soft Cell and Peter Schilling. Just thought I'd shared. :)

So i learned a good lesson today...don't do all your returns at once! I returned 2 of the disney puzzles, 1 photokin, 1 pjs, 1 invitations, 1 window sealers today. They had a hard time locating the items on my Target card, and heads up if you try to return one of the disney puzzles...they don't even have the numbers in their system anymore, they have no record of having it! The person doing my return did credit me for my receipt but told me i had incorrect #'s on it! (I didnt!)...when I left the store i realized that she had credited me only $2.48 for the window sealers (I bought them at $5 and then found them 75% and rebought)...I was bummed that she had done the return on the lesser price! I was tired though and didn't want to go back in the store to change it (if they even would).

Picked up 6 lightbulbs for .53 and 3 flood lights for $2.98 so that made me feel better...i've switched to the energy efficient ones, but find they aren't nearly as bright, so i may mix the types in each room.

For those of you that has the Fusion and said that the Disney Mix Max clips work in them.... is the picture the same size as the fusion picture. When I tried to play the Pirates of the Carribbean (disney mix max) in the fusion.. it plays but the picture is smaller than it should be. has anyone else bought these at Target and had that trouble"?