Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Sporting goods were marked down 75% in Newport News and Williamsburg. I got DD a Buttefly inflatable sleeping bag ($4.xx) that wasn't marked and sitting on the end of an aisle. (Thanks to whoever returned it, it still had wrapping paper attached.) And DS got a Razor Jr. Scooter ($8.xx). I also got a Queen inflatable pillowtop air mattress for $23.xx.

I'm headed out for a lunch meeting and then to the Target near my work for a little perusing while my daughter is at pre-school.

I saw on our local CL that the playhouses were 75% at another Target. I'm going to see if they are at this one too. If not, I'll be headed to that one after work.

Wish me luck!

Thanks for the heads up! ...I was waiting for the camping to go 75% and if I don't get there in the next couple of days, I'll be out of "luck". I start a new job next week, which will keep me from shopping so much! ...oh the horrors of not being able to catch the markdowns as they are happening! :eek:

Don't let that stop you..I leave my house thirty minutes before I have to, just to make my early morning (8:00 a.m.) PP and then I go back during my lunch hour..if I can, I sneak one last trip in on the way home...lol..the good thing is my target is about half a mile from my job and maybe a three miles from my house..so I hit both of them up daily...:D OMG I think I may be a Target addict.....:eyepoppin

I scored my first MM find! 3 packs! :D My DH was with me and was throwing a fit that we didn't need anymore juice, until I showed him the price on a scanner. :eyepoppin He then went back to make sure I didn't leave any! :rolleyes:

LOL, I've been scanning those things for weeks and have yet to find one of the $.69 box packs at any of the Targets I hit up...as was posted earlier..I will do an end zone dance once I do find one..wish me luck :fruitsex:

:tongue1:

Don't let that stop you..I leave my house thirty minutes before I have to, just to make my early morning (8:00 a.m.) PP and then I go back during my lunch hour..if I can, I sneak one last trip in on the way home...lol..the good thing is my target is about half a mile from my job and maybe a three miles from my house..so I hit both of them up daily...:D OMG I think I may be a Target addict.....:eyepoppin

LOL well, the new job I am adding to my day is working in my dd's school cafeteria. So, I'll start with my bus run at 7 until 8:30 when I park my bus and go into the school to work...then come out at 2 to go back on my bus until 4.

Really...it's probably for the better! ;)

I do have to add that I couldn't resist (speaking of addict!) and went today...found a family tent, a 2-3 person tent, an adult sleeping bag, croquet set and a 21 speed mountain bike all at 75% off....added a pair of shoes I need for work for $22 (if I didn't NEED them for work, I would have passed!), and all of that came out to around $100! :eyepoppin

...my husband told me that Target will probably announce in 3 months that they've had a drop in sales and will have to lay people off just because I won't be there as frequently :tongue1:

Baby stuff is pretty much cleared out everywhere in my area. I have one more Super Target to check, since they always tend to fall behind the rest of the stores.

I did manage to get a deal on the Evenflo Pack n' Play that was an internet return. I got it for $17.XX, which is 75% off of 69.99. It is like this one, but in a different pattern.

I was also very happy to find the Skip Hop Spark diaper bag at 75% off.

I went to 3 Target's today and all 3 still had Baby items at 30%. There was a girl asking when it would be marked down again and they said they didn't know as they just marked this stuff down. The ones I went to were, Towson, Middle River and White Marsh for those of you in Eastern Baltimore county. Just an FYI

very disappointing trip today....someone found my stash of stuff (including Shutterfly) and it's nowhere to be found. I think it was a worker b/c the toys I hide them behind were now fully stocked with no space behind it anymore. The baby clothes, which I stashed elsewhere, is still 30%. The only big baby stuff left is 2 strollers & 1 bassinet but they are 50% (and I can actually say that I don't need either but if someone sees a double stroller on clearance....) Dyson still 15%. The pop up tents & game tables finally went 75%.

You poor people with kids that didn't know about the popcorn & drink for $1...I would have said something but I thought everyone knew. You can get a pretzel & drink for $2 and even chicken fingers & drink or a hot dog & drink for $2 or $3, don't remember which. The cafe worker fills a bag 3/4 of the way (so my DD doesn't spill) and gets the cup out when she sees me walking up there.

Hit the jackpot on bulk items at one of the stores today. Most of the stores just had stuff here and there on an endcap, but this store had an entire aisle and they were marking some things straight from 15% to 50%. I got 300 ou. Tide containers for $10 (less all my tide coups). Ziploc bonus freezer bags, glad press and seal, clorox wipes, clorox hard surface cleaner, ziploc BIG bags, Tilex, Reynolds wrap, dawn dish soap. ALL of it was 1/2 price. I cleared out a bunch of my coupons too and used my 10% rewards today.

Finally,no longer a MM virgin:D I found 2 grape packs. As soon as I spotted them I said OMG is that what I think it is, I grabbed them and ran to the scanner .69!! I had to muster all my selfcontrol not to jump up and down like a mad woman:yup: I had a goofy grin on my face all through the store:g_laughin , somethings gotta be wrong with me if finding juice makes me this happy :insane::2tapdance:lolrun:

Clearance Sporting Goods are 75% off- including all golfing, camping, and fishing equipment. If any of you have husbands that do either of these, this would be a good way to turn them into "perimeter perusers" like ourselves.

Finally,no longer a MM virgin:D I found 2 grape packs. As soon as I spotted them I said OMG is that what I think it is, I grabbed them and ran to the scanner .69!! I had to muster all my selfcontrol not to jump up and down like a mad woman:yup: I had a goofy grin on my face all through the store:g_laughin , somethings gotta be wrong with me if finding juice makes me this happy :insane::2tapdance:lolrun:

You know, I think every single one of us had that reaction the first time! I wanted to do a little jig right in the aisle. :yup:

Ya'll are killing me. I am thrilled that you are finding such sweet deals. I've been to my crusty little Target every day for the last week. NOTHING! Guess I will have to branch out to the others across town.

Found this board a week ago and loving it. Keep up the good work!:D

You poor people with kids that didn't know about the popcorn & drink for $1...I would have said something but I thought everyone knew. You can get a pretzel & drink for $2 and even chicken fingers & drink or a hot dog & drink for $2 or $3, don't remember which. The cafe worker fills a bag 3/4 of the way (so my DD doesn't spill) and gets the cup out when she sees me walking up there.

We have been getting the popcorn combo forever. My DD 3 1/2 even calls Target the popcorn store because we always get it. Keeps her occupied with eating popcorn and I get a caffeine jolt!

HAHA! I could hardly contain myself when I found them! I think it may just be one of the greatest feelings in the world!:D

My lunch time trip to Target was pretty good. I found quite a few of the Shutterfly items at the Target on Irvington and I-19. I bought a few of the keychain ones ($5.04), 3 of the Sesame Street books ($10.04), 3-8 x 8 books ($7.54), 1-8 x 11 ($7.54) and a coffee mug ($3.74). I'm going to make them for the upcoming Spring holidays and a few summertime bdays I have. I found two Disney Princesses sleeping bag sets (in a backpack with a water bottle) for $4.98 (75%) off, a Dora bat and ball for $2.62, two boxes of the big Electrosol tablets for $2.38 each, a few ice things for lunchboxes (3 @ $0.48 and 1 @ $0.24), a Bocce set for $3.74 and a value thing of Softscrub with Bleach for $2.48. I also found a butterfly tent for $6.24.

Clearance baby items were pretty well non-existent and no luck on the MM boxes.

I went to 3 Target's today and all 3 still had Baby items at 30%. There was a girl asking when it would be marked down again and they said they didn't know as they just marked this stuff down. The ones I went to were, Towson, Middle River and White Marsh for those of you in Eastern Baltimore county. Just an FYI

oh my goodness - finally one of "my people" on here!! I grew up in Parkville and Perry Hall and have lots of family and friends who live over your way. So glad to have a fellow Baltimoron on here, lol. :)

Colleen

Virgin? who needs s*x anyway when you can find deals this good? Sorry, just had to say that! Couldn't resist. :cheesy:

The hockey table # worked but the game table isn't working.

Does anyone have the number for the game table with the changable tops? I saw it last night at So Co StL store but it was still marked $69xx. Too large to scan, hope I didn't miss it cheaper. Want to get for SIL bday.

Scored today! The 16-in-1 game table was 75% off today! $29.98, a great present from Santa this year!

DCPI 088-05-0265

This was in Hooksett, NH, they had about 8 of them left.

I ran to target "real quick" today and I found a stroller for 12.48, a lunch box for 2.xx, a hello kitty razor scooter, two pairs of slippers for 1.xx for DD, 2 packs of footed sleepers for 2.48, and some other toys that I can't remember right now. I found some good deals. But I still didn't find the space saver high chair I wanted:(. I checked all three targets in my area, no luck.....guess it isn't meant to be!

Just got back from a trip to target

I got a toddler bathwrap that looks like a lion for 2.xx

I saw a bunch of Safety First spacesaver highchairs (not fisher price ones) for like 12.xx ... I think that price is correct. They were blue and green. The markdown team was in the process of putting things out so I couldn't get a good look without being too clingy and pushy.

Quite a few of the 18 month girls sleepers for 2.xx (2 or 3 pack, I think)

I also got

A leatherman swiss knife set with a knife and a swiss army knife for 7.48 original price 29.99

UV Sensor Eddie Bauer 4.98 orig. price 19.99

Walkie Talkies Eddie Bauer 7.48 - orig. price 29.99

So I am happy with those deals. My son and husband will be happy.

When all the post started way back about the .69 juice I would think why do people get so excited about that juice, I'm looking for bigger deals. Well, about a month after that I got to go to target which I very rarely get to go and low and behold I found 1 grape MM juice and I was just like everyone else on here who finds one. I was soooo excited and now when ever I get to go I always have to check the juice isle.

Surprising how little things like the .69 juice can make us feel so excited.