Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Quick question,

is the cars, lightening mcqueen stuff in the dollar section part of the 50%off or did they just put it out? (pencils, wallets etc.)

I do not have a car to go out there and find out for myself. I sent husband he says that it was there before.....but I do not recall it. So I thought I would turn to my gottadealers for the answer.

Thanks in advance. I just got to say I love this site!!

I got ds3 the lightning mcqueen socks for .50 cents...

I have been seeing Christmas clearance toys popping up here and there in stores around our area. I suspect a combination of stores finding things in the back as they clear out more stuff and rearrange for new merchandise, and that they are finding people's lost stashes as they do clearance and reset for summer! I know I found someone else's stash a couple of weeks ago, so that is my theory. I picked up a Lego Duplo Thomas the Tank Engine Spencer today for $3.74. I also saw an I Can Play Guitar in the Lake store in Pasadena (in case someone is looking). It had a $19.98 tag on it which would be the 75% price.

Picked up the "green" microwave for our familyroom and one for my mom yesterday for $16.24. I had purchased the buffet at 50% off for $34.98 because they only had 2 left. Yesterday, they had a stack of them marked $17.48. THey wouldn't do a PM, so I purchased another one and will take the first one back. Picked up an extra for a Christmas gift. Video chairs were marked down to 19.98, which was 50% off.

There were some towels marked 50% off.

I did pretty well at target last night... They had a bunch of "Smores Makers" marked down from $20 to 4.98, I got a Black and Decker Jar, Can and Lid opener marked down from 39.99 to 9.98, I got a hamilton Beach indoor outdoor grill for 9.98 and I also got one of the buffet severs for 17.48 as a gift for my mom... I thought those were some pretty good finds... I also got some small things, like electrasol tabs were marked clearance for 1.74 and I had coupons so there were about a dollar, and Nyquil 2 pack was on clearance at my store for 6.xx and i had 1.50 off of that!! All in all, good night and for less than $60!!!

this morning they were marking all the clearance photo frames 75% off including those wall ledge shelf things I wanted so i got those for 4.98. Travel alarm clocks 1.98, silver wall clock

4.98, sponge bob alarm clock 2.98, poster frames large size 3.98, also the floor lamps and lamp shades went to 75% off also.

Edited by lindabacker

50% off GB. Found a s'more kit for $4.98 reg $19.99. They were marking down silverware too. Had a service for 8 with other utensils regularly 79.99 for $15.41 (weird pricing) but I couldnt think of anyone that needed it (trying to turn over a new leaf and NOT buy just because its on sale) Some classic winnie the pooh stuff 75% off. Towel sets,bedding,pillows etc all 50% off. The marking clerks were going crazy cause there was so much stuff to mark. Valentines aisles were pretty picked over already so there wont be much tomorrow probably. Heaters were 50%.

I just took a lunch time trip to Target. They had the Margarator" Margarita Maker 75% off. I got two. One for a wedding gift and one for a friend for either her birthday or Christmas. Also got a few picture frames and a new lamp shade all 75% off. The sign by the heaters said 50% off but I scanned one and it was not marked down yet. Maybe they will get to it later today. I was going to stop by a different store this afternoon. Maybe they will have the heaters marked down. I also saw a real nice microwave for 50% off but they had a few so I think I will see if I can get one for 75% off. It was a pretty fun lunchtime trip.

Oh but didnt find any MM.

I just took a lunch time trip to Target. They had the Margarator" Margarita Maker 75% off. I got two. One for a wedding gift and one for a friend for either her birthday or Christmas. Also got a few picture frames and a new lamp shade all 75% off. The sign by the heaters said 50% off but I scanned one and it was not marked down yet. Maybe they will get to it later today. I was going to stop by a different store this afternoon. Maybe they will have the heaters marked down. I also saw a real nice microwave for 50% off but they had a few so I think I will see if I can get one for 75% off. It was a pretty fun lunchtime trip.

Oh but didnt find any MM.

OHH.....how much for the margarator??? Did they have more?? Which store?

Houston Westheimer/Fondren:

Global Bazaar - 50%

Art work & Frames - some were marked down to 75%

Dollar Spot - 75% - very little left

Dyson Vacuums - there were 2 models on clearance; only 1 model was marked 50%

Dirt Devil Broom Vac - $24.xx [no gift card]

In the back area they had a flat-bed cart with a lot of small appliances. They had the large "as is" red stickers on them. Don't know if they were going to put them on the shelves or take them back as salvage.

OHH.....how much for the margarator??? Did they have more?? Which store?

They had this for $24.98 at the store in Union NJ. Stared at it for a very long time but didn't buy one because I couldn't figure out who to give it to. May regret that later. There were 3-4 of them left today.

Saw an indoor/outdoor wine chiller for $19.99 (50%) off and left it on the shelf, again because I couldn't figure out who to give it to. Got 3/4 of the way through the store before I remembered I have a nephew getting married, and an inevitable bridal shower coming up so of course went back and snatched it.

My last great find was a Christmas Polly Pocket - cute set with a dog house, polly and a dog with a santa hat. Rang up as item not found but my nice cashier (who I have gone to before and is great!) rang it up as $1.00 (90% off) while remarking that they really don't want them to sell the Christmas stuff anymore. :)

Global Bazaar was 50% today at the Union store if anyone is interested. Nothing I wanted this year.

Now that I have bought the margarator, I am reading reviews on different websites and I have only found one person to say something good about it. Has anyone on here used it? Did you like it. At least I can return it if I need to but heck it looks pretty cool and I want it to work.

Ok trip today...our dollar spot went 75% off this morning, tons of stuff there...so I bought a bunch! Nothing else in the store worthwhile (I was hoping the valentines would be clearanced already like someone earlier said theirs was...but no dice). Checked out with all the dollar spot stuff and one blue dot hello kitty socks...they wouldn't ring up, she asked me 3 times how much they were (50cents? dollar?) i honestly didn't know and thought she'd call over someone to ask, but instead she gave them to me for 25 cents :) yay! My DD is going to love those...spent $5 total...that's gotta be a first! GB still 30% in DE.

Ok, whats the deal with the global bazaar stuff? I am not really near a Target so I don't go unless y'all post something fantastic (like the Gerber baby food a while back).

Is the stuff that nice?

If you like that kind of (sorta Pier one looking)stuff then it is very nice. Kind of expensive and it comes and goes in 6 weeks. Its 50% off now and probably 75% by next week. Leather chairs,black and dark brown tables, wooden boxes, large vases; pillows;dishes and and deco items. I liked last years colors better but it is pretty stuff.

Now that I have bought the margarator, I am reading reviews on different websites and I have only found one person to say something good about it. Has anyone on here used it? Did you like it. At least I can return it if I need to but heck it looks pretty cool and I want it to work.

I bought one about two weeks ago when ours were at 50% off, and I love it...not just for the margaritas, but the kids get some great slushies out of it!!:)

Our GB was 50% off and there were a fair amount of people in Target, no one in that section at all. I took a look around but nothing really sprung out at me (maybe 75% will entice me). So do you think 75% off V-day stuff on Monday....I am hoping there is some of the bakeware left....

Ours went 75% on Feb 18th and 90% on the 21st

I picked up a BUNCH of dollar spot today for 75% off. Lots of great stuff for the easter basket :)

I also found a teddy bear that you can draw on, not sure what it was called for $3.xx (75% off).

I am out of town and Had to hit the local Target! I think I have a problem. My husband says I am a Target Addict and I need to get some counseling! :)