Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I live 1.5 hours from the nearest Target, but after reading over this thread I REALLY want to go! Are all those great deals priced this cheap or do you have to scan them to see how cheap they are?

Most will be priced and placed on endcaps. But it is worth scanning something you really want because it may be less than the sticker price. If you read the first page of this thread, it will give you great advice. Good Luck! :)

I went in the other night and got all the invitation for my wedding (originally 29.99 for 6.24) and boxes of thank you cards for 1.99 from 15 I think. Funny thing is, I went to buy them the other night at regular price, but I forgot abuot it and left the store. I lucked out!!

one box assembles to make a 3 by 5 foot rug

If you buy only one box, it will be 3' x 5' but you can buy more and make it bigger (2 boxes is 5' x 7').

Thank You both. Sadly my store still have them at 50%off. Got to watch for them.

Has anyone in NE OHIO see the decorative fireplace grates for 75% off? There were a ton of them at the Boardman Target last Tues for 50% off..Thursday they were nowhere to be found. I asked one of the clerks and she looked clueless. They are nice to put in front of the gas fireplace so little hands don't touch the hot glass.

Okay...I've been reading this thread for months now...and while I KNOW I read something about the MM juice packs, I can't think of exactly what they are.

I checked my store last night, juice boxes, but they all had price tags on the shelves.

What am I looking for?

Sorry, I know this is a common question....

They are Minute Maid 10 packs that are supposed to be for the snack bar area. However, sometimes they make their way to the regular shelves. They will ring up $0.69 for the 10 pack (the individual price for one at the snack bar). The flavors are Apple Juice, Fruit Punch and Grape Juice.

HTH and good luck finding them.

Has anyone in NE OHIO see the decorative fireplace grates for 75% off? There were a ton of them at the Boardman Target last Tues for 50% off..Thursday they were nowhere to be found. I asked one of the clerks and she looked clueless. They are nice to put in front of the gas fireplace so little hands don't touch the hot glass.

It's probably too far for you, but Bainbridge had the leaf pattern 75% this am. I bought the matching tool set for a friend. I'm not sure if is what you wanted it's a 3 sided screen. What is a grate?

They are Minute Maid 10 packs that are supposed to be for the snack bar area. However, sometimes they make their way to the regular shelves. They will ring up $0.69 for the 10 pack (the individual price for one at the snack bar). The flavors are Apple Juice, Fruit Punch and Grape Juice.

HTH and good luck finding them.

Thank you! I couldn't remember how many were in the pack. I'll keep my eyes peeled! :)

Hey just got back from Target and could not wait to tell I got 3 of the Disney Esphera puzzle's and you can't guess how much I got them for hold on 1.25 each the girl up from said how much and i said 1.25 and she did it did not ask anything.That made my day going to give them to the grandkids for Easter. Thanks to all who was telling about them. :D

Thank you to whomever posted about the 3 packs of poster board...My dd had just said as we were perusing this morning, "oh, mom, I need posterboard' so I say, "oh yeah, I read a post...lets go look". She pulls out one sheet, and i say wait, lets look for some 3 packs, well I dig to the bottom, and there are about 20 3 packs, redstickered 1.69, and we scan, comes up 0.00, I take 8 packs up to customer service , ask, and she sais to tell the cashier 48 cents. So, woo hoo!!! We are stocked up for a while for all those darned book reports.

Yesterday, bought a ton of gift wrap, and invites and Thank you notes. I offered to the checker to divide up the orders so I could use 3 off 15 coupons, and use 3 of them, and she said, oh, it's ok, just put it all together and you can still use all 3 coupons...I also bought 2 of the 18" bikes at $15 and used the $5 off toys, and then used the $10 off 100 that came on the catalogue, and the computer took all of them., all of them at once.

So much fun

and today $1 spot is still full price, and there is no scrapbooking stuff on clearance, and the area is all fresh and reset. yesterday it was empty.

but the popcorn deal here is still $1.08, yeah.

Alison

Scottsdale, AZ

This was at the Scottsdale Pavillions, Scottsdale, AZ

Hey just got back from Target and could not wait to tell I got 3 of the Disney Esphera puzzle's and you can't guess how much I got them for hold on 1.25 each the girl up from said how much and i said 1.25 and she did it did not ask anything.That made my day going to give them to the grandkids for Easter. Thanks to all who was telling about them. :D

They were marked $1.25? Thats great!! thats like 95% off hahahahah They are regularly 32.99

Just got back from target.. found a Disney Princess Story Reader limited collecto's edition with the reader ,cinderella storbook and cartridge for 9.99. Also found some small Shreik figurines in a 6 pk for $1.75. No mms today but I have a ton stocked up so no big deal. They had the baby alives sip and sleep for $10.49 and with the toys I bought I got to use the $5.00 off so it was a great deal. Unless there is a last minute rush for the easter stuff there is gonna be TONS left for Monday.

didn't find anything too swell...

they had the Fur Real dogs at 50% and of course the parrots

the wedding invites mentioned above...great deal

didn't see the bikes I was interested or the Elmo plates etc.

They did have the Florida's Natural juice strings in the snack bar @ 30% off (.69) They keep the kids happy, but they looked nasty to me.

I did see this Optipro Emjoi (Epilady thing) that is 76.48 (15% off) If anyone spots these come down more, let me know please. They are on the end caps. I'd like to get that at 90% off.

Pretty good day today... Got the cow photokinz for $3.74 and a bunch of gift bags/wrapping paper for 75% off. Also they were out of the ladybug game and were substituting Elefun for $6.67 (was $19.99), so I picked that up. There was a Dora playdough set that rang up NOF, so I ended up getting that for $3.99. And *finally* I found the MM juices! 3 packs of the fruit punch!!

Found the rugs 75% off and I just bought the solid ones for 14.98 which is an awesome price!

Also, if anyone sees the spongebob MP3 players go down anymore (they are 50% off so 19.xx) Please post it, one Target by me has atleast 20 or more so I know I would be able to get it if it goes 75% (I HOPE)!!!

I unfortunately did not find a Photokinz at my Target today...:( So if anyone would be willing to look for a MONKEY for me or has a MONKEY that they would be able to part with, I would be willing to pay for it plus shipping. Please PM me regarding this. Thanks a Million!! You guys are wonderful!!

On a happier note, I did find 2 MM juices apple and an oil filled heater for $19.99 (orginally $35.XX).

I was very happy to see the Leapster games were Buy Two Get One Free. I picked up [email protected] and [email protected]. I also used a printable Leapster coupon ($4 off each one) as well as the $5.00 toy coupon. So I essentially got 79.77 worth of games for $37.88 (plus tax) making them 12.62 a piece!! :D

I just got back from my LONG 10% off Target spree - basically closed them out. :) I did find the Barbie MP3 players for $14.98 and the extra clothes sets for $4.98. I got one of the orange boxed ones. Is this a good price? I was also wondering what age group this would best suit - mine are young so I'm not sure... Also got a whole bunch of tissue paper packs for $.44. Baby Alive Sip and Sleep was $7.48. Finally remembered to use my $5 coupon! :)

On a happier note, I did find 2 MM juices apple and an oil filled heater for $19.99 (orginally $35.XX).

I was very happy to see the Leapster games were Buy Two Get One Free. I picked up [email protected] and [email protected]. I also used a printable Leapster coupon ($4 off each one) as well as the $5.00 toy coupon. So I essentially got 79.77 worth of games for $37.88 (plus tax) making them 12.62 a piece!! :D

where is the printable $4 off coupon? My friend would LOVE that as they are getting ready for a 6 hour plane trip and need a couple new games!

Pretty good day today... Got the cow photokinz for $3.74 and a bunch of gift bags/wrapping paper for 75% off. Also they were out of the ladybug game and were substituting Elefun for $6.67 (was $19.99), so I picked that up. There was a Dora playdough set that rang up NOF, so I ended up getting that for $3.99. And *finally* I found the MM juices! 3 packs of the fruit punch!!

We were out of the Ladybug game, they substituted for something we already had. I wish they substituted for the Elefun...DD loves that game.

I had to run an errand in Casa Grande (about 1-1.5 hours north of Tucson) last night so of course I had to stop at Target.

They had an entire endcap of Squawkers. I used the $5 off coupons and got them for $20.00 (bought 2).

I also found 4 MM Punch juices. I am stocked up for quite awhile but these will come in handy for my daughter's birthday party in June.

I bought a couple of rolls of 'boy' wrapping paper in anticipation of parties to come. I found some cute rose floating candles for my nephew's wedding as well as a box to make favors. (I got it all for 75% off.)

I did find a Kurv that had been on clearance and was tucked behind the currently featured ones. It rang up INF. I took it to the CS desk. They looked it up and gave it to me for $12.48. :) I now have that and a DD Broom Vac stashed for part of my nephews wedding gift. These don't seem like very fun wedding gifts but I know they will never buy anything lke that for themselves. I'll be adding some more 'fun' wedding gifts so maybe they'll be OK with that.

That was about it. It was definitely worth stopping. :yup: