Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Hi there,

Has anyone found the MM juice in Michigan? I live in canton, and I am striking out trying to find it

I am not in Michigan...But it took me 2 years to find it...I really believe that its not suppose to be on the shelves...So the stores where you are not able to find it are doing there job...lol...

I checked the Linden store on my way to home. And BINGO! They had it.

Thanks to you guys for posting the deal and to NJ girlies for checking the store availablity. Greatly appreciate it!!!!!

Congratulations!! I felt so bad when I found them yesterday and you weren't able to. One of these days I am going to run into one of you in Target, cruising the endcaps!! I love hearing about the deals from people in the area.:P

I was able to use the toy coupon this morning on Easter toys, so it is worth a try on the markers and stuff.

Someone stocked the Thomas Easter trains in the wrong spot, so I got them for $5.99 each and used the coupon. I bought six because I trade trains with people in the UK & Australia who also are into Thomas. That way we are able to get the exclusive trains from each other's countries.

I know I had read about the secret deal on pop corn and drink, but can someone tell me what it is or how to order it? do you ask for a certain size of drink and popcorn

Just ask for the popcorn combo at the snack bar area. It is $1.99 (I think) and you get a popcorn and a drink. It keeps my kids busy while I shop!

Oh, I'll have to check GB today. There is a mirror that I've had my eye on. IF I find it, it'll end up being $14.98 at 75% off.

I had an awesome trip to Target last night.

I found 8 :eyepoppin MM's (4 punch and 4 apple juice). I was doing a happy dance right there in the aisle. :bunny:

I also found the portable DVD player I've had my eye on still in stock at 50% off (orig. $159.99; down to $79.98). This was a Memorex 8.5 inch swivel dvd player. I had wanted the 10 inch one but they were out. Regardless, this was still a great find.

There had been this Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo Sweeper that had been 30% off forever. It had never moved off the endcap where I had kept seeing it. For grins, I decided to scan it last night. It was 75% off! (Orig. $39.99 down to $9.98...woohoo)

I'm guessing that this must've been an online return because they are showing available online only on the Target web-site.

I found two pairs of shorts (one for my Goddaughter and one for my daughter) at 75% off. A sweater for me at 50% off. I bought up the rest of the fingerpaints that were 30% off and found large pads of fingerpaint paper also at 30% off. I bought all of those as well. My daughter should be set on fingerpaints for quite awhile. :)

Also, since I bought the new Little Einsteins and Handy Manny DVD's, I got a $5 giftcard. woohooo

I was able to use the toy coupon this morning on Easter toys, so it is worth a try on the markers and stuff.

Someone stocked the Thomas Easter trains in the wrong spot, so I got them for $5.99 each and used the coupon. I bought six because I trade trains with people in the UK & Australia who also are into Thomas. That way we are able to get the exclusive trains from each other's countries.

That is so neat! Do you meet other traders on message boards?

Also does anyone know when sunnypatch was marked down last year? My DD picked up a watering can from that selection and begged me for it. (She has her own flower & vege garden)...When I looked at the price my heart stopped...lol...$6.99 for that plastic thing?

Hi there,

Has anyone found the MM juice in Michigan? I live in canton, and I am striking out trying to find it:(

Hey neighbor you must be my competition!! J/K :) I shop that store often and have found them a few times but not in quite a while. If you have cats though the cat treats from vatlentine's day were on an endcap in the pets supplies for only .49 and there was a ton. We don't have any so I got a pack for a neighbor. Do you go there much? It would be nice to have someone to look out for deals that goes to the same store.

darn, the link to target.com says that this item is only sold online, which explains why most of us haven't seen it. I guess you lucked out and got an internet return!

Some store do carry it. I've seen it at a couple of stores by me. I've seen this with a number of things that say internet only but are actually carried in the stores.

Some store do carry it. I've seen it at a couple of stores by me. I've seen this with a number of things that say internet only but are actually carried in the stores.

interesting - wonder why they'd do that? I wonder if stores have the ability to order their own inventory from the online stock if they so choose? I have never seen this or the princess one at my store and I am there like 2 times a week.

I was able to find 6 MM today! :D The cashier, who was also the front end manager, was soo upset! She said that she hates when the 15 packs go on sale, because they try to put out as much as possible from the stock room. The stockers must not notice. This week is a good time to check!

I was able to find 6 MM today! :D The cashier, who was also the front end manager, was soo upset! She said that she hates when the 15 packs go on sale, because they try to put out as much as possible from the stock room. The stockers must not notice. This week is a good time to check!

I figured this is why I lucked out and found so many. I need to make a trip across town this evening and there are 3 Targets on my way to my destination. I plan on hitting ALL of them tonight. :)