Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I was able to pick up the Wilton colored sugar (spring colors), confetti dots, and micro sprinkles all for half off. Since DD is in to baking cupcakes, I didn't want to chance them being gone if I waited, so I bought one of each. They were moved into the Easter area with some egg shaped cake molds (cupcake size).

Does anyone have a FLIP (video camera)? I've heard that the 30 min. ones record more than 30 minutes just want to know if you like it or if there are any problems with it cuz target has them on sale $90. and I want to buy one for my teens b-day. ty

I just returned from a lunchtime run to T. They were just putting out these cool new gift cards (in the greeting card area). They are speed racer-themed USB drives. The drive is built right into the card. I just tried it out and it works just like any USB, except it's in the form of a gift card. ;) Oh, I just realized there are 2 Mattel coupons pre-loaded on the USB too.

I saw those on Monday...a huge cart of them. I thought what the heck do they need to stock all those gift cards for and kept walking!

Hoping my stores will go 75 tomorrow because I stopped in today and the completely restocked the toy bins in the Easter section. I forget can I return seasonal clearance and rebuy????

My store will not do this for seasonal. You can return them, wait for it to be put on the shelf and then rebuy it.

The t-shirts I got out of the infants/toddlers section have a green striped tag on them that say "Tee" and in the corner it has the DPCI and $3.99. The tag on the actual shirt is also green and has little eggs all over it. HTH.

Thanks!

Now for the 90% off looking for stripes & eggs. Christmas was he same. Plain red was not 90%, but striped red was. Same items different tags. I was able to stockup on PJ'S adults & childrens. I'm so sad I have to work tomorrow I can't scope things out.:(

I just returned from a lunchtime run to T. They were just putting out these cool new gift cards (in the greeting card area). They are speed racer-themed USB drives. The drive is built right into the card. I just tried it out and it works just like any USB, except it's in the form of a gift card. ;) Oh, I just realized there are 2 Mattel coupons pre-loaded on the USB too.

Cool! I found them too! I got a handful and put $5 on them. Really fun! Right next to them was a self-inflating balloon gift card, too! I got that for my girlfriend's birthday. I can't wait to see how it inflates. I thought it was cute!

Does anyone have a FLIP (video camera)? I've heard that the 30 min. ones record more than 30 minutes just want to know if you like it or if there are any problems with it cuz target has them on sale $90. and I want to buy one for my teens b-day. ty

My husband just bought me the FLIP utra 60 minute one and I love it. I always have a hard time having a camera to film my babies when they are being goofy and now I can have it right there. I love it. I heard the 30 minute is not enough, but I find it hard to believe you will flip it up in one session. I taped over Easter and around my house the past couple of days and have only used 20 minutes. I highly recommend it and 90 is a good price, though 50% off will be even better.

My husband just bought me the FLIP utra 60 minute one and I love it. I always have a hard time having a camera to film my babies when they are being goofy and now I can have it right there. I love it. I heard the 30 minute is not enough, but I find it hard to believe you will flip it up in one session. I taped over Easter and around my house the past couple of days and have only used 20 minutes. I highly recommend it and 90 is a good price, though 50% off will be even better.

Thanks for the feedback, since I'm getting one for my DD18 and DS16 I guess I better get the 60 min., $99. Target website only, orig. price $149.99. Does the website have the same clearance schedule as stores or is it different?:blush:

My store was at 50% yesterday. I picked up a bunch of bags of Oreos and graham cracker cookies for $1.59. My kids were thrilled! I also got my hubby some big boxes of Nerds for $0.49. He loves them. I got some thank you notes for my cousin's wife for their baby shower and some birth announcements. I found a nice baby album for $3.44, too. Those baby items were all 75% off.

Anyone is Ohio know for sure if its 75% off tomorrow? My son is spending the night at his friends house and due back around noon. So since my husband is working Im taking my 7 yr old with me. She loves to shop so it won't be as bad![/quote

Yesterday when I was in there, the lady told me to be sure to come back in the morning because it would be marked down to 75% off.

Anyone is Ohio know for sure if its 75% off tomorrow? My son is spending the night at his friends house and due back around noon. So since my husband is working Im taking my 7 yr old with me. She loves to shop so it won't be as bad!

all the stores I called yesterday said today would be the day.

Thanks for the feedback, since I'm getting one for my DD18 and DS16 I guess I better get the 60 min., $99. Target website only, orig. price $149.99. Does the website have the same clearance schedule as stores or is it different?:blush:

the website is VERY slow to markdown. It could take forever, so I wouldn't bother.

I went to mine this morning and they were 75% off. Not terribly too much but I did get some graham crackers and oreo's for $.69 and a bag of individually packaged jelly bellys for $.99, LPS Easter basket for $2.49, and 2 pre made easter baskets, one soccer and one disney princess dress up for $3.74, a pack of sesame street stuffed animals for $3.74, some shirts and skorts.

I was at Target in North Bergen, NJ last night and they were already @75%. Got a LPS & Dora Easter basket for next year for my granddaughters paid 2.49. I also got the Wilton choclate kits, basket & pretzels for 2.49. They had LOTS of plastic eggs and baskets left. There were 2 aisles and the back wall of Easter stuff. My bets deal was the Sesame Street eggs that have prizes in them for 2.49.:yup:

So I just got back from Target and even though all signs still said 50% off, it all scanned at 75%. I couldn't find any Pokemon or Yughio cards.:( The oreos were still full price and the dvds in the easter aisle were also full price. I had a team member scan one and he said it was because they are starting to send all unsold electronics back.:confused:

I did get hotwheels, wilton stuff,pearl jewelry for my dd, cookbooks, yo yo's, sidewalk chalk,capris and shirts for dd, puzzles, burt's bees, and handheld video games. My total was 19.65.

I went yesterday and last Friday. yesterday I scored 2 MM apples with the CC token thing on them. Friday was the first time ever I have seen DVD's for $1.36 and $3.46. I bouhgt all they had. Little Rascals, Devil Wears Prada and others...also a Korn 3 disc set for DH $5.36 from $21.99 !!!

Cool! I found them too! I got a handful and put $5 on them. Really fun! Right next to them was a self-inflating balloon gift card, too! I got that for my girlfriend's birthday. I can't wait to see how it inflates. I thought it was cute!

How much memory is on one of the drives?

It was 75% off at my store this morning. I was the only one there the entire time I was going through the stuff. I got:

Hot Wheels 5 pack - Someone left it somewhere else in the store :)

Enchanted Nursery Dolls, Cinderella, Belle and Sleeping Beauty

Thomas Pull Back Engine

(Saw 1 4 pack of Thomas but I got it the other day so I left it for someone else)

Lego Police Officer

Pooh with Bunny Ears

Bob the Builder 3 pack

20Q

Bunny Marshmallows

Snickers Egg

Not Easter stuff I found:

Pretty Pretty Princess Cinderella Game w/ Bonus Puzzle - $20 down to $4.96

Deluxe Princess Dress - $20 down to $4.96

4 MM Apple 10 +2 packs

How fast do the Easter items usually clear out? I'm holding out for 90% on Saturday morning but I'm scared I'm going to miss out on the good stuff. I figure if I get there at store open on Saturday then I might still find some good things....right?

75% off here this morning - got lemon hershey kisses, lego fireman, purple stuffed cow, Disney Cars 2 pack, hershey milk chocolate bunnies. Disney Flor rugs still at 50% here and so are the 10 packs of socks I am waiting to go to 75% for.

Never tasted them - they might be great, but the sound of them makes me go :yuck:

Our store was 75% off. Got 2 Soccer girl easter baskets. It had a soccer ball,water bottle,jump rope,air pump and a little candy for $3.74. Oreos were $.64; the round serving tray;plastic ponyville easter eggs with ponies in them; lps 4 figures;toddler tees and capris;baby 2 piece onesie and pants and pokieman cards.

Our store was 75% off. Got 2 Soccer girl easter baskets. It had a soccer ball,water bottle,jump rope,air pump and a little candy for $3.74. Oreos were $.64; the round serving tray;plastic ponyville easter eggs with ponies in them; lps 4 figures;toddler tees and capris;baby 2 piece onesie and pants and pokieman cards.

How much were the toddler tees and capris? This might get me to go on my lunch break. :D