Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I don't think my first question came out right.....

If I bought Easter for 50% off, can I return it and get back what I paid, even thought Easter is now 75% off?? The back of my receipt says that seasonal merchandise will be returned at it's current selling price.....I rebought a lot of stuff at 75% off and I was wondering if I return it with my 50% off receipt, will they give me the price I paid.....I'm confused...

If I bought Easter for 50% off, can I return it and get back what I paid, even thought Easter is now 75% off?? The back of my receipt says that seasonal merchandise will be returned at it's current selling price.....I rebought a lot of stuff at 75% off and I was wondering if I return it with my 50% off receipt, will they give me the price I paid.....I'm confused...

It depends on the store...you will have to enquire there.

Yes, your question came out right. But the answer is we don't really know. you'll just have to try. Don't say anything to the cashier, just take it to return. They'll either tell you you can only get the 75% price back, or they'll give you the full refund. The company policy is to only give back the reduced price, as noted on the receipt. However, many folks on this list have had a totally different experience, and have been able to get back the 50% off price even after it has gone 75%. So you'll just have to try and see.

I got a couple Furreal doggies for $9.94 (50%)......I added one more thing and used the $5 coupon......I had a little bit of a problem with the coupon, cuz the cashier said I couldn't use it since it says on the coupon that it's VOID if copied , but I tried to explain to her I didn't copy it, I PRINTED it...It says right on the coupon "print this coupon"..she had to call a mgr and he said they would take it this time, but corporate told them to look if it has that statement about being VOID if copied and that they couldn't accept it ,even if it's their own.....

Question!....If I bought Easter stuff for 50% off and found the same stuff today for 75%, can I return the 50% off and get back what I paid or will they give me the 75% off.....My receipt says seasonal items on clearance will be refunded at current selling price....

Well I took back some picture frames that I bought for 50% off because I found them for 75% off and they took them without a problem. Infact the little ticket that prints out to tell them what to make the new sticker for said 1.25 instead of 2.50 and I said "I paid 2.50 for those" and she smiled and said yes I know, they are 1.25 now. So maybe its different in some targets but its worth the try anyways. Good luck

It came out right, I read it wrong, sorry.

Yes, it is clear like the name brand ones. In fact, today I was the one who spilled it. How I didn't put my finger on top the straw when opening it is beyond me.....

LOL...I blame it all my kid, but the truth is that I'm not the daintiest person either (don't tell anybody). ;) Thanks for the info. I guess it's the Target brand for us then. Are any other flavors palatable, or is the fruit punch the only one the kids like?

forgot to mention....in addition to easter deals, I got 6 Rubbermaid containers for $1.74 each. The tan color ones that were on clearance. They didn't have lids to match, so I got blue ones that worked, and they didn't give me any grief about it.

I did the same thing last week. Found them with no lids & the blue fit great. There are also $1 off coupons from some Sunday papers for these! ;)

LOL...I blame it all my kid, but the truth is that I'm not the daintiest person either (don't tell anybody). ;) Thanks for the info. I guess it's the Target brand for us then. Are any other flavors palatable, or is the fruit punch the only one the kids like?

My daughter and I like the blue raspberry flavor.

My store had a ton of BRATZ dools for $2.48. I only bought 5 different ones but 2 of each. They are really nice glamourous girls with long dresses. Not the typical *skanky* dressed that you usually see. I have 4 boys and we get invited to a ton of girls parties. I'm thinking of going back to see if they have anymore of them.

They also had a Hannah Montannah talking stage thing that was 59.99 marked 14.xx and a Spoderman Blaster set that was 19.99 marked 4.98.

My Burts Bees lip sets are still only 30% off and the Duraflame Logs are only 50% also. There is a $6 printable for 2 cases of duraflame but I want to get them at 75% + my Q!

well I don't have any kids, but my bf and I love all the flavors!!

I went to 2 Targets today in different cities in NC and the dollar spot (Blue dot) was 75% off. One store had the 75% off signs up but the other store still had their 50% off signs but when I scanned the stuff if came up 75% off. I am so excited because my local store was completely out of the sesame stree stuff when it went 50% off. Now I have all of the goodie bags and great Elmo stuff to put in them!

Of course, I could not resist the Easter candy! Found lots of chocolates I think had been stashed :P

My best deal was the Dysney 3D puzzles. I found 3 of them!!! They all came up INF so I found an employee. This time I found someone that did not have the electric scanner and I told her that I knew someone that got them for $3.24 so she called up front and told them to ring them up that much!!! YAY!! I got all 3. I have lots of little girls in my family.

Thanks all for the heads up re Easter 75% off! I went tonight and managed to get a bunch of the plush flowers for 25 cents each!!! woohoo. Now I have a big fat bouquet that I know a friend of mine will love. I also picked up some of the plush animals at 25 cents each (they had cow, hippo, elephant, cat, dog, lion). And thanks for the heads up on the AA batteries 4-pack. At 25 cents a pack, it's a steal! Now if only they had Easter 90% off... *dreams* :fluffy:

lovetoshopCA, thanks for answering my question re St. Patty's going 90%. At least know I don't have to keep checking back since I got all the stuff I need at 75% off.

For the person who was asking about MONKIES, I found some really cute stuff today while I was perusing. Nothing on sale per se, since it seems like new products for the Spring. But eventually it will go on sale right? :P

Here's some pics. The doormat is $9.99, the bedding is $39.99 I think. Not sure about the other knicks&knacks. Less than $10 each I think.

I have a question.. we are remodeling my son's room and the new theme is monkey/surf/jungle. Someone told me that Target has some monkey/jungle stuff in their $1/$2.50 area. I was wondering if they were referring to the Dollar Spot? Also can anyone confirm this? If so, was it extremely cute? I live an hour away from the nearest Target so I would like to know before I make the trip all the way there... THANKS!!

I found some bath towels with hand towels for $9 at Kmart... and then a 6 pack of wash clothes for $6... then a monkey rug for $6 so if you can't find anything at Target look at Kmart... they were super super cute.

At Target I found slippers and frames and didn't see anything else in the safari type theme... the stuff I did see was in the $2.50 spot. Really cute.

Easter still 75% in NE Ohio- asked one of the (very young) younger workers...said will probably be 90% off on Monday because no one works on the weekend to price adjust to 90% off on Sunday. I do not think this is correct...doesn't the price decrease/change for seasonal come from corporate and done via computer?

Does anyone have any of those white melamine easter plates? They are yellow on the bottom, white on the top, with a little easter picture in one of the corners. I was able to get 7 in a store here in St. Louis, but wasn't able to go out hunting for more with the kiddos. I got them for .49 cents at 75% off, but am willing to pay $1 for them plus shipping if you aren't in St. Louis. I would like at least 8 more. PM me if you can help. Thanks!:yup:

Easter still 75% in NE Ohio- asked one of the (very young) younger workers...said will probably be 90% off on Monday because no one works on the weekend to price adjust to 90% off on Sunday. I do not think this is correct...doesn't the price decrease/change for seasonal come from corporate and done via computer?

Yes, it happens from corporate, not by anyone in the store doing it. It will probably go today or tomorrow.

Has anyone tried using the fusion movie cards in a disney player? it looks like they should work but we are trying the spongebo movie in the tinkerbell mix max and i can not seem to get it to work. any ideas?

will target take back the fusion movie card if it was opened?

thanks!

miranda

I just called target and they said Easter is still 75%, she didnt know about tomorrow or Monday....:confused:

just so you know, here if the sign says 50% off but the stuff is scanning at 75% & they haven't changed the signs yet (which happens often first thing in the morning) and you call they will tell you that it's 50% off because that's what the sign says