Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

On a Target note, I saw the funniest thing at SuperTarget. On an encap they had boxes for Crayola crayons on clearance. I picked one up thinking they were a regular 8pk of crayons, but it was called Natural colors. It had cartoon pictures of kids of different ehtnicities, and the crayons were the different colors of their skin I guess. How funny, even Crayola is being PC. Now that I think about it, I should have gotten a pack. My daughter is always saying she only has peach color to use for coloring skin.

I saw those last night too!

To all the St. Louis shoppers Vogel had an entire row of 75% off stationary, wrapping paper, photo albums etc. & about 4 endcaps of more stationary, photo albums, and party stuff. I was really suprised to see so much.

I had a soccer game out at Farmers in bern. It was insane; I was going to stop at Target on my way home, but was just wiped after the 50+ and 6ft tumbleweed-dodging game; which store is yours?

I live in the North Valley but shop mostly at Paseo/Coors store. I hate the coupon nazi's :mad: at the Paseo I25 store so i avoid it even though its closer to me :)

well I had fun today. I broke down and bought the photokinz for the boys easter baskets :yup: I was trying to avoid buying anything that remotely looks like a toy given what I have in the attic from amazon and tragets christmas time clearances :eyepoppin but after listeing to you all and seeing the adorable frog yet again (youngest ds LOVES frogs) I had to pick up a frog and a dog. :D And then I noticed the scrap stuff was 75% off.....GREAT just what I need more scrap stuf :rolleyes: but I did pick ups some really cute embellishments. :yup:

Went to go check on the heaters, still only 30% :(. I did find one of the fusion digital media players. It was the naked brothers band one. I picked that up for $39.98 to give to my dsd for her birthday. Not much else though.

Arrrrgh! :gdangry3: Is that the one with video? Ours are still $5x.xx. I've been waiting for them to drop to 1/2 off for the longest! I'm so jealous. I want that NBB one for dd's birthday.

I was in the Clifton Park, NY Target and they had a bunch of the Archer Farms sauces 50% off. I found a tomato & Basil Bruschetta, Chardonnay Artichoke dip, Spinach Artichoke Dip, sh.itake Mushroom burger topper, a Bratworst marinade, a Kansas City Barbaque sauce and a bunch of others. Don't remember the names, only the ones that I bought!!! :D

They also had some Almay moisturizer 75% off, from 10.xx to 2.xx.

Arrrrgh! :gdangry3: Is that the one with video? Ours are still $5x.xx. I've been waiting for them to drop to 1/2 off for the longest! I'm so jealous. I want that NBB one for dd's birthday.

$

Yeah, its is the one with video. It was 50% off of $79.99. Hope you can get one :)

I didn't get too much today.

They were out of the LPS Clubhouse so I'll have to stop at another Target (or two) this weekend. If they are out, that's OK. I'll just pick up a raincheck. I'm embarrassed to admit but I'm the one who collects LPS so it's no biggie if I don't have it for Easter. :blush:

I did pick up 3 VSmile Games for my daughters system. I'll put those away until her birthday in June. :gd_partyu:bday3:

I did score 4 MM Apple Juice. :g_dance::2woot:

I also picked up some cute pink, purple and white striped paper for $0.74 a roll. I figured these will be cute to wrap the kiddos Easter gifts from me. :holiday02

That's about it. As we all know, clearance is slim pickings. That's OK though. I REALLY need to save money. :yup:

saw a photokinz today- 7.48$ but I didn't need it- also saw a coleman bar-b-q marked 75% off- down to 44.88- but I couldn't afford it right now- it was nice though- got some paintbrushes and craft paint for 75% off too.

Do you happen to know the DCPI for the coleman bar-b-que?

thanks

Okay someone may have already posted it and I missed it, but has anyone found any MONKEY photokins?

We just started to remodel my son's room, and his theme is like surf monkey (we got the DYR Surf Monkey quilt from Target that we absolutely love... unfortunately we didn't get any accessories :( ) and would love to get him a photokins monkey as he LOVES to look at the pics of my cell phone so I think he would love this. Thanks In Advance!!

There was a discussion last month about the target card - I decided to get one. When I did I got 10% off my shopping trip and she also handed me a reciept thing that said 10% to be used before 4/13/08. When I tried to use it I was told it was already used the day I got my card. Is that right?

There was a discussion last month about the target card - I decided to get one. When I did I got 10% off my shopping trip and she also handed me a reciept thing that said 10% to be used before 4/13/08. When I tried to use it I was told it was already used the day I got my card. Is that right?

If you bought something the day you got the card, then yes. You are only allowed to use it one day, the first time you use the card. It doesn't HAVE to be the day you get it, but if you use it the day you get it, I believe that is when it gets applied. You are allowed to use it multiple times that day, but if you were just applying for the card and not using it right away, you had till 4/13 to do it. Now you will get your next 10% day after you have earned 1000 points on your account.

Bought Nintendo DS game "Boogie" for 7.48..reg. 29.99, eight packs of 9 1/2 x 11 1/2 laminating sheets(25 sheet pack) for 2.24 from 8.99, post it packs for .54 from 2.29, desk sets(stapler, paperclips & holder, tape dispenser, and scissors) for 1.74 from 6.99, BIC pen packs for .32.

Hit the mother load today on clearance items!

Bic 6 pack mechanical pencils .74

2 large jars of green olives .84

Huge multi-pack of candy (hershey/twizzlers/reese pieces) $1.48

3 boxes Rice Crispies w/ strawberrys $.88 each (full sized boxes). Used 3 printable coupons making it that price

2 market pantry chcocolate cereal (full boxes) .98 each

Miracle whip light $1.48 each (used a coupon and got it for .98)

Kraft dressing (catalina) .98

smuckers squeezable grape jelly .84 each

Kraft Philly creamcheese FREE w/ coupon

scott 400 count napkins clearanced to $1.90

Ceramic tower Heater $9.98 reguarly $29.99 (nice... )

GameBoy Advance Puppy Spa (like Dogz and Catz) $7.48 down from $29.99

Girls 18" bikes comes w/ training wheels/water bottle/++ for $14.98 down from $60!! They were on an endcap in toys! I have identical twin nieces so this was great.

3 pack white poster board .48

So cute makeup case w/ overnight storage regularly $14.99 and got it for 2.24

Okay someone may have already posted it and I missed it, but has anyone found any MONKEY photokins?

We just started to remodel my son's room, and his theme is like surf monkey (we got the DYR Surf Monkey quilt from Target that we absolutely love... unfortunately we didn't get any accessories :( ) and would love to get him a photokins monkey as he LOVES to look at the pics of my cell phone so I think he would love this. Thanks In Advance!!

I picked up a monkey for my dd, so they are out there. I don't have any extra, if that's what you are asking, but I will keep my eyes open. :)

Dollar Spot was still full price today - and there wenen't any Cars things left. It looked like they had never been there. Did I miss a markdown, or do people around here just really like Cars? Tide is still 30% off, I was so hoping to get some at 50% but it will not budge. Maybe next week?

I did find some odds & ends (that we didn't really NEED, but ...)

photo album 1.68 - 75%

folder .24 - 75% (DD will need this for school in the fall, is it too soon to start?)

4 cans of chunk pinapple in juice .62 each - 30%ish

2 MM apple

AS-IS CD 3.46, "3 Doors Down" reg 13.99

The cashier seemed surprised. She looked over the CD commenting "I wonder why..?" and when the MM scanned .69 she did a double-take. Obviously she didn't know about these. First she wondered out loud ".69 for all of them?", then she asked me if they were marked that way on the shelf. She seemed polite enough - but I couldn't tell if she thought that I was up to something or if she just wanted some deals for herself. I'm glad I wasn't using q's today!

I picked up a monkey for my dd, so they are out there. I don't have any extra, if that's what you are asking, but I will keep my eyes open. :)

I was just wondering if anyone had seen one on clearance as I had only been seeing people post about tiger, penguin, frog, etc. I didn't think I had heard of a monkey but now you give me hope :D as I am going to my nearest Target tomorrow (1 hour away)!!

BUT... if anyone does run across a MONKEY photokin, I would LOVE one!! I would pay for the item plus shipping!! THANKS A MILLION!!

PS-- I will post if I find one tomorrow in case some of you wonderful posters are on the lookout for me!! :yup:

This morning I got -girls 18" bike for 14.98

-boys hot wheels 12" bike for 12.48

and used my $5 off $25 toy purchase so paid about 23.xx for 2 bikes.

Was the bike a mountain bike or just a little girl bike?