Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

heading there as I finish typing! Printed off some coupons too

In ad, Pepsi products are 4/$10... With Target coupon, brings them down to $2 a 12 pack again. Doubt we'll see another super sale like this before summer. Stock up while you can (my husband drinks Mt Dew like water)

Depends on where you live...in our ad, it is 4/11.

heading there as I finish typing! Printed off some coupons too

In ad, Pepsi products are 4/$10... With Target coupon, brings them down to $2 a 12 pack again. Doubt we'll see another super sale like this before summer. Stock up while you can (my husband drinks Mt Dew like water)

Are these the expired coupons from 3/15/08? I am afraid to try to use expired coupons especially when they are one coupon for each product.

Shutterfly gifts for 30% off

I'm going to have to watch for these in Tucson. I bought a few of the different gifts when they were 75% and I really enjoyed making them. I was also impressed at the quality of the items. The gifts I've given so far have gone over extremely well.

After having such a positive experience, I had wished I had bought more of them.

Thanks for posting this. :)

I called target this morning and asked if Easter had gone 90% off and she said " no, still 75%" but after reading your posts about 90% at your stores, I took off and of course 90% signs all over. I wasn't too mad cuz all my stuff was stashed away anyway :tongue1: I got 3 full bags for $13.xx . Thanks to all you guys for posting 90% @ your stores.

I just got back from Clay, NY Target, Easter was 90% and the had a lot of those really cool baskets/buckets in different characters and shapes. We got two transformers fabric buckets for .99 each. I was so excited. I also found a lot of those "FLOR Rug in a box" for 75% off, just what I needed to carpet my old splintery floors upstairs.

Are these the expired coupons from 3/15/08? I am afraid to try to use expired coupons especially when they are one coupon for each product.

Not expired. Current coupons available for print on Target.com

Sale 4 12 packs $10

2.50 each

Target coupon is $1 off of 2= $2 a 12 pack! I bought a ton for my husband

HIT THE MOTHER LOAD! LOL

Found someones stash in toys...

8 of the Fisher Price magna doodles (shaped like an egg)

6 of the Hot Wheels 5 packs of cars

6 of the bob the builder easter figure sets

1 John Deere Die Cast vehicle set (too cute)

2 20 Questions games WOW pastel blue

In Easter section, I found a Cars puzzle in an egg

4 bags of Dove milk chocolates .32 a bag and I had 2 buy one get one free coupons!

Found 9 of the Easter shirts.... Bought all (most of the butterfly and flower one)

Big plastic egg with snickers inside

Little Pet shop treat containers (bought all 6)

Transformers treat containers (bought all 4)

edible egg and/or cookie markers

4 bags of easter grass 2 cents each

Dollar spot.. bought more hair stuff .25 each.

Bracelet .25 each

headbands .25 each

Found some hidden marked down Market Pantry cereal... Honey combs and chocolate ones for 1.24 a box

Used my $5 off of $25 coupon too!

I KNOW there is more, but can't think of it all right now. LOL. 4 FULL bags

Forgot to add, I also found 4 more Colgate total Advanced whitening toothpastes.... On clearance for $1.70 each. Printable $1 off coupons making them only .70 each. I also had a manufacturer coupon for .75 off (2 of them). Got them for next to nothing

Funniest thing happened at Target today. When I went Thursday there were still 2 Isles of Easter stuff left. So I was hopeful that there would be plenty left today. So I headed to the back of the store where the Easter stuff was and turned the corner and BAM! Nothing! It was all gone and replaced with household stuff. So I found an employee and asked if it had been moved. He said "The Easter Bunny came and got it all last night". Luckily I had a few stashes throughout the store. :) I headed out to get them and scan them and Yep, 90%! I was so happy! Tee Hee!!!! Thanks!

Funniest thing happened at Target today. When I went Thursday there were still 2 Isles of Easter stuff left. So I was hopeful that there would be plenty left today. So I headed to the back of the store where the Easter stuff was and turned the corner and BAM! Nothing! It was all gone and replaced with household stuff. So I found an employee and asked if it had been moved. He said "The Easter Bunny came and got it all last night". Luckily I had a few stashes throughout the store. :) I headed out to get them and scan them and Yep, 90%! I was so happy! Tee Hee!!!! Thanks!

OK all you "stashers" attention: I have tried several different places to "stash" stuff but it always get found. What is the best area to hide stuff? I have tried in drawers of furniture;behind towels and even behind the large boxes like golf clubs and it never stays hidden. Any suggestions?????????????/:D:D

OK all you "stashers" attention: I have tried several different places to "stash" stuff but it always get found. What is the best area to hide stuff? I have tried in drawers of furniture;behind towels and even behind the large boxes like golf clubs and it never stays hidden. Any suggestions?????????????/:D:D

I will never give away my stash places, sorry. Too much at stake :tongue1::D

Probably the weekend crowd took alot of it and the employees took the rest :gdparanoid::gdparanoid: I still haven't forgotten about GB, there was a ton of stuff the night before when I was there and I was the first one in the doors the next day and all the good stuff (that I wanted) was gone :mad:, so now if its small enough to hide, I hide it:yup::D

I got a few good things....

Elmo Jr. See and Say .49

Crayola bath dots .39

Polly Pocket Egg Puzzle .39

Hershey filled eggs .49

2 Bunny bath fizzer .19 each

2 MnM's EasterCane .29 each

Free Cracklin Oat Bran w/ coupon

5 double packs of Colgate .89 each (.45 a tube :D)

I saw a few things I'd like to keep my eye on too.

I got 6 transformer mr. potato heads for $.99 each. :D They were still in the toy section on an end cap instead of with the Easter stuff. They'll make great gifts for my son's friends. I left some behind at Glenbrook if anyone is looking.

I'll PM you. You aren't in my neck of the woods. ;) But the thing about stashing is that the places change a bit over time. The place that works now won't work once it has been found by employees. However, it may work again in a year. So, you have to move things around sometimes. It also depends on size. Some things are simply too big to stash. But small things, I have found several good spots that I rotate. And, I will often stash in more than one store just in case they are found in one but not another. Some stores are quick to check and find everything, others will be there for months and months (I forgot to check back and found stuff long since salvaged when I went to hide something new.)!

Our store had pallats with brown boxes marked Easter Clearance. They were taped up & looked mostly like eggs & grass prob. getting ready for salvage. I knew I should have gone this morning. Someone took a few of the things I had scattered mostly the cloths. Luckly most was still there animals, wicker & plush baskets and candy. Managed to also get 6 free shampoo & conditioners , 3 more free Zouts and Nabisco snacks. I also used the $5 toy coupon.

I need to stay off of here so I don't know about so much clearance that I am compelled to buy, lol! I went back today with DS5 and we got a few more of the 25 cent dollar spot stuff, plus about $15 worth of Easter 90% off stuff. We got lots of little sheep shaped eggs filled with Hersheys kisses and malted ball boxes for 9 cents each, and then a bunch of plastic baskets for my family's adult/kid egg hunt next year as well as a bunch of egg decorating kits and several big bags of lemon and orange kisses. I also found about 6 of the green striped "Easter" infant clothing and was thrilled you all told me what to look for. You can't beat a cute onesie for $.29! :) My favorite find was about 7 of the "Easter" frames - many of which were just plain pastel colors. They all were scuffed up a bit which is probably why they were still there, but I have found Magic Eraser works great for that and now they look perfect. There was still plenty of stuff when we finally left (especially eggs and those cloth baskets), but I did hear some employee conversations going on and it sure sounded as if they were getting ready to box it all up.

I'll PM you. You aren't in my neck of the woods. ;) But the thing about stashing is that the places change a bit over time. The place that works now won't work once it has been found by employees. However, it may work again in a year. So, you have to move things around sometimes. It also depends on size. Some things are simply too big to stash. But small things, I have found several good spots that I rotate. And, I will often stash in more than one store just in case they are found in one but not another. Some stores are quick to check and find everything, others will be there for months and months (I forgot to check back and found stuff long since salvaged when I went to hide something new.)!

thanks for all the info from the pms I got. I love this forum... its almost like a soriety... love those sales and have really found more since you all are willing to share. They had marked down some furniture and even a darling Shabby Chic vanity 30% off so start watching those. There were end tables and entry tables and some individual wood chairs too.

Went this afternoon...still a few aisles of stuff...we returned the stuff we got at 50% off (rebought it all at 75% off)...I think the employees were thrilled because i heard them picking what they wanted from it as we left! lol. I doubt any of it made it back to the Easter section. We picked up the Dora bucket, some little candy, and a bunch of new stuffed friends and the glow in the dark bag eggs w/candy (super fun for next year)...no oreos left :( now that i had my coupon it figures! We even checked the toy section for some of the stashed ones (I do not stash personally, but love to find others stashes), but nothing there. Dollar spot was 75% off blue dot, picked up ALOT of the 4-aa batteries (thanks for the heads up!!!), some dog clothes (great for DD's bears), random arts and crafts stuff....spent about $15 total...not too shabby! QUESTION: when do they mark down things like electronics and shutterfly?