Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Well then I guess I'll just have to check the Watchung store again for you today or tomorrow. You can always call the 1-800# and ask them which stores have them available.

If either of you NJ girls look at the Watchung store, go look over behind the video game section, where the fireplace screens & other stuff like that is. I think I remember seeing a few over there a week ago (right after Valentine's day?) but I didn't even scan because they had no red tags and were just too big. I can't believe you couldn't find one today in Clark - there must have been at least 6 left - wonder if someone took the whole pallet for resale??

I went on a Target spree last night & today, hit about 7 of them (Anderson & Indy). My best deal was the Microwave for $22.xx, but also found the puzzles, got 2 @ $5.xx each, lots of Kelly dolls .49, butterfly mobile from the shabby chic collection $3.xx, girls white lamp w/ pink shade $6.xx, basketball goal hamper $4.xx, lampshades for boys $3.xx, lots & lots of V~day"junk" 90% off!! I was really on the search for some of the alligator bathroom accessories they had out for V~day, I was able to find the soap dispenser yesterday...but nothing else to be found, I'm not even sure what they had but I'm re~doing the kids bathroom & would like more than just the soap pump!! So has anyone seen anything like that?? If so please please let me know...I will pay you for it, plus S&h!!:D Besides that I'm really happy w/all my bargains & thanks to you all who posted about the stuff in the toy section!!

here's a pic of what I'm looking for:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb99/noah1023/P2211197.jpg

Edited by amberleigh2

Anyone, anyone? I am hoping to bookmark a new inventory site too.

The only thing I know of is to use target's website. But you have to know the ASIN not the DCPI.

You just go to target's site and find an item (any item) that allows for you to check inventory. Click on the "FIND IT AT A TARGET STORE" and a new window will pop up. In the bottom left hand corner of that window, click on "ALTERNATE VIEW". On that screen, in the web address line, at the very end delete everything after "ASIN =" and type or paste in the ASIN # for the item you're wanting to look up. Then just hit enter.

I hope that makes some sense.

I tried to post a link, but because I'm so new it wont let me.

Just got back from Target. Thanks to everyone who posted the deals on the Disney

Princess party goods. I got dinner paper plates, dessert paper plates, napkins and

goody bags, all for a little over $1 each. I think they were 30% off.

Also found some great sheets at 75% off. I bought a set of Queen Fieldcrest 300

tc sheets for $12.48. Then found 600 tc sheets, so I bought a set of those. They

were packaged separately, so the Queen Fitted was $5.98, the Flat was $5.98, and

a set of 2 standard pillowcases were $5.98.

I also saw but did not buy the following:

2 Disney Pirncess toy organizers $9.98

2 boys toy organizers $14.98

Hello Kitty Full sheet set $6.48

Tons of sheets and towels marked 75% off. There were a few comforter sets, but

I did not need any.

I couldn't find any of the Kelly dolls or Junie B. Jones book sets. Maybe next time!

Thanks again for posting all your great finds! :)

Ok I need help. I bought the GB chocolate leather bench at 50% off it was a floor model so they gave me additional 30% off I got it for 87.xx I have not used it yet and it has the tag if I can get one tomorrow at 75% off for $62.xx can I take the other back if I have my receipt and get a refund or not since the price dropped again.

Also if you get TV console table that is GB at 75% and it is the floor model with they give you 30% off also or not since it is 75% off?

I thought some people had issues with returning things that had gone additional clearnace off or something but I couldn't remember.:)

The only thing I know of is to use target's website. But you have to know the ASIN not the DCPI.

You just go to target's site and find an item (any item) that allows for you to check inventory. Click on the "FIND IT AT A TARGET STORE" and a new window will pop up. In the bottom left hand corner of that window, click on "ALTERNATE VIEW". On that screen, in the web address line, at the very end delete everything after "ASIN =" and type or paste in the ASIN # for the item you're wanting to look up. Then just hit enter.

I hope that makes some sense.

I tried to post a link, but because I'm so new it wont let me.

Thank you! I had to read your directions a couple of times but it worked great!

For those that found the Junie B Jones books - where were they? Electonics endcaps?

Yup, i think that they have as is stickers. I have no little ones so i didnt pay too much attention. There have been a couple. And they keep putting more out... there are usually only 3 max at a time at mine. HTH!

all v-day was gone but did find a bunch of sheets for my dd which is hard since she has a queen bed so no character sheets for her (only find them in twin & full). Anyway, lots of 600 ct fitted sheets for 75% ($5.98) and matching pillowcases for the same price. Found a pretty blue 500 ct king sheet set for $25, reg $99.99, a shower curtain for $3.xx and a window curtain for $4.98. Not a bad day but the hand vacs are still $34.xx and I even had an associate scan with her little gun it to verify it (I did scan each color myself and all came up $49.99 or $34.xx)

Thank op for posting about the POC cd player - I found one $6.74 - the best is I also found the POC Boombox CD Player for $8.74.

Storage Toy Organizer $14.98

Spongebob Ceramic Bank $3.74

Spongebob Lamp $6.74

Posters (POC, Zac Efron, Cheetah Girls) $1.74

Pink Cameo Comforter Set $12.48 (hoping too find another one for my other daughter)

King Size Fannel Sheets $4.98

King Size Heated Mattress Pad $14.98

Rival Small Crock Pot $4.98

Went today GB still 50% off, and they moved all that is left to the shelves against the wall along side of the store.

Found the puzzle, came up I N F so they gave it to me for the last selling price which is 7.48.

Dora activity mat orig.29.99 paid 7.48 (must of been a return)

Not much left in the Valentines Dept.

saw on an endcap coffee machines, microwaves, toaster oven, crockpot, but none were in boxes, must of been the displays. But were only marked down 15-30%.

lots of sheets and curtains on clearance.

Also saw perfume getting marked down, if anyone is looking for that.

I went on a Target spree last night & today, hit about 7 of them (Anderson & Indy). My best deal was the Microwave for $22.xx, but also found the puzzles, got 2 @ $5.xx each, lots of Kelly dolls .49, butterfly mobile from the shabby chic collection $3.xx, girls white lamp w/ pink shade $6.xx, basketball goal hamper $4.xx, lampshades for boys $3.xx, lots & lots of V~day"junk" 90% off!! I was really on the search for some of the alligator bathroom accessories they had out for V~day, I was able to find the soap dispenser yesterday...but nothing else to be found, I'm not even sure what they had but I'm re~doing the kids bathroom & would like more than just the soap pump!! So has anyone seen anything like that?? If so please please let me know...I will pay you for it, plus S&h!!:D Besides that I'm really happy w/all my bargains & thanks to you all who posted about the stuff in the toy section!!

I will look when I go tomorrow!! Maybe you can help me find some Valentine treat cups that were red with hearts, 6 in a package, 2x2x2, reg. $1.99?

Finally went to Target today

Leopard fur throw blanket 50 x 70 $9.98 regularly $24.99

Nyquil 2 pack $4 (I used then a $2 off coupon so got 2 of them for $2)

Girls trainer bras $1.98 for 2 regularly $8

2 pack black pantyhose (girls) $1.98 regularly $6.99

valentines (dogs) .09 each (bought all 3 )

Dove Valentine milk chocolates .29 per bag

Glade oil refills .98 each (bought all 6 as I had 4 $1 coupons)

Hello Kitty perfume $1.48 (bought the remaining 2)

Oust Spray $2 (I had a $2 off coupon so FREE)

Super nice Welcome mat for the front of my deck $3.74 regularly $15

Auto Febreeze spray $1.98 (bought 2 for each vehicle)

Kitchen/Bathroom cleaner- orange scent $1.14 regularly $3.99

Probably more items, but forget now. LOL. Wishing now I have been going these past couple of weeks!

After driving an hour and ten minutes in the sleet and freezing rain I needed some retail therapy so I stopped at the Vogel store. I was so excited to find the Disney puzzles for $7.48, they didn't have any when I was there earlier in the week. Also, found football party supplies, a foam brick, a platter both for .98 and a inflatable referee for $1.98. In Vday section found the Dove rose, a heart shape tin 17 oz Hershey kisses .49 and a couple boxes heart shape truffles for .98, these will be great for my niece's bridal shower. The store was empty of shoppers. Not a bad cost for a little stress relieve. :)

Booga12345: Which store in ABQ did you find these? My DH is going this Sunday and I'm going to persuade him into getting one and bring it here to OR (even if he pays extra baggage when he flies back) but I don't think I can persuade him enough to go to multiple stores. I saw the new version at our store today and the only difference in the new ones is purple bins instead of blue ones (the girl version) and the price 59.99, so I want it even more now!

Went to 2 stores this evening looking for elmo party stuff, none of them had them on clearance, hopefully they'll be later on...there was some generic party stuff 30% off. Saw a kitchenaid model floor food processor "as is" for 44.xx reg 89.99. Lots of crayola and rose art on clearance, as well as scrapbooking and office stuff around that area. Got VD tees and bibs at .69 and .79, they were hiding among regular toddler clothes. Not a lot of VD stuff left, no chocolates :( And found 2 MM grape, the cashier initially thought she had scanned them wrong LOL!

BTW I want to know what's the deal with the DPCI#s, I remember someone saying punching the number in the scanner, but how? I didn't see any buttons in them or how do you guys work with these numbers?

I got it at the Rio Rancho store. Not sure if you are familiar with the area, but it is a suburb of Albuquerque.

I got it at the Rio Rancho store. Not sure if you are familiar with the area, but it is a suburb of Albuquerque.

Thank you so much for the info, I can only hope there are some still left (or at least one!) when he goes on Sunday. And the location works great because as a matter of fact he is going to be very close to Rio Rancho. Thanks again! :)

here's a pic of what I'm looking for:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb99/noah1023/P2211197.jpg

I swear I saw these at our store tonight w/towels etc. in the linen section...it looked like it had JUST gone 75% off (still lots of stuff), my DD liked the hippo, but we didn't get anything except a blue handtowel ($2.48).

We also picked up hello kitty pj's for $4.98, satin pj's for ME for $4.98, FINALLY the princess party stuff on sale (plates, goody bags, and invitations...but the pinata wasn't onsale :no:). Got a pleated skirt for DD for $4.98 (I like it more than she does, SOOO cute).

It's funny cause she goes from aisle to aisle saying "any red tags???" :D Then she goes directly to the back endcaps...she says that we are Perusing...lol

I went to another Target and found some of the Kodak gift cards in the Valentines aisle with a 75% off sign on the shelf....So when I went to cash out (I bought a ton of them, but did leave some on the shelf for other customers) they were ringing up $25...I told the cashier they were the Valentines ones (they said "hello valentine") and the sign said they were 75% off, so she price adjusted them all to 75% off. After I cashed out me and dd15 went to the food court to share the pretzel/pop combo and I was looking at what a great deal I got on my Valentine purchases and the Kodak giftcards. As I was reading the back of the Kodak card it said it had to be activated upon cashing out. So when we were done eating I went to go back to the same cashier that checked me out but she was gone. So I went to another cashier and explained that I didnt think the cashier activated them when I paid for them. So she tried to activate the card but couldnt. So she calls over another associate for help who asks for my receipt. I handed it to her and she was looking at it and questioned why I paid only $6.25? I again explain they are the Valentines ones and there was a sign back there that said 75% off...so she says to me that we have to go to customer service. She then she explains all this to the employee at customer service and she tries to activate them but cant. She again questions why they were marked down so cheap , and AGAIN I explain why. She then explains that they cant activate them because they were all pulled from the system (but she couldnt understand why they still rung up). So she calls someone on the phone and tells them I was buying 20 of them (really only 16) and that someone marked them down to almost nothing. She gets off the phone and says she HAS to return them because they shouldnt have been marked down. She said that someone did pull them but someone else must have put them back when they shouldnt have been put back. I tell her no, I'm not gonna return them so she says the cashier can lose her job. I said how can she lose her job if they were Valentines items with a sign clearly saying they were 75% off??? I said it's not the cashiers fault, it was whoever put them back on the Valentine shelf. She then told me to hold on, and took my receipt and one of the Kodak cards to a room near customer service (managers office???) She then came back and said I could keep them if I wanted but I wont be able to use them because they were not activated and they are unable to activate them. I said I'd keep them anyway and try to see if they worked and if not I'd return them. I then told her there were a bunch more back there and as I was leaving I heard her call somone on those radios they carry and tell the employee to check for them and remove them because I said there were more back there.......Sooooo does anyone think Kodak will activate them for me? or should I just return them?:confused: