Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Our target had baby bedding 75% off. The Mod flower Amy Coe and the Mod Safari Amy Coe. They also had the sleeper blankets up to 4T for 2.98 for 2. I got some matching mobiles to the Amy Coe sets that were $24.99 for $6.24. Also an Amy Coe blanket for $1.74.

Okay I know this isn't a Target deal, but I thought some of you toy shoppers may be interested in this deal at Walmart. (It is posted on the Walmart thread, but I thought other people may be interested)

I don't know if anyone has noticed this but they sell the Little Leaps gift set for 11.00!!! This is a really really good deal. It comes with the unit and 2 games:

This is a brand new Little Leaps Grow with Me Learning System from Leap Frog. Includes Learning Steps interactive disc, PLUS a bonus disc “Say It, Baby!”.

Allows parent and child (9-36 months) to play interactive learning games on your TV through your DVD player!

This learning system offers 2 play modes – baby & toddler – and you can play in 4 different languages: English, Spanish, German & French.

On the box it says $20 special value. I think people think it is just the cartridges, but it is the whole unit. The funny thing is that they have these right next to the unit that is for sale all by itself and it is in a bigger box, but only contains the unit and it sells for 35.00 on clearance!!! :yup:

Check it out!

I just wanted to comment on that system. We bought it for our DS for Christmas and spent 2 days trying to program it to our DVD player with no success. We went online to get some help and found TONS of bad reviews for it. It seems that many many people have had the same problem with it not working with well known DVD players. Also, there have been a lot of complaints that it is really slow and loose the childs interest quickly. I would not waste your money on it.

Do not buy Little Leaps. We were able to get it to work, but my son hated it. We got it for him when he was nine months, hated it tried it at 12 months and 15 months still hated it. It is very slow. My little one would push the buttons and nothing would happen unless it was time for the next part of the disc. It is basically a horrible dvd that a child has to push buttons to keep it running.

Did you look around for the baby stuff? When our store went to 75% last week they moved everything to an isle and just had it all stacked on top of each other in a little 8 foot section.

Yep! I walked the whole store at each one looking for the stuff! I have seen them stack stuff in the wierdest places so that's why it took me all day!

Well, I had a pretty expensive trip to target yesterday! I found a few shirts for the kids for $1.49 and then I went to leave and realized I locked my keys in the car :( . My husband was at home with the kids and I had the car seats in my van so he couldn't come get me. I had to call a locksmith who charged me $70!!!! I'm so mad at myself. I just flushed that money down the drain. :mad::mad::mad:

I heard this may work if you lock your keys in your car. Call home on cell phone and have the person at home click the spare keyring door opener (holding it right by the phone) and the person who is locked out-holds the cell phone by the car. I really don't know if it would work, but worth a try. sorry this happened to you.

I heard this may work if you lock your keys in your car. Call home on cell phone and have the person at home click the spare keyring door opener (holding it right by the phone) and the person who is locked out-holds the cell phone by the car. I really don't know if it would work, but worth a try. sorry this happened to you.

When I bought my Pontiac Vibe, the salesman told me about this. Even demostrated so it does work on some models of vehicles.

Baby Stuff 75% off here -

I bought

2 FP Papasan Swings for $32. each

2 FP Soothing Motions Glider $18. each

1 Bounce Bounce baby Exersaucer for $10

I am due in June and am looking for one of these swings. If anyone sees them in the STL area, please let me know. Also, anyone have the DCPI # for these???

I got the Fisher Price Space Saver Highchair today for $12.xx (75% off)! Woohoo! I drove all the way to Norfolk and it was marked $35.xx. I hung around for a while because they were working in that area, but then one started talking to my son and I asked her to check it to see if it was going down further today. I was hoping for $24.xx and was thrilled to get it for $12.xx.

I also got several shirts for both kids 75% off and I found some wall cubes, white with purple and pink inside, for $14.xx (30% off). It was the only one and since I never go to that store I grabbed it.

And I got 1 MM grape! What a great day!

And for anyone in the Hampton Roads, VA area they still had 4 of the playhouses currently 50% off.

I searched the schuman site and my local Target had the highchair listed. I called and they said it was $49.99!!! I really want one of these DD is expecting in Sept. Wonder why they are so high?

Ok, so the store by me has a Evenflo Pack n' Play that scans Item Not Found. It has shipping labels on it, so I assume it is an internet return. I had an employee scan it with her scanner, and she couldn't give me a price. She said to take it to the register and they would give me a price.

I am still debating buying it....I don't even see the same one online. What are my chances of getting it super cheap???

Worth a try, but they may not go for it. Look at some of the similar ones that are clearance to be prepared to give a clearance price when they ask you if you saw how much it was. Always go for the young and inexperienced looking cashiers, too. More likely to be successful. Worst case they may send it to the price change team. If it was a return, it may show up with the red & white tag in a few days.

Of course that assumes that she has a pretty recent model car. I have a '93 Camry, and there is no keyring door opener....

Does this work well? I'm trying to decide if I should keep mine. Does it dry quickly? Are the racks easy to put on and take off? Thanks.

I thought mine did the job. It very easy to set-up for me and the racks are very easy to take on and off. It really dries a lot quicker than just hanging it on a chair or hanger which leaves those awful "wing" marks on sweaters. HTH

Edited by rebecca7675

I just wanted to comment on that system. We bought it for our DS for Christmas and spent 2 days trying to program it to our DVD player with no success. We went online to get some help and found TONS of bad reviews for it. It seems that many many people have had the same problem with it not working with well known DVD players. Also, there have been a lot of complaints that it is really slow and loose the childs interest quickly. I would not waste your money on it.

Thanks for the info I bought one, but guess I will be giving it as a gift. I was also wondering if anyone tried their I Can Play Piano? If so how was it?

We have actually tried this and it really does work! :eyepoppin

I just posted all my access codes from the 50% off Shutterfly gifts into my Shutterfly account and everything worked great....no problems and it even says that they are good until January 2010.

That is a relief to hear. I noticed when I peaked in to Shutterfly a bit to see what they say about Target's affinity marketing program with Shutterfly that it appears you have to actually click into a special "Target Access Code" page, not just the regular special offers codes page. Maybe that is where things can get messed up.

That is a relief to hear. I noticed when I peaked in to Shutterfly a bit to see what they say about Target's affinity marketing program with Shutterfly that it appears you have to actually click into a special "Target Access Code" page, not just the regular special offers codes page. Maybe that is where things can get messed up.

After you sign in to your account, at the bottom of the "My Shutterfly" page you can click on "Enter Special Offer Code" (under the Special Offer Section). On the next page that pops up, make sure you click on the "Enter online access code from Target purchases" on the right hand side of the page. This is where you enter the codes from the packaging.

When you enter all your codes, you can view them by going back to the "My Shutterfly" page and at the bottom, click on "Prepaid Plan Balance" under the Credit Balance heading.

Hope this helps anyone out there having issues or nervous to purchase these.

Did anyone else notice the Shutterfly stuff disappear off the shelves today? My Target had TONS left yeaterday, so I figured I'd wait until 75% off. Today - all gone in every store. A gal working at one hold me they salvaged them instead of going 75% off.

YAY!! I made my night!! Went to Target last minute tonight 9pm, hoping to find whatever was left over from baby clearance and I hit Jackpot, everything is still 50% (so I will be there tomorrow morning), but I knew all the other ones went 75% so I decided to scan the Maclaren stroller, which is what I really wanted, it came up 24.xx!!!! Everything else was ringing up 50% still. I was so happy because that was the main thing I wanted!!! I am SO Happy!!:cheesy: Edited by hairstylin247
lol left things out