Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I don't think ours ever got it JackJack

I think you're right....Grrrrrr!:mad: They would have made great little take home items for kids when we have games night etc...I did see a really cute line of Strawberry Shortcake, but my kids age group is a little old for it. Thanks lovetoshopCA for the info!

were those the ones from Smith & Hawken in the pastel glazed pots? I had been eyeing them! That is at least the 2nd time that one of their products has been mysteriously "recalled" when they were in mid clearance! I tried to buy some stuff last year and that happened.

Yes, they are the ones, the Smith and Hawkens in the three glazed pots. They were rye grass seed, catgrass and lemongrass. I told the salesgirl that I saw them at about $11 and waited for them to go lower. I asked what happens to the ones that were sold for $11; will there be a recall on them? I was allowed to buy the Smith and Hawkens Salad Mix Seed Kit which is in a tall flower pot.

Yes, they are the ones, the Smith and Hawkens in the three glazed pots. They were rye grass seed, catgrass and lemongrass. I told the salesgirl that I saw them at about $11 and waited for them to go lower. I asked what happens to the ones that were sold for $11; will there be a recall on them? I was allowed to buy the Smith and Hawkens Salad Mix Seed Kit which is in a tall flower pot.

They are still on the shelf here in Illinois. Do you remember how much the Salad Mix went for? I tried to get one this week, but it still scanned full price!

They are still on the shelf here in Illinois. Do you remember how much the Salad Mix went for? I tried to get one this week, but it still scanned full price!

the tall salad one around me ran 4.24, i think the smaller pot (similar to a strawberry jar) ran 3.xx -- i bought the chamomile, lemon balm, and mint three pot kit for 4.24 last night. I also found a ceramic sports bank that was made up of a soccer ball, football, baseball, basketball for 2.48 and a throw with all the same balls for 2.48.

the tall salad one around me ran 4.24, i think the smaller pot (similar to a strawberry jar) ran 3.xx -- i bought the chamomile, lemon balm, and mint three pot kit for 4.24 last night. I also found a ceramic sports bank that was made up of a soccer ball, football, baseball, basketball for 2.48 and a throw with all the same balls for 2.48.

Thanks, I may go try for that again. I'm going to look for that throw too! Picked up the closet organizers today. 9.98 and 17.48 -- two different sizes and types.

Went to Target today and found Adidas soccer cleats for 50% off - they rang up for $9.48. I also found 3 Barbie Girl mp3 players for $14.98. My daughter got one for her birthday and loves it so I bought one for her best friend's birthday party tomorrow!!

I saw the rubbermaid storage bench - regular price 79.99 for $55. I didn't buy it though. Lots of things in automotive marked down today and the white shabby chic furniture was on clearance too!

Sadly the one lady at our Target cafe is so unable to understand the cash register that she can barely get through my usual transaction of one apple juice box and one small icee. I don't want to disrespect her but often I wait so long that I want to throw myself bodily over the counter and just ring it thru myself! We don't have Pizza Hut food either, just the Archer Farms stuff and then a Starbucks next to it. And our popcorn/drink combo is STILL $2! :no:

My popcorn/drink combo is $1.00 and the pretzel/pop combo is $2.00.......How much do you have to pay for your pretzel/pop combo?

I went to Target this morning and the herb three packs of rye, catgrass and lemongass were still on the shelves. I tried to purchase it again and the manager said it is recalled; he didn't know why. I did purchase the flower pot lettuce one, which is also Smith and Hawkens.

Longtime reader, first-time poster here! Spent the day Friday at 2 Toledo stores (in Holland and Rossford) Holland had lots of automotive-type items on endcaps. I got a 200 watt power inverter for 7.98 (orig. 24.99), a key chain (lots of varieties) for 1.24 (orig 4.99), two Eveready flashlights for .44 each (2.99). Also they had mp3 players (I think the fusion type) for 24.99 (don't think this is the lowest I've seen on here) so if anyone is looking.

In Rossford, I found a Gamecube Star Wars Lego game for 9.98 (was 13.98 in Holland) and Fieldcrest towels for 2.xx (orig. 11.xx). The towels had a rather ugly pattern but they were big and soft so I said "For $2, what the heck!" I also noticed they had quite a few boxes of the character carpet squares people have been talking about. The trick is that they were scattered around the store on various endcaps (no central location). I don't remember the exact price but I think they were around 24.xx. Found no MM in either store.

Overall, a fun day! Spent less than $30 and got a lot (not necessarily things I absolutely needed! :D)

My popcorn/drink combo is $1.00 and the pretzel/pop combo is $2.00.......How much do you have to pay for your pretzel/pop combo?

good question, I'm not certain because I've never gotten it, but I think that one is $2 too. I asked about the popcorn combo price one day because it used to be $1.00 a while back and she told me we were some sort of "test area" for it being $2. ha ha - lucky us! :)

Longtime reader, first-time poster here! Spent the day Friday at 2 Toledo stores (in Holland and Rossford) Holland had lots of automotive-type items on endcaps. I got a 200 watt power inverter for 7.98 (orig. 24.99), a key chain (lots of varieties) for 1.24 (orig 4.99), two Eveready flashlights for .44 each (2.99). Also they had mp3 players (I think the fusion type) for 24.99 (don't think this is the lowest I've seen on here) so if anyone is looking.

In Rossford, I found a Gamecube Star Wars Lego game for 9.98 (was 13.98 in Holland) and Fieldcrest towels for 2.xx (orig. 11.xx). The towels had a rather ugly pattern but they were big and soft so I said "For $2, what the heck!" I also noticed they had quite a few boxes of the character carpet squares people have been talking about. The trick is that they were scattered around the store on various endcaps (no central location). I don't remember the exact price but I think they were around 24.xx. Found no MM in either store.

Overall, a fun day! Spent less than $30 and got a lot (not necessarily things I absolutely needed! :D)

So I have some new competition at the NW Ohio stores? Welcome. I try not to peruse on the weekends just because there are a TON of people in the store. The last time I was in was a half hour before closing on a week day. It was empty and awesome. Maybe we'll run into each other some time:-)

Finally gave in & bought the girls bike. Thurs rang 75% now INF. They had 2 girls & 1 boys. Pd 15 & used the $5 toy coupon. $10 for a $60 bike. I just couldn't bear to see it go to salvage!;)

FYI Thankyou to the person who has been hiding deals. Your tools went 75% & Easter toys you forgot .50! Suddenly they dissappeared, Oh yea, they're in my car!:D

I know that around here the wall borders and decals went 75% off. If anyone sees the sports decals and wall growth chart at 75% off please PM me if you would be willing to purchase and ship. We are doing my son's room in the sports theme and I wasn't even able to find any at 50%, I was lucky enough to get the dollar spot sports stuff to decorate his room, but that was it. TIA

I found a bunch of Nexcare bandaids 50% off plus there is a printable:

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/WW_Nexcare/FirstAidProducts/Offers/Offers/

Thanks for the coupon. I'm running low on bandaids. Got a couple good deals yesterday, Isaac Mizrahi sunglasses $4.xx , lots of car airfresheners (hanging ones and the ones that go on the vent), flood lights $1.3x , nightlight bulbs $ .83, . Waiting for the Flip Video to go lower than $90. Anyone sees these cheaper please post.TIA

I know that around here the wall borders and decals went 75% off. If anyone sees the sports decals and wall growth chart at 75% off please PM me if you would be willing to purchase and ship. We are doing my son's room in the sports theme and I wasn't even able to find any at 50%, I was lucky enough to get the dollar spot sports stuff to decorate his room, but that was it. TIA

I did see these last night..hopefully when I go back this week I'll see if they still have them. I'll defintely pm you if I find it again.

didn't see this til after i went to target today -- they were 75% off at the store near me, but i think it was mostly the animal prints