Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Can anyone e-mail or pm me the coupon please? Somehow I saved it as a jpeg and it prints HUGE. Thanks! The link doesn't work anymore for me.

If you post the JPEG, I'll see if I can make it a more printable size. If not, I'll email the coupon out tomorrow when I'm back at work.

I got the frog and cat photokinz today-saw them weeks ago but they were marked 14.95 and i didnt want to pay that much (im spoiled by clearance) and saw that most of yall were getting them for 7.49 so i went today and they were still marked 14 but scanned for 7 so yay easter basket gifts for my boys.

Just got back from Target, I think my cheapest trip ever...lol. I found 3 Nemo Color Wonders, scanned $.74 !!! YAY Also they had a bunch of Photokinz, Cow,Frog and Dog. I saw the Monkey and Tiger at the other Target nearby also. Came out spending $2.22. lol

Do you think that target will still accept the $5.00 coupon??? especially since they removed it from the site? I sure hope they do, especially since it doesn't expire until october:yup:

I just used it today with no problems.:)

:eyepoppin:rwb:

I used the coupon today too, but that doesn't mean we won't have future problems. Still, it was a legitimately issued coupon. No one appears to have manipulated it in any way. They should honor them. But, they may not want it to continue to be available if people are abusing it. I suspect the ebay thing might have been a real issue though. It says right on it void if sold. Not that they can tell, but still, it might have been the reason.

Thanks for the coupons everyone!!!! DS thanks you too but he doesn't know it yet ;)

I finally found some of the party supplies down to 50% but I couldn't get everything I had my eye on.

Naturegirl, I found one frog for you in Union. I'll check Watchung again for you in the morning.

thanks for the pdf for the toy coupon! I have yet to use one of those but hope to....

Speaking of coupons, I was excited to see that my glossy Spring Target Catalog arrived today with the coupon on the back. It was the catalog with the lady holding a blue umbrella on the front and the coupon was for $10 off $100 purchase (no restrictions on dept). I seem to get these $10 coupons a lot and always put them to good use!! :) :)

I used the coupon today too, but that doesn't mean we won't have future problems. Still, it was a legitimately issued coupon. No one appears to have manipulated it in any way. They should honor them. But, they may not want it to continue to be available if people are abusing it. I suspect the ebay thing might have been a real issue though. It says right on it void if sold. Not that they can tell, but still, it might have been the reason.

I think it is so frustrating that companies can't seem to get a handle on how (or if) they want to handle internet coupons. I mean lots of retailers offer coupons online and then when ya try to take 'em to the store, the cashiers sometimes look at you like you are running some sort of printing press in your basement! I've been told I could only use ONE even though I buy several items and have a legitimate coupon for each item. They tell me that "it says right on here - VOID if copied" I try to explain that I didn't copy it, they are available on the internet and guess what?-- PEOPLE can hit the print button as many times as they want!!! For heavens sake. GET with the program!!! I'm ranting I know. But, it's not rocket science. If you're putting a coupon on the internet and expecting people to only use it ONCE, forget it. It ain't gonna happen. As for selling it on ebay-- I can't imagine someone who buys coupons (obviously they must be very into using them) wouldn't know that you could find Target coupons online. But, ya know, the Target higher ups should KNOW that there will be SOMEONE out there who will do that. It amazes me that some of the suits (especially the IT people) at Target aren't a little bit smarter than that!! Same with the expired coupon situation. Set up your coupons to send up a flag at the register (like they do now) when a coupon is expired. I am in no way an IT genius, but it doesn't seem like it would be too hard to set up a coupon that way.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox now! :) (I sound mad and I'm totally not mad, but just sort of frustrated and confused).:confused: I don't claim to have the answer, but if a corporation wants to use internet coupons, then they either need to give the cashiers a complete rundown on what the rules are or just stop issuing them. I love to use Target coupons, but I HATE stopping up a register and someone giving me a bad time.

thanks for the pdf for the toy coupon! I have yet to use one of those but hope to....

Speaking of coupons, I was excited to see that my glossy Spring Target Catalog arrived today with the coupon on the back. It was the catalog with the lady holding a blue umbrella on the front and the coupon was for $10 off $100 purchase (no restrictions on dept). I seem to get these $10 coupons a lot and always put them to good use!! :) :)

my catalog showed up a week ago and had a 5 off of 50 used it today with no problems.

Has anyone seen the disney carpet square sets go to 75% off yet? My store is still at 30%- reg. 99.99- marked down to $ 69.98. What dept. are these technically in for the mark down schedule?

I'm interested in any of the carpet squares and my store has been at 30%forever!!! plus they are almost all gone!!! :(

I haven't gotten one yet...and I need one! I hope it comes!

Has anyone seen the disney carpet square sets go to 75% off yet? My store is still at 30%- reg. 99.99- marked down to $ 69.98. What dept. are these technically in for the mark down schedule?

Yes, today at one store. I think they are in the hardware area along with stuff like wall stickers and paint.