Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Ya'll are killing me. I am thrilled that you are finding such sweet deals. I've been to my crusty little Target every day for the last week. NOTHING! Guess I will have to branch out to the others across town.

Found this board a week ago and loving it. Keep up the good work!:D

:2welcome:

Welcome to our CRAZYYYYYYYYY world ... make sure you buckle up... cause there are GottaDealers on the road!!!!!:gdcar::sidesplit:sidesplit:sidesplit

Scored today! The 16-in-1 game table was 75% off today! $29.98, a great present from Santa this year!

DCPI 088-05-0265

This was in Hooksett, NH, they had about 8 of them left.

How is the Hooksett store ?? We are in Nashua and I have never ventured to the hooksett one. The one in Bedofrd is good as well as North Nashua , I don't like Salem or the Pheasant Lane Mall store.

I never knew they had one in Hooksett until I was at the Bedofrd store during toy clearance and a woman told me about the one in Hooksett.

I had a great day at Target in Hampton and Chesapeake Square. Everything I purchased was 75% off! I found a 20" Freestyle Boy's Bike for $29.98. It's blue and silver and it has the words - "Mongoose" and "aluminum" on it. I believe that either of these two numbers is the DCPI 08205008 or 9004218815. I also scored on sleeping bags $6.57 and $2.14, a tent $12.98, single propane burner $3.74, Coleman lantern $3.94, and a Coleman grill $10.32. I also got a bucket of Franklin softballs for $5.24 and three tennis rackets at $7.57 each. I'm all set now for my son's birthday in June!

Hey everyone! I've been a lurker on here since BF 2006, always watching for the good deals, but have yet to post anything. However thanks to this board, I was able to score the papasan cradle swing and a pack and play yesterday for 75% off! The stuff was all still marked at 30% and I would never have known to scan it anyways without you all on this board. Thanks so much for helping make my day (I did the happy dance all day long!!) and get some much needed things for my new baby boy - 6 weeks old! :)

BTW - this was at the Target in Hilliard, OH. :yup:

Congratulations on the baby!!! Oh and on the great deals too!! I found a coleman stove for another GDer today, one lonely shutterfly mug marked 50% off, went with the "the rest have already gone 75% off" It kills me tho when these cashiers can't figure out what 75% of the total is or what 50% off the 50% price is.. or even understand how that makes 75%!!! The manager literally went and got a calculator to figure out that 75% of 14.99 was 3.74... and the girl checking me out had to be either in high school or just out of it.. WHY don't they know?!?!?!?!

Sorry for the rant!!!

I also found reebok small gym duffles and large handle bags.

Today I picked up a 6 person tent for 12.98 (DCPI 091 08 0205). I got lucky because it was with the other tents but not in a clearance spot and the red sticker was on the back ;) All of the other camping stuff was gone! I also found a fire bowl, internet return, unopened, for 24.01!

Is anyone else having problems checking DCPI #s? I keep getting "Could not recognize the DCPI value of"

Edited by justlisa27

Today I got a Coleman rechargeable lantern for 7.xx (75%), a softball glove for my dd that is 12 and I'm insisting she play this year for 14.98 (75%), Slippers for 1.98 (75%), Poptarts for .52 with the coupon and last but not least the Christmas My little Ponies. The finally marked them to 75% off so I got them for 1.74. I have been trying to buy the stupid things since Christmas went 75% and they wouldn't give them to me because they never marked them down.

I went back to get another storage cabinet that is on sale in this week's ad. I decided to take yet another look in the Sporting Goods section and ended up finding the butterfly set that has the tent, sleeping bag, water bottle, etc. I paid $6.24 for that. Yea!!! I am tempted to return the other butterfly tent that I bought earlier and the two Princess sleeping bag sets but I know me well enough to know that I'll keep them because I bought them for 75% off and feel it's a sin (ok, not quite) to return items that were 75% off.

I also found two shirts for me that were 3/4 sleeve collared pullover ones. Those were $4.24 each.

I got clothes for my sons. I paid approx. 1.24 for each shirt. I also got them hats for .48. Now I don't care what happens to that stuff!

Boy..I hear ya!!! Nothing like a stain to ruin a full price shirt!!! Though as luck would have it, my 2.5 year old never stains or loses the cheap stuff :)

Congratulations on the baby!!! Oh and on the great deals too!! I found a coleman stove for another GDer today, one lonely shutterfly mug marked 50% off, went with the "the rest have already gone 75% off" It kills me tho when these cashiers can't figure out what 75% of the total is or what 50% off the 50% price is.. or even understand how that makes 75%!!! The manager literally went and got a calculator to figure out that 75% of 14.99 was 3.74... and the girl checking me out had to be either in high school or just out of it.. WHY don't they know?!?!?!?!

Sorry for the rant!!!

I also found reebok small gym duffles and large handle bags.

that is exactly why...a lot of schools are allowing kids that age to use a calculator all the time..who needs to know how to add, subtract or divide anymore?:no:

Hey everyone! I've been a lurker on here since BF 2006, always watching for the good deals, but have yet to post anything. However thanks to this board, I was able to score the papasan cradle swing and a pack and play yesterday for 75% off! The stuff was all still marked at 30% and I would never have known to scan it anyways without you all on this board. Thanks so much for helping make my day (I did the happy dance all day long!!) and get some much needed things for my new baby boy - 6 weeks old! :)

BTW - this was at the Target in Hilliard, OH. :yup:

Congrats on your baby boy. Before you know it you'll be buying him the popcorn/soda combo:yup::D .Anyways, I was a lurker too till I started finding good deals and couldn't wait to tell everyone here about them :cool: , so here's what I found tonight. Trans (Meridian) messenger style bag 8.74 reg. 34.99 (i took the last two):razz: Embark duffel bag 9.98 reg. 39.99. Reebok (gym style bag) 4.98 reg. 19.96

Today I got a Coleman rechargeable lantern for 7.xx (75%), a softball glove for my dd that is 12 and I'm insisting she play this year for 14.98 (75%), Slippers for 1.98 (75%), Poptarts for .52 with the coupon and last but not least the Christmas My little Ponies. The finally marked them to 75% off so I got them for 1.74. I have been trying to buy the stupid things since Christmas went 75% and they wouldn't give them to me because they never marked them down.

Where do I find the Poptarts coupon?

What is happening to the bulk stuff? Most of the stores I went to today only had an endcap full. Can they really be sold out? Did they ever hit 50% off yet? :confused:

I was wondering the same thing too. I was looking for the ziplock bags at both targets I went to and they were nowhere to be found. Did eveybody buy them at 15%? Hard to believe:gdparanoid:

Found some great deals:

Diego three wheel scooter sale $4.XX

Lots of boys shirts (toddler size) $1.24/$1.98

toddler boy jeans $1.74

Mobile the transportation line $6.24

transportation line crib bedding (the whole set together) $34.XX

transportation line crib sheet $1.XX

Olay body wash two pack $2.50

Mens body wash (forgot what brand) $2.50

Pampers cruisers size 6 the huge box $13.XX

I would have looked more but I had to go pick up my two oldest ones from school. :)

Congrats on your baby boy. Before you know it you'll be buying him the popcorn/soda combo:yup::D .Anyways, I was a lurker too till I started finding good deals and couldn't wait to tell everyone here about them :cool: , so here's what I found tonight. Trans (Meridian) messenger style bag 8.74 reg. 34.99 (i took the last two):razz: Embark duffel bag 9.98 reg. 39.99. Reebok (gym style bag) 4.98 reg. 19.96

LOL, I was born and raised in Harlingen, TX and you are the second GD I have seen on here from there in the last two days...before I had gone 8 years with noone knowing where this was...up here in St. Louis those Meridian bags were $3.49, got my girls two...also found the Gerber 2pack blanket sleepers for $2.48..got some for my BFs twins...a lot of the socks and costume jewlery was down to less than a dollar..found a really cute necklace and some wool socks, the camping stuff still at 50% and the Dyson holding steady at $339.99.

What day of the week does Target mark down furniture? I looked at the information that Gatorpam has posted on the first page of this thread and I didn't see where it said what day of the week they mark furniture down. I may have overlooked it, t is 6 am and I have not been asleep so my brain is a little foggy. Thank you

What day of the week does Target mark down furniture? I looked at the information that Gatorpam has posted on the first page of this thread and I didn't see where it said what day of the week they mark furniture down. I may have overlooked it, t is 6 am and I have not been asleep so my brain is a little foggy. Thank you

I am pretty sure that the furniture day is today - Thursday - as it falls in with the housewares/decor but I can't be positive on that!

Calculator use starts in grade schools now. As a high school math teacher, that drives me insane! :yuck: I try to limit the use of calculators for my 9th and 10th graders. I actually had a parent last year complain that I wouldn't let her child use a calculator until 2nd semester. :confused:

that is exactly why...a lot of schools are allowing kids that age to use a calculator all the time..who needs to know how to add, subtract or divide anymore?:no:

Found some great deals:

Diego three wheel scooter sale $4.XX

Lots of boys shirts (toddler size) $1.24/$1.98

toddler boy jeans $1.74

Mobile the transportation line $6.24

transportation line crib bedding (the whole set together) $34.XX

transportation line crib sheet $1.XX

Olay body wash two pack $2.50

Mens body wash (forgot what brand) $2.50

Pampers cruisers size 6 the huge box $13.XX

I would have looked more but I had to go pick up my two oldest ones from school. :)

I'm so jealous-you found diapers for 50% off! I only found 1 box when they went 30%, everyone here picked them up at 15%. What is wrong with them...don't they know how Target works? Oh well, tomorrow is 2 different Targets for me. Still searching for baby clothes, diapers, bulk stuff at 50%.....