Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

how much have the nickolodeon players gone for? the ones that were reg. 69.xx or was it 79.xx??? I have two hidden and know their still there, i won't head over till thursday and won't get to check till then. When I hid them,they were marked 55.xx, that was nearly 3 weeks ago. I'm hoping they come up 75% off or INF. If they come up INF...what can I expect to get them for???

If they are like my store they will scan it & it will be the last selling price. If they were hidden & not any on the shelf to scan at a lower markdown it could even stay at 55!! YMMV. Others are also correct not all electronics go 75% many only 50% then salvage.

I don't know what the rhyme or reason is to why someplaces are going 75% before others. As of sunday ours were still at 30% off. I even scanned them just to make sure. I live in NM and we are wearing shorts right now. Not sure what they are waiting for :(

So true. No rhyme or reason. Two days ago I saw a bunch of them marked 50% off at my Target. I live in MI. We're expecting rain to turn to snow today, not to mention it's supposed to snow on Friday! :gdcensored: You'd think they'd be disappearing off the shelves. It's not like people here don't KNOW they'll need them eventually. Winter is a foregone conclusion around here. :gdfrozen:

how much have the nickolodeon players gone for? the ones that were reg. 69.xx or was it 79.xx??? I have two hidden and know their still there, i won't head over till thursday and won't get to check till then. When I hid them,they were marked 55.xx, that was nearly 3 weeks ago. I'm hoping they come up 75% off or INF. If they come up INF...what can I expect to get them for???

I've been waiting too. I've had my eye on the NBB one with video. I wish I could hide one, but all of my stores have them locked down. But it seems they've been 30% forever. The Disney ones have gone to 50% at my Target stores, but not the NPower ones.

Did anyone else see the littlest pet shops on sale?? Which were they??

it is in the sale ad if you mean the ones that are actually just on sale. It is their exclusive bonus clubhouse set. if you mean the sets that are on clearance, they are the old-style packaging teeniest tiniest sets: butterfly garden, hamsters, dog park, etc.

I don't know what the rhyme or reason is to why someplaces are going 75% before others. As of sunday ours were still at 30% off. I even scanned them just to make sure. I live in NM and we are wearing shorts right now. Not sure what they are waiting for :(

seriously?? You're wearing shorts??!! LOL!!! :eek: I'm still freezing. Which target are you looking in? I'm heading to Paseo/I25 today...I'll let you know. I'm on the lookout for a space heater too for the living/dining combo room that never warms up b/c all the heat is upstairs...:mad:

No kidding! I was thinking the same thing :) I for one am still in jeans and sweats, mostly due to the 40 mph winds than to the temp though :eyepoppin

I had a soccer game out at Farmers in bern. It was insane; I was going to stop at Target on my way home, but was just wiped after the 50+ and 6ft tumbleweed-dodging game; which store is yours?

Did anyone else see the littlest pet shops on sale?? Which were they??

I was at the Ft Gratiot store yesterday (that's yours too, right?), they were all gone...big empty spaces on the shelves where they are supposed to be (one spot right in toys aisle, another on a back end cap)

are the puzzles everyone talking about world puzzles with disney characters? we have 5 at my target but they are ringing up 32.xx? i check them every time i am there still the same :(

It is a slightly different one. The one you are seeing most likely has an actual map on it with the characters. The one we are talking about has full body drawings of the characters and they cover the globe. No map. Here is a link to it on Amazon:

Esphera Disney Timeline

This is not a Target deal, but those of you watching the Tinkerbell Mix Max and Mix sticks, Graveyardmall.com has them for 65% off. I was about to post it in the online deals, but someone had already posted it this morning. I just picked up the Mix Max for $34.99 + 4.99 shipping. But it may take 2-3 weeks, from what other people have said about their shipping. I think the deal is good for today only.

On a Target note, I saw the funniest thing at SuperTarget. On an encap they had boxes for Crayola crayons on clearance. I picked one up thinking they were a regular 8pk of crayons, but it was called Natural colors. It had cartoon pictures of kids of different ehtnicities, and the crayons were the different colors of their skin I guess. How funny, even Crayola is being PC. Now that I think about it, I should have gotten a pack. My daughter is always saying she only has peach color to use for coloring skin.

At Target today I found a cow Photokinz. I had fought the urge to buy these but the more you all talk about them the more I wanted one. Well all the had left was penguins and he wasn't that cute. Today Ellie wanted to look at the hula hoops and there was the cow sitting on the shelf. So I got it for $7.48.

In toys I found High School Musical keychains marked as is for $1.26. Those will be going in the easter baskets. Also, they were resetting stationary but nothing had gone down as far as clearance and they were resetting the $1 section and putting up the plastic holders for the percentage off signs.

And my last deal. I had signed up to get the free yogurt coupon. I took it with me and picked up Dora yogurt (ellie loves Dora). The yogurt was $2.44. The guy read the coupon scanned it and put in $3.63. So I got paid over $1 for my yogurt. Not a bad deal. He wasn't a cashier and couldn't figure it out. I was busy chasing Ellie so I didn't notice until later.

It is a slightly different one. The one you are seeing most likely has an actual map on it with the characters. The one we are talking about has full body drawings of the characters and they cover the globe. No map. Here is a link to it on Amazon:

Esphera Disney Timeline

thank you so much...this has been driving me crazy..not that I deperately need a puzzle but i have an addiction ya know!

I discovered that a new Target opened up on the 4th of this month and is only 23 min away. Had to check it out and was very surprised to find some clearance there, especially on snack foods (50%). DD didn't know what to try to open first, I kept putting snack food in the buggy with her. Needless to say, she was a happy camper. They even had a few garden pots 75% off, including the big ones.

Today I got a Shrek the Third (DS) game for dd. It was marked down to $7.48, but it scanned NCF. The cashier didn't see the clearance sticker on it (or maybe she did) so she gave it to me for $3.74! I also picked up a few 6 pks of water bracelet party favors for $0.74 each. Other stuff I grabbed:

Papermate mechanical pencil $1.48

12-pk. notecards with monogram $0.98

40-sheet pack of 8X8 cardstock $1.48

Npower still only 30% off. :gdcensored: I'm wondering if they're EVER going down at my stores.

Also saw a whole bunch of digital camcorders clearanced out. Reg price was $99.99, clearance price was $78.88 i think...not even 30% off. Also saw a bunch of kitchen towels, etc at 30% off, so I'll be waiting for them to go lower.

Tried to get the Disney puzzles today and they rang up item not found. When the register asked the cashier to input the price, she called a manager and I asked her how much they were....she said, "I can sell them to you for $32.49..." yeah right lady, no thanks. UGH! No deals today.

Finally got the Elmo party stuff today at 75% off! They had reset it so it was all nice an organized on an endcap. I am so happy! I also picked up a bunch of wrapping paper, tissue paper, goddie bags, stuff to put in goodie bags all 75% off AND I used my $3 off $15 and $5 off $25 coupons!

I also found a box of Slim Fast protien bars marked 15% off plus I had a $1.50 coupon.

I also found some really cute t-shirts for my DS from $1.98 - $5. They were short sleeved and seemed a bit small so I got them in a 4t even though he is in a 2t. The 2 that were marked down to $1.98 said "My Mom Is My Valentine" and "I'm Too Cute For Time Out".

Oh yeah, and there was a New Years return that was repackaged that I had my eye on for several months. It was marked Orig $9.99 and As Is for $7.99. I finally decided to scan it today and it came up INF. So I found someone with a scanner gun and told them it was from New Years and asked if there was a better price on this. They left and came back a few min later with a new As-Is sticker that said $1!! So I got it 90% off! I am going to use the party hats and blowers and noisemakers for my DS birthday party. None of the stuff says Happy New Year on them anywhere! YAY!

I was at the Ft Gratiot store yesterday (that's yours too, right?), they were all gone...big empty spaces on the shelves where they are supposed to be (one spot right in toys aisle, another on a back end cap)

Oh darn it!! :mad:Thanks for the heads up! That is my store. It is pretty heavily shopped, don't you think? Being at the border and all. I couldn't get there any earlier, so I

guess I miss out! That was a good deal....and thanks to the other posters for the info on the pet shops, with the old packaging!