Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

It hasn't went clearance it is still the same price. DH checked today. BUT I am just confused about the no receipt return. I was there a few weeks ago and they were letting a lady return a stereo without a receipt. I have never returned without a receipt. (I hoard them all in a file in my purse!!):rolleyes:I guess my question is.... is it standard at all Target stores that you can only return an item without a receipt if it is under $20?????

I did a return after the return window on a baby bumbo seat ...I had the receipt but since it was pass the return window I had to purchase another item(can only be one item) in the baby department for the same price as the bumbo seat or more....So I purchased a car seat...Your store may make you purchase something in the bedding dept for the same value or more of the bedding your returning... just purchase the other bedding set you want

I bought one of these a few weeks ago when they were 29.XX. My son uses them for his lego's and action figures. This is the best thing I have ever bought, it really seems to keep all those legos in one place instead of spread out throughout the whole house.

Booga12345: Which store in ABQ did you find these? My DH is going this Sunday and I'm going to persuade him into getting one and bring it here to OR (even if he pays extra baggage when he flies back) but I don't think I can persuade him enough to go to multiple stores. I saw the new version at our store today and the only difference in the new ones is purple bins instead of blue ones (the girl version) and the price 59.99, so I want it even more now!

Went to 2 stores this evening looking for elmo party stuff, none of them had them on clearance, hopefully they'll be later on...there was some generic party stuff 30% off. Saw a kitchenaid model floor food processor "as is" for 44.xx reg 89.99. Lots of crayola and rose art on clearance, as well as scrapbooking and office stuff around that area. Got VD tees and bibs at .69 and .79, they were hiding among regular toddler clothes. Not a lot of VD stuff left, no chocolates :( And found 2 MM grape, the cashier initially thought she had scanned them wrong LOL!

BTW I want to know what's the deal with the DPCI#s, I remember someone saying punching the number in the scanner, but how? I didn't see any buttons in them or how do you guys work with these numbers?

BTW I want to know what's the deal with the DPCI#s, I remember someone saying punching the number in the scanner, but how? I didn't see any buttons in them or how do you guys work with these numbers?

Most of the older Target stores do not have the newer scanners where you can type in the numbers on a keypad.... I have only seen them in the newer and remodeled Targets.

I am sooo excited... First time MM finder!!!! I got 7 of them last night!!! I also found Happy Days the first Season on DVD, it was an "as is" purchase originally 39.99 for 9.xx!!! My sister will be REALLY happy about that one because she loves all those older shows!! Also go a bunch of mens VD boxer shorts for .49 a pair, got some sugar free chocolates... Has anyone noticed if GB was 75% yet?!?

Today I can really put my deal. In the GB area they have the cane baskets, got 1which was a double i.e. divided basket for 1 cent. Only one scanned at that price all others were 8.99. I was in a shock in the store. but was very happy. :D:eyepoppin

I am sooo excited... First time MM finder!!!! I got 7 of them last night!!! I also found Happy Days the first Season on DVD, it was an "as is" purchase originally 39.99 for 9.xx!!! My sister will be REALLY happy about that one because she loves all those older shows!! Also go a bunch of mens VD boxer shorts for .49 a pair, got some sugar free chocolates... Has anyone noticed if GB was 75% yet?!?

Was there any mm left?:(

We got hit with ice last night and I really wanted to see if GB went 75% of in Missouri. Does anyone know? I also got one of the toy cubbys in boy colors. When I went there was 3 boys and 2 girls I grabbed one of the boys and went a couple isles down and decided to get another one for upstairs one for down went back and all of them were gone and I didn't see anyone in sight with them either. They just vanished. ha-ha That's ok I didn't need 2.

Was there any mm left?:(

sorry, there weren't.... it was really weird though.. there were NO 15 packs of the grape or apple... and a bunch of 10s were just sitting in their place so i picked them up and scanned them... whoever bought all the 15 packs must not be a member here!!! :)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412qRENaZTL._SS260_.jpgGRRRR went this morning . They are reshopping the area with the cube storage bin things but they were still only at50% so I passed. Maybe I will check back later - they had about 10 left, and the employees didnt think it was going 75% today they tried the scanner thing and searching price but it was only 50. Oh well. Did find 2 of the 3 wall cube sets with the heart cutout on back. MArked 14.98 scanned 5.14 so I got the 2 they had. Weird, they had another set without the heart cutout that I would have got for DS room but it was scanning 14.98

edited to add pic of wall shelf cubes

What do the Kelly Dolls and the Puppy in my Pocket sets look like???

The puppy in my pocket say Valentines. They are in a little case with a pink ribbon handle. They have 4 puppies you can see and then it says you get a surprise puppy.~

http://i2.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/da/a1/b908_1.JPG

The Kelly Dolls were on the Barbie Isle and they were hanging. They are in a heart shaped package. Mine said nothing about V-day, but they rang 90%. There were lots at the store I went to. They are labeled "Luv Buzz" doll.

Here is a pic-

http://i23.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/d5/8d/853c_12.JPG

I got a Sharp 1 cubic microwave it was reg $89.99 and I paid $22.48. The store I went to had several of the boys and girls toy storage bins, but they were full price.

I have been waiting for those microwaves to get marked down further here! Congrats on the deal :)

I'm going on my way home from work. Our's in Frederick never seems to have deals. The best I find is always bathroom stuff. I wear out the price checker thing but nothing is ever marked down. Guess I'll have to start hitting Hagerstown to search for deals.

I am so excited. I went to Target specifically to check on the Disney Espera puzzles all of you have been talking about. There were 2 sitting there with no red stickers or mark down at all. I scanned them... NIF... hmmm,I dont usually have much luck with getting the customer care clerks to mark them because they say they have dropped out of the system and cant sell them,grrrrrr.. SO I had read that some of you just go to the register and they ask how much... well I tried that. He rang the first one up NIF.. he looked all over it... so I said.. a friend of mine ( meaning all of you) got one of those for 7.48 last week. He says " hmm,thats a great deal" and rang both of them up for 7.48. woohoo! These really are cool arent they. I didnt even know about them.

The bedding was 75% off lots of quality sheets,duvets etc. Some of the bathroom accessories were 75% off too. the valentines stuff was totally gone! 90% one day only.

You guys who got the bins are lucky! Went today to just get that and there were none! Just the new ones:( Oh well, better luck for me next time. Only deals I got were a few more valentines things 90% off now, some long sleeved t-shirts 2.49, window insulation kits 2.49. If anyone is looking for a remote car starter you may find one for 14.98, they had two in the Niles store, I was gonna get one but I know my DH does not want to install it. GB was still 50% off not much left.

They were. $14.98 I think. I was at the Watchung store today also and didn't notice them there.

Thanks, juanandeal for the info on the toy storage bins. I went to the Clark store this morning and got 2 at $14.98. I wandered housewares, couldn't find them, and then saw them on a pallet in the main aisle - I think they were just bringing more out! :eyepoppin

Now to conquer the black hole that is the closet!!:yuck:

You guys who got the bins are lucky! Went today to just get that and there were none! Just the new ones:( Oh well, better luck for me next time. Only deals I got were a few more valentines things 90% off now, some long sleeved t-shirts 2.49, window insulation kits 2.49. If anyone is looking for a remote car starter you may find one for 14.98, they had two in the Niles store, I was gonna get one but I know my DH does not want to install it. GB was still 50% off not much left.

I saw one of the remote starters at mine...just one there...but it's only at 30% off...and that makes it over $50! Still...i'm tempted, it's so darn cold here!

FYI DE people, I just returned a V-Flash system from the Toy sale ($22xx), should be out on the shelf soon!

Bought nothing today :( But saw bras for 75% off (just none my size!)...the party stuff was not even on sale at all :yuck:

Ran into the associate that bought the other Disney puzzle yesterday...he was so thankful and told me if i need help with anything to find him :) It's funny that they are starting to recognize me in the store...i told them this was my "hobby" lol

HELP!!! ISO Valentine Clearance

I'm looking valentine treat cups that were 6 in a package, red with pink and white hearts, reg $1.99? Looking for 4 or 5 more packages for my friends bridal shower. I would pay for the items and for shipping, or we could work out some kind of trade. PLease PM me.

Thank You!! Brenda

I found an Easy Link Launchpad today and it scanned INF. Walked around trying to remember the 75% off price so I could play the name my price game and brought it to the register. Of course it beeped and the cashier looked all over the box and found a red sticker on it that said $17.xx. I told her I know those went cheaper and she said "I'm not losing my job by making up prices. You want it?" I took it anyway and I guess I'll try my luck at CS tomorrow. I know they don't to PA on clearance but this would be more of a correction than an adjustment right:blush:

Thanks, juanandeal for the info on the toy storage bins. I went to the Clark store this morning and got 2 at $14.98. I wandered housewares, couldn't find them, and then saw them on a pallet in the main aisle - I think they were just bringing more out! :eyepoppin

Now to conquer the black hole that is the closet!!:yuck:

Wow you are the lucky one dnvillane. I just came back from there and they did not have any. :( I even asked a sales associate, He checked on his scanner adn said that they have none remaining. He checked the regular ones that were on the shelf and they all rang up $59.99. here were 3, he scanned all and all came out to be the same price.

Oh well! Better luck next time.:tired:

I think I only paid around $6.xx for the Easy Link when I got it at 75% off. HTH

Thanks. I'm pretty sure they'll just salvage it rather than put it back on the floor but if I can give them a price, it might help. I can't believe I didn't look for a sticker first.:no:

I found some packs of Brazil Senseo pods and Barista Blends 30% off today. There's a $1 printable for the Barista's floating around too.

GREAT FIND TODAY!!! I need to stay away from Target... Anyways... the Disney Esphera Puzzle that everyone was talking about... I went to a Target near my work, and they had 4 sitting on a shelf with a $32.xx price tag under them, so I picked up all 4 that they had and went to the scanner... INF (of course)... so i found a sales associate who was VERY nice and she did the same then, then went to another with a scanner gun thing... and she said I will be right back... Since it was a "special item" she had to get approval, but I got the puzzles for $3.xx EACH!!! I couldn't believe it... i was totally expecting 7.xx each... I was happy!!!