Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I went to Target last night for no good reason at all, other than to see what was marked down in my area... I happended to walk through an isle in the back of the store that had misc. stuff just put there (coolers, thermos', golf stuff, yard stuff...) and I found a 17 piece RAM Craigton Golf set (Including a metal woods 1-3-5, Iron Wood 4, Irons 5-SW, putter, head covers and standing bag) AND they are pretty!!! :) (baby blue) originally $128.99 on clearance for $32.24... My store had two and I bought them both but thought i was a good find for anyone needing womens golf clubs!!!!

I thought I saw someone looking for a Hello Kitty Sewing Machine. I picked up an extra one for $25 this morning in the Canton-Massillon, Ohio area. Please let me know if I can help you out.

Did you buy it at Canton or Massillon? I was thinking about looking but don't want to go to one that you already hit. I was thinking about checking Green too.

I found this great Kitchen Aid cookware set today! Reg. $199.99, paid $49.98.

http://www.target.com/KitchenAid-Double-Capped-10-pc-Cookware-Copper/dp/B000LZ9YY2/ref=cm_reviews_dp_seemore/602-2857071-0974269?ie=UTF8&coliid=&frombrowse=1&alt%5Fview=custReviews&asin=B000LZ9YY2#R2XJCCPUK0J1C4

/QUOTE]

Just an fyi for anyone who may be interested in this, I just opened it today and it's awesome!! I can't believe how heavy it is and the reviews I found on it were great!

I found this great Kitchen Aid cookware set today! Reg. $199.99, paid $49.98.

http://www.target.com/KitchenAid-Double-Capped-10-pc-Cookware-Copper/dp/B000LZ9YY2/ref=cm_reviews_dp_seemore/602-2857071-0974269?ie=UTF8&coliid=&frombrowse=1&alt%5Fview=custReviews&asin=B000LZ9YY2#R2XJCCPUK0J1C4

/QUOTE]

Just an fyi for anyone who may be interested in this, I just opened it today and it's awesome!! I can't believe how heavy it is and the reviews I found on it were great!

I would love to find this. Did you find it on an endcap or with the rest of the sets. There is one store near me that says limited availability so I may have to check it out at lunch.

I went to Target last night for no good reason at all, other than to see what was marked down in my area... I happended to walk through an isle in the back of the store that had misc. stuff just put there (coolers, thermos', golf stuff, yard stuff...) and I found a 17 piece RAM Craigton Golf set (Including a metal woods 1-3-5, Iron Wood 4, Irons 5-SW, putter, head covers and standing bag) AND they are pretty!!! :) (baby blue) originally $128.99 on clearance for $32.24... My store had two and I bought them both but thought i was a good find for anyone needing womens golf clubs!!!!

My dh picked up alot of single cluds yesterday for $3.24 !! He was really excited. The golf balls often go 75% as well. I have a ton up in my attic from last year !!!

Is there a way to look something up online before going to a store to see if they have it in stock? Or do I have to just call? If I call, do I need the DPI#? Thanks!

try this and see if its what you are looking for:

http://www.schumanfamily.com/fatwallet/targetasin.php?ie=UTF8&title=&zipcode=35051&asin=204040857&dcpi=&searchButton=search&sessionID=602-1422485-4184658

Do you guys actually have luck with this thing working, I just put in the numbers for the cookware talked about above, got the numbers off the target site and it says item not recognized? Doesn't make sense.

Do you guys actually have luck with this thing working, I just put in the numbers for the cookware talked about above, got the numbers off the target site and it says item not recognized? Doesn't make sense.

It's not 100% dependable! Sometimes you can punch numbers in and it says available but then go to the store and they are out! Sometimes it says out of stock and you go and they DO have it? So go figure. You just never know.......

I tried it a few times and found that you have to have the dashes in the numbers XXX-XX-XXXX

Use the ASIN number off the Target website.

B000LZ9YY2

http://www.schumanfamily.com/fatwallet/targetasin.php?ie=UTF8&title=&zipcode=90210&asin=B000LZ9YY2&dcpi=&searchButton=search&sessionID=602-1422485-4184658

It's not 100% dependable! Sometimes you can punch numbers in and it says available but then go to the store and they are out! Sometimes it says out of stock and you go and they DO have it? So go figure. You just never know.......

It ONLY works for items that they sell online also. And, it is most reliable when it says that they have them, but not limited stock.

As of 10 am this morning the Williamsburg, VA had 1 Butterscotch pony for $62.xx. It wasn't there earlier this week so it was either a return or found in the back.

And I found 4 MM grape juices! Perfect since I'm running out of the apple I found months ago. My son only gets a little bit of juice mixed with water so this will last a while.

I bought 2 of the Black & Decker Vacumes for $12.48 each last night and found 1 pack of twin flannel sheets (girls striped) for $4.98 with the other kids sheet - not on an endcap/and no red sticker - I just scanned because they were flannel!

I also put together the Eezy Peezy Ball Pit / Slide Play Set and my DD LOVES it - she is 2 and it is really for my 7 month old son.

It was a pain to put together but it is really neat for $24 reg. $99!!!!

It ONLY works for items that they sell online also. And, it is most reliable when it says that they have them, but not limited stock.

How strange, I guess you have to do it a couple of times, the first time I did it, didn't work at all used both numbers. Next time I followed your link put in my zip, it worked, tried again, didn't work, tried again, worked. Don't have any in my area but thanks.

How strange, I guess you have to do it a couple of times, the first time I did it, didn't work at all used both numbers. Next time I followed your link put in my zip, it worked, tried again, didn't work, tried again, worked. Don't have any in my area but thanks.

it is a fussy system for sure. but better than nothing. I often put in other nearby zip codes if there are other stores in my area. don't know if this is an option, but sometimes works.

also, sometimes trying with or without dashes.

I have been trying to find that Audiovox 12" under counter tv ever since someone mentioned it the other day. I have been wanting one for sometime, just can't afford the regular price. Has anyone had any luck searching the DCPI on that link? I have been to 5 local targets. No luck, nothing on the shelves.

I would love to find this. Did you find it on an endcap or with the rest of the sets. There is one store near me that says limited availability so I may have to check it out at lunch.

I found it on an endcap. Good luck finding it, it's a really nice set.

that is a good way to have an employee end up buying the item instead of yourself once they see the deal.

I thought the same thing, but I'll still call before making a long drive for just 1 thing. Hopefully they will tell me there are none if they plan to buy them out. Definatly YMMV.

Did anyone else get the house or ball pit at 75% yet? Our store still has them marked at 50.

I got the house at 50% today after going to 2 other stores that were sold out of them. I don't think there will be any left to price at 75% off.

Some of the other tents and the doorway houses were 75% off today at 15 & Frank Scott.

thanks, my husband wants me to take up the sport so we can spend time together, I'm just not sure if I will enjoy it or not but for $32 I won't be out much money to find out:confused: