Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Seattle Northgate Target - There is still two aisles in between the toy and sporting good departments with clearance items. There are a few 75% off Christmas toys left, including about a dozen of the I Can Play guitars for 19.98. So if you are in the PNW area and looking for one, go here!

I'm so jealous! I went to target tonight to see if there was anything good to be found - no luck here. Anything holiday is full price or long gone. This store seems to really be on the ball. It's very clean and organized, but no surprises to be found.

All I left with was bulk Scott TP - a little cheaper than usual at 19% off and $1 coupon- and a couple packs of juicy juice boxes - on sale for $2.50, some had .35 peelies.

I found some of the 10 pack Minute Maid juice boxes at the Target in Mobile, Alabama but they scanned $3.69. Why didn't they ring up for the low price that everyone else has been getting them for?

Were they Orange Juice? The OJ isn't the low price. They always ring up for that price. Only Apple, Grape & Fruit Punch.

If you don't mind orange (you could cover them), I've seen these at Sams Club for $20. Of course, you have to be near a Sams Club and have access to a membership and.....

Were they Orange Juice? The OJ isn't the low price. They always ring up for that price. Only Apple, Grape & Fruit Punch.

Yes it was the orange Minute Maid juice packs. So it is any flavor but orange? Why are they so cheap? Is it a mistake on Targets part, or are they clearance?

They had something like this in the sporting goods with a Dallas Cowboys decal on it for 50% off (I think it was 50..maybe even 75%) in Oklahoma

Yes it was the orange Minute Maid juice packs. So it is any flavor but orange? Why are they so cheap? Is it a mistake on Targets part, or are they clearance?

They are this cheap apparently because they are actually packed for the cafes in the stores. They sell them for 69c a box. I have been told they should be separated and sold individually but sometimes the stockers just put them on the juice shelf. I have never seen the lemonade ones in the 10 pk so I think its just the fruit punch,grape and apple juice.

Our best guess is that they are intended for Food Avenue to be sold singly, but they make it to the sales floor instead. However, I saw a child purchasing a single juice box the other day in Food Ave. and it was less than $.69, so I am not sure we were correct about that. It has been like this for a long time, though! When I don't need them myself, I usually take them up to a couple of cashiers who work mornings who really appreciate it. I just "change my mind" so the management doesn't check out what is going on. When I am in a store I don't go to regularly and find them, I will often find a young mom and tell her about the deal. That almost always makes them happy. :yup:

I dropped the ball on this one. I scanned over the sewing machine information, as I rarely sew. I'm doing good to get a button back on a shirt:tongue1: However, I was telling my mother about it yesterday, turns out she really needs a new one. Could someone let me know exactly which ones were clearanced out? I didn't see any yesterday, but I wasn't sure what I was looking for either. TIA

I dropped the ball on this one. I scanned over the sewing machine information, as I rarely sew. I'm doing good to get a button back on a shirt:tongue1: However, I was telling my mother about it yesterday, turns out she really needs a new one. Could someone let me know exactly which ones were clearanced out? I didn't see any yesterday, but I wasn't sure what I was looking for either. TIA

There was a Brother machine, a Shark euro pro and a green Hello Kitty machine that all clearanced at the same time.

Our best guess is that they are intended for Food Avenue to be sold singly, but they make it to the sales floor instead. However, I saw a child purchasing a single juice box the other day in Food Ave. and it was less than $.69, so I am not sure we were correct about that. It has been like this for a long time, though! When I don't need them myself, I usually take them up to a couple of cashiers who work mornings who really appreciate it. I just "change my mind" so the management doesn't check out what is going on. When I am in a store I don't go to regularly and find them, I will often find a young mom and tell her about the deal. That almost always makes them happy.

I just checked for these for the first time yesterday. No luck. But I have eaten at Target many times (strange, I know, but my kids really like it!) and I have never gotten MM juices there, we've always gotten Market Pantry brand ones. I checked to see if my store even sells MM juices at the snack bar. They have both, MM is .69 and Market Pantry ones are .59 so I guess I'll add these to my list of stuff to look out for. Thanks all

Our best guess is that they are intended for Food Avenue to be sold singly, but they make it to the sales floor instead. However, I saw a child purchasing a single juice box the other day in Food Ave. and it was less than $.69, so I am not sure we were correct about that. It has been like this for a long time, though! When I don't need them myself, I usually take them up to a couple of cashiers who work mornings who really appreciate it. I just "change my mind" so the management doesn't check out what is going on. When I am in a store I don't go to regularly and find them, I will often find a young mom and tell her about the deal. That almost always makes them happy. :yup:

Our store doesn't have a food avenue - just a Starbucks - so they prob. won't have these then, will they?

Here'e the one I got. Reg. $149.99, paid $37.49.

http://www.target.com/Shark-80-Stitch-Sewing-Machine-Quilting/dp/B00080M8PC/sr=1-5/qid=1200928232/ref=sr_1_5/602-2857071-0974269?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Ashark%20sewing%20machine&page=1

Know anyone in a school? Our band has 4 of them and all of the sports teams use them too. Maybe you could borrow from them?

Interesting idea - I work at Ben Davis Ninth Grade Center in Indianapolis. We have a little over 1200 freshmen there - so you think that they would have something like that!

Our store finally dropped the Mi Jams to 75% off. Every store I went to kept these in the 75% section when toys went down but they were not part of the mark down. I also found another Gadgets pin thing for 1.xx that wasn't marked.

Found 2 of them in the Plainfield, IN Target on Saturday in electronics.

went this morning-bulk still 15%, ball pits, hockey tables, & all that type stuff 50%, most of baby stuff still 30% and they weren't marking it down, just moving it around (waiting on baby stuff & bulk diapers to go down), shutterfly still 50%.

Side note, for those of you wanting the shutterfly book which is 8 1/2 x 11 and 20 pages (I think), I did get an email from winkflash saying "Order now through January 29th, 2007 and get a 10x8 Classic Cover photo book for only $19.95 per book. That means no per-page charges, just one flat-rate per book, no matter how many pages you order (100 max)."

Use Coupon Code: ADE493