Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Which target were you at and did they have small sizes? My daughter only wears about a sz 13 toddler (if that) and she's starting soccer next week. Also, were these with the other soccer stuff or are they in the shoe dept? I know shin guards and other soccer stuff are also on sale this week so I'm going to have to go today or tomorrow. Thanks!

They're on an endcap in sporting goods, not shoes. They did have a couple of smaller ones at my store, like size 12 or 13. Then they had a couple of 2's, 4's and 5's. You may want to take the kind of socks she'll wear to play and try them on the in the store. I've found that soccer shoes don't always run the same as regular shoes.

About a month ago a friend of mine bought her daughter a green stuffed frog at the dollar spot. Her daughter has fallen in love with it and takes it every where. Unfortunately she lost it the other day and of course they can't find any more. Does anyone have one or seen one at their target?

I don't have one but will look for them at my stores.

About a month ago a friend of mine bought her daughter a green stuffed frog at the dollar spot. Her daughter has fallen in love with it and takes it every where. Unfortunately she lost it the other day and of course they can't find any more. Does anyone have one or seen one at their target?

Are those the ones that make the kissing sounds from Valentine's day????

I picked up:

one fusion for 75% off

the skin colored crayons...finally. I have been looking for them for some time now, every trip and all the sudden they end up on an end-cap. It was weird. I wish I would have gotten a few of them now. Maybe I'll go back.

Oh, and the Rembrandt white strips are now 50% off so 9.xx plus the 7.50 off coupon.

I picked up 7 of the Rembrandt toothpaste tubes, there were a lot more but only 7 coupons. The cashier said they have a new policy of only 1 man. coupon per order so she let me have 7 different orders.

I also picked up 2 Nascar collectible tins with 4 replica diecast race cars inside for $6.24, reg $24.99 each.

I found tons of the Rembrandt toothpaste but none had the $3 coupons. The turtle thing with playdoh was 75%, the moonsand that's on clearance is still only 30% but they only had 1 left and DH made the mistake of telling me to try to keep DD happy (she's sick) so she got both toys and a new blanket for her bed (50%). Did use my $5 toy cp & my free breadstick cp so I was happy with that. I'm hoping those blankets go to 75% and I'll keep my receipt just in case (and of course, buy more if they do)!

I picked up 7 of the Rembrandt toothpaste tubes, there were a lot more but only 7 coupons. The cashier said they have a new policy of only 1 man. coupon per order so she let me have 7 different orders.

I also picked up 2 Nascar collectible tins with 4 replica diecast race cars inside for $6.24, reg $24.99 each.

One man. Q per order? You've got to be kidding me? that's insane. Now they are limiting the # of Q's we can use? Seriously? I just can't believe that!:eyepoppin:confused::mad::shock:

The Fusion is the one with the screen, right? Is that one coming up $19.98 for you guys? Because at my Target, it was scanning $39.98. Also, if anyone see's some of the movies for it, please let me know. Like the SpongeBob movies. I was able to get the Naked Brother Band for $3.74 but didn't have anything else marked down. Thanks in advance!

One man. Q per order? You've got to be kidding me? that's insane. Now they are limiting the # of Q's we can use? Seriously? I just can't believe that!:eyepoppin:confused::mad::shock:

I wonder if she meant one item/one q; not one q for the entire order.

The Fusion is the one with the screen, right? Is that one coming up $19.98 for you guys? Because at my Target, it was scanning $39.98. Also, if anyone see's some of the movies for it, please let me know. Like the SpongeBob movies. I was able to get the Naked Brother Band for $3.74 but didn't have anything else marked down. Thanks in advance!

SpongeBob movie was 50% off. 9.98 reg 19.99

They're on an endcap in sporting goods, not shoes. They did have a couple of smaller ones at my store, like size 12 or 13. Then they had a couple of 2's, 4's and 5's. You may want to take the kind of socks she'll wear to play and try them on the in the store. I've found that soccer shoes don't always run the same as regular shoes.

Thanks. I went to the Massillon store and got them but they had them in the regular soccer isle. I had to get that, a soccer ball, shin guards, the whole works because it's the first time my little one will be playing. That helped a lot! I think I ended up paying more for the shin guards than for the shoes LOL. My best deal was a cellphone case for my husband (he just lost his today) for $2.48 75% off :) :)

Finally a great day at Target!!!

I went to the Niles store and they had the Fusion players 75% off Yeah Yeah!!

And I was able to use 3 $5 coupons!!

:g_dance::runaway::g_clap::lolrun:

I almost went to Niles today, but went west instead. I would have loved to have seen someone else pulling out their Target coupons.

How did you get to use 3 $5?:confused: I tried to use 2 of the toy ones today, but since the cashier had a problem with it scanning she noticed there were 2 and said I already used one.:(

The boys bike was still there,had to buy it for $15 (glad the self scanners were out of service). PS3 bluetooth keyboard 50% off , LOTS of toilet scrubbers & refills, but only 4 Remberant with peelies, printer paper .34 after coupon. Thank goodness my store takes more than one coupon. Before coupons $90.00 after coupons $50. Second store before coupons $38 after coupons $1.12. My tax of 2.57 was more than my total!!!:yup:

No,she specifically said one coupon per order! I was shocked but a least she still let me split my stuff up into separate orders. I checked with the front lane manager before leaving and she said it's true and it's to cut down on the people who buy more than what a typical family can use. I have a family of 4 and was buying 7 tubes of toothpaste, I don't feel it was excessive:confused:

Probably not. they do this periodically. Usually it is at the store level, not corporate, so if you have the option to avoid that particular store, it is usually fine. Sometimes you can call the 800 number and get stuff like that overturned, but not always.

I almost went to Niles today, but went west instead. I would have loved to have seen someone else pulling out their Target coupons.

How did you get to use 3 $5?:confused: I tried to use 2 of the toy ones today, but since the cashier had a problem with it scanning she noticed there were 2 and said I already used one.:(

The boys bike was still there,had to buy it for $15 (glad the self scanners were out of service). PS3 bluetooth keyboard 50% off , LOTS of toilet scrubbers & refills, but only 4 Remberant with peelies, printer paper .34 after coupon. Thank goodness my store takes more than one coupon. Before coupons $90.00 after coupons $50. Second store before coupons $38 after coupons $1.12. My tax of 2.57 was more than my total!!!:yup:

The system will generally take multiples of the $5 coupon if you have enough stuff, but most cashiers catch it that you shouldn't. One cashier I know let me use 4 because he didn't want to ring me up 4 times with separate orders. However, I asked another one who I am very friendly with, and she said she'd rather do it as separate orders so she didn't get into trouble. They can get into a lot of trouble for not catching expired coupons or following the rules on store coupons. It probably depends on the store & manager though.

I done the $5.00 toy coupon on seperate orders as well, I usually ask first and they have no problem with it. I did try one to use two coupons - I was buying over $100.00 in toys at the time and they said no, only one coupon.

No,she specifically said one coupon per order! I was shocked but a least she still let me split my stuff up into separate orders. I checked with the front lane manager before leaving and she said it's true and it's to cut down on the people who buy more than what a typical family can use. I have a family of 4 and was buying 7 tubes of toothpaste, I don't feel it was excessive:confused:

So you should be able to use more than 1 mfg. coupon if you are buying different items. Is it just 1 of each type of mfg coupon or 1 coupon for everything total?

Which target were you at and did they have small sizes? My daughter only wears about a sz 13 toddler (if that) and she's starting soccer next week. Also, were these with the other soccer stuff or are they in the shoe dept? I know shin guards and other soccer stuff are also on sale this week so I'm going to have to go today or tomorrow. Thanks!

I found some shin guards at KMart awhile back for .50 & nicer ones for 1.00.

Does anybody know when the dressers go on sale? Need one for my DD17, I think I saw the white one on sale or maybe it was the little table, cant remember. She likes the darkwood one they have for $279. I think.

I saw a brown 5 drawer & also a matching wide 8? drawer for about 60 each 2 days ago. I think 50%?

You still did alot better with your coupons than I did!

I did 3 separate orders and she took each one, I didn't have to buy much more since the fusion was 20 by itself, and even though the other stuff wasn't toys and really the fusion is considered electronics she still took them no problem. BTY I think a lot more is going to be marked down in electronics this coming monday, i overheard the sales people talking about bringing stuff back for each other if things came down in price. Also supershopper, if you are in need of a kitchenaid mixer there is one at the niles Lowes for $92!

Also supershopper, if you are in need of a kitchenaid mixer there is one at the niles Lowes for $92!

Thanks for the thought! ;)

If it was an Artisan with a rebate I would be there! Within the last 6 mo. I have found 5 on clearance. The 75% Target , Lowes price match deal, Amazon deal & the last was from Niles Dillards sale $54 Artisan after rebate & Macy's clearance!

If I buy 1 more I think DH will know I am addicted & have me committed!:eyepoppin

My son had to be in Boston yesterday for an appt, so I hit Target in Watertown, MA. It was kind of a mess due to a remodel...but they had Pokemon single figures 75% for $.98 my son wa thrilled !! Also Color Wonder stuff on the box but it was still 30%, still bought on for DD.

My Fusions were still at 50% also. Would anyone be willing to pick one up for me (at 75% off) and I'll send you a check or paypal or something. I have a 3 year old nephew coming to visit for 3 WEEKS:eyepoppin and I don't want to have to tote around the big DVD player everywhere!

Thanks in advance!

I scanned the spongebob fusion last night and it came up item not found but when i took it to the cash register it rang up 39.98. i told the cashier that when i scanned it it read INF so they called back to electronics and it got it for 19.98!!! so i bought 2.:cheesy:

My Fusions were still at 50% also. Would anyone be willing to pick one up for me (at 75% off) and I'll send you a check or paypal or something. I have a 3 year old nephew coming to visit for 3 WEEKS:eyepoppin and I don't want to have to tote around the big DVD player everywhere!

Thanks in advance!

Wow, I would NOT recommend one for a 3 year old. They are so fragile that a kid of 6 or 7 would break them that easily, but they are an electronics item, and I would think a 3 year old would break them pretty quickly. Also, you will need the software mentioned earlier and will need to convert any videos to the format for the Fusion as well as memory cards to put them on--which a 3 year old could also easily trash or swallow. Just my $.02, but I'd stick with a portable DVD player over a Fusion for a kid that age.

I scanned the spongebob fusion last night and it came up item not found but when i took it to the cash register it rang up 39.98. i told the cashier that when i scanned it it read INF so they called back to electronics and it got it for 19.98!!! so i bought 2.:cheesy:

You were probably just lucky. There are 2 bar codes on it, and when you scanned it at the scanner, you probably scanned the wrong one.

I am so sorry if this has already been answered, but where can I find the coupon for $7.50 off the REMBRANDT whitening strips? Im kind of in a rush and don't have time to browse further back to figure it out. I haven't been to target in forever and im looking forward to it!

Finally went to Target today for the first time in a week!!! Not a bad trip. I picked up:

2 Nexcare Bandages - $1.78 ea - $1 q = $0.78 ea!

Nature Made Calcium supp - $3.04 - $2q = $1.04

Tums Smoithies 60ct - $1.97 - $1q = $0.97

Surfboard beach border $2.48

I also found a BUNCH of peelies on the Garnier, Schick and Benefiber. :)

Hit the Target in Linden yesterday and got some good clearance:

2 boxes of 5-count Pria bars for $2.34 each (50% off)

Several pairs of Merona socks at .74 for 1 pair and $1.48 for 2-packs (75% off)

They also had a bunch of knee-his on sale for $1.98 (50% off)

1 4-pk of Mach 3 razor refills for $1.48 (at least 75% off)

A 5-pack of infant receiving blankets by Gerber for $7.68 (30% off)

A Glinda the Good Witch pad of sticky notes for .98 (75% off)

1 Febreeze plug-in air filter refill for $1.07 (75% off)

1 set of pastel-colored tea towels for .98 (75% off)

2 boxes of KY Intimates Kits (includes massage oil and massage tool) for $9.98

1 box of KY lotion sampler for $4.98

BUT I had three $3 off coupons -- so I only paid $1.98 to $6.98 for each. :blush:

All in all, a decent trip.

I noticed several racks of kids' and ladies' clothing on sale with 30-50% off signs

And there's a lot of pet stuff on clearance, too.

I was in a hurry so didn't check electronics, men's clothes or toys.

But I did notice the stash of clearanced lightbulbs is dwindling rapidly. We have replaced

most of our lightbulbs with the energy-efficient/long-lasting ones so I didn't grab any

but there were some 40-watt 4-packs of bulbs for $1.24 (75% off)

Happy hunting!