Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Found Goody hair ties .98 a pack for my daughter today (black pack and multi-color ones)

Pack of 4 headbands regularly $5.99 got for $1.74. Nice dark colors (beige, black, navy, maroon)

Hairspray (tresemme) .88 (great for purses and an added thing for my daughter's easter basket)

Found a Limited Edition Axe body set (2 huge body washes, 2 deodorantes in it and a sample body spray). Said Item not found... They gave it to me for $2. WOW. The little sets with barely anything in it was $12.99. I was happy

Found st. Patricks Day hershey kisses (mint) for $2 a bag. Had a $1 coupon so $1 each in candy aisle. Only had one coupon so left over 10 of them.

3 packs of white poster board (3 in a pack) for .48 cents. Super as my son's teacher is project happy and we've gone through 4 of them in a month alone. so bought a few packs to put in the garage. (so I have 9 ahead!)

Pack of kid's jewelry makers for .48 (I had bought the bead kit awhile ago so these color bands are for extra jewelry making)

Rice crispie cereal w/ strawberries.... clearance to $1.68... had 3 $1 off coupons so bought all they had. Which wasn't much- 4 in total. (kids love this!)

Green Giant bagged vegetables.. Clearanced to $1.32... They must have added as there was 5 bags today.... Had the Target printable coupons for $1 off of 2 AND 2 manufacturers coupons for .60 off a bag. Got them for next to nothing. 24.6 oz bags

Bra 75$ off (playtex) plus used an attached $1 off coupon. Got it for next to nothing.

got more as my whole cart was tagged red LOL, but can't think of them right now. I was just so happy to find so much today

I just ran by on lunch and was looking at games for my son and saw the Disney sphere puzzle. it came up item not found there was a whole shelf so I asked a marked down team member to tell me the price and she said it was salvage and showed her manager he decided to mark it down additional since there was a shelf of them so I got it for $3.74 I:fluffy: was really happy. Our associates are always really nice at my store that is why I love shopping there.

Are they closed for Easter? I can never remember which holidays they close for. Other than Christmas and Thanksgiving. I guess Easter must be one of them.

The ad from last week said they would be closed on Easter so check online for the ad. I can never remember either.

This what is says on the Target web-site for the store closest to me.

Tucson SW

11225 W Irvington Rd

Tucson, AZ 85714

(520) 295-1277 M-Fr: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.

Sa: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.

Su: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.

Easter - 3/23/2008 - We will be Closed.

Actually, I'm glad to see it. I remember when the entire city shutdown on holidays and on Sundays for that matter. I just need to figure out how to be there first thing on Monday morning. :rolleyes:

Same stuff again this week at my Target (Colo Spgs)- the listerine white strips- still at least 15 of them- the ones with mouthwash and strips from around xmas were still 12.50 =( Have been waiting for them to go down a very long time. I did get a nice laptop bag with a removable sleeve for 12.48 from 49.99 =) Edited by rachealb

Was the Lego Star Wars a Wii game or Gamecube?

Just got back from Target. The Lego Star Wars game is for Gamecube $9.xx. My kids want the Wii version so bad. Hardly nothing in the Dollar spot. The had a bunch of boxes blocking the inside isle so they are getting ready to restock it w/something. Never saw any markdowns. The stationary isle was 75% off. Lots of dry erase boards in different sizes and some photo albums. Lots of Hershey's Dark chocolate bags in different flavors by the food.

What Wii games have you all found on clearance? So far, I've picked up Elebits, Marble Madness, Golden Compass, & My Word Coach for 75% off. I saw Tony Hawk, too, but didn't buy that one.

Have I missed any?

Where are you finding the Wii games that are marked down? Are they on an end cap or in with all the other ones?

Picked up wrapping paper 75%. A Gameboy Classic Board Games cartridge for $3.74. Nothing else that we wanted was marked down in video games. Still a lot at 30-50% off.

Deal of the day, maybe, was that I got 2 of the larger wine cubes - Australian Shiraz - for $.54. They were found in the storeroom and were all dusty. Haven't tapped one yet, but figured if they weren't great to drink I'd make flavored vinegar to give out as gifts.

Where are you finding the Wii games that are marked down? Are they on an end cap or in with all the other ones?

In most stores, I have seen them on an endcap in electronics. But I have also seen a stray mixed in with the less expensive videogames -- those not in the locked cases.

It really depends on where you live and how well they sold previously.

I found several at 75% this past weekend.

That is so true!! It really does depend on where you live. We were in Florida on vacation mid-February, and Target had just marked all of their heaters down to 75% off. I went to Target today here in Michigan, and they're still only 30% off!! That stinks!! But, if they went 75% off here in Michigan, they would all be gone within an hour. We did buy a couple in Florida and hauled them all the way home. We couldn't resist!! :D

On another note. . . I have been watching all of the posts on MM juice boxes for 69 cents and have never found one. Today, I found 2 of them. I was so happy to finally get in on this great deal! The cashier couldn't believe they were only 69 cents ~ she told me I got the deal of the day. :yup:

Have the space heaters gone to 75% yet?

I don't know what the rhyme or reason is to why someplaces are going 75% before others. As of sunday ours were still at 30% off. I even scanned them just to make sure. I live in NM and we are wearing shorts right now. Not sure what they are waiting for :(

I just ran by on lunch and was looking at games for my son and saw the Disney sphere puzzle. it came up item not found there was a whole shelf so I asked a marked down team member to tell me the price and she said it was salvage and showed her manager he decided to mark it down additional since there was a shelf of them so I got it for $3.74 I:fluffy: was really happy. Our associates are always really nice at my store that is why I love shopping there.

What do you think the puzzle was originally? I'm going over tomorrow for sure.

how much have the nickolodeon players gone for? the ones that were reg. 69.xx or was it 79.xx??? I have two hidden and know their still there, i won't head over till thursday and won't get to check till then. When I hid them,they were marked 55.xx, that was nearly 3 weeks ago. I'm hoping they come up 75% off or INF. If they come up INF...what can I expect to get them for???

I'm keeping my eye on the mix max too. They were only 30% last week. Last year I got the orange high school musical one for my daugter for $25 (75%). But I think someone here said they were told electronics isn't going lower than 50% now, so I plan on buying one as soon as it hits 50%. Then I'll keep watching if it does go to 75% to rebuy.

how much have the nickolodeon players gone for? the ones that were reg. 69.xx or was it 79.xx??? I have two hidden and know their still there, i won't head over till thursday and won't get to check till then. When I hid them,they were marked 55.xx, that was nearly 3 weeks ago. I'm hoping they come up 75% off or INF. If they come up INF...what can I expect to get them for???

They were not marked down this week. Electronics get done on Monday, so whatever they were before is probably what they are now. They are 50% at our stores.