Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I didnt know target sold Webkinz. Where in the store are they?

they only had a few for Christmas. they were a "special purchase." big lawsuit by a bunch of independent retailers over this as Ganz, the manufacturer, had agreements not to sell through mass retailers. so, the ones they have now are probably all they'll get for a while. Stupidly, the came so late in the season that they didn't even get to sell most at full price!

they only had a few for Christmas. they were a "special purchase." big lawsuit by a bunch of independent retailers over this as Ganz, the manufacturer, had agreements not to sell through mass retailers. so, the ones they have now are probably all they'll get for a while. Stupidly, the came so late in the season that they didn't even get to sell most at full price!

Wow thats interesting...Costco has a whole endcap of webkinz....I was surprised to see that as I previously only seen them at hallmark and other small gift shop stores...

Does anyone know how much that pressure washer that was on clearance was??

i hope mine has the playhouses today on clearance. i bought the wagon on black friday for $44- i guess i should have waited because we haven't even used it yet.

I guess if you can get the wagon cheaper now, you should be able to take the other back. I think its a 90-day return, its coming up close but look on your receipt, it should tell you when the last day to take it back

I guess if you can get the wagon cheaper now, you should be able to take the other back. I think its a 60-day return, its coming up close but look on your receipt, it should tell you when the last day to take it back

It's 90 day return policy so you should have plenty of time to return if you get it on clearance

Wow thats interesting...Costco has a whole endcap of webkinz....I was surprised to see that as I previously only seen them at hallmark and other small gift shop stores...

Does anyone know how much that pressure washer that was on clearance was??

The Pressure washer was on sale from $159.99 to $39.98... I ended up buying 5 of them because everytime someone else saw them they were like "I want one" and I only found them at 2 stores.

Does anyone know where to find more books for the projector thing? Dora came with mine, and I found the Pooh book, but I would like more. Are these only around for Christmas '07? Has anyone seen them before? I am afraid that they will be gone forever and we will only have the 2 books. Seems like a better investment if we have more books to go with this.

I see wal-mart clearancing the projectors, too. They didn't seem to have any books though.

If you, or anyone else, finds them anywhere, please let me know. I too have the projector but no extra books.

I just got back from the Watchung store and all I got were some Diego fruit snacks for $1.06. The markdown team has been MIA for a week now. I checked at least one thing in every department and everything is the same price it was last week Monday. I'm off to try another store . :no:

ETA: I finally saw some of those Shutterfly kits mentioned earlier. They had the story book, the mug, and the keychain. All at 30% though.

Hi,

Does the furniture at Target ever go into clearance? I am looking at their website at TV stands. They say they are not all available in the stores, only online. What's the scoop??

THANKS

Deb:)

Yes, they do, but I have to tell you that you might do better checking some other places. These are going by the wayside in general because with the upcoming change in the types of TVs (moving to the new digital signal) most companies are moving to flat TVs. Anyway, places like hotels are replacing all their TVs and moving to flat screens. This is leaving a HUGE glut of TV armoires on the secondary market. Anyway, all that said, you might find something you like better for a great price if you shop around. But if you just want something cheap and quick, Target does clearance furniture.

so if i try to get a price adjustment on the wagon do they have to have it in stock? do i do a return and then rebuy it? also, i was just there and the play houses are 50% off and they are holding one for me until tonight b/c i couldn't fit it in my car. if they go 75% tomorrow will they price adjust?

so if i try to get a price adjustment on the wagon do they have to have it in stock? do i do a return and then rebuy it? also, i was just there and the play houses are 50% off and they are holding one for me until tonight b/c i couldn't fit it in my car. if they go 75% tomorrow will they price adjust?

no price adjustments on clearance items. only sales items.

Target will not price adjust clearance items. If I see it on the sales floor cheaper than what I paid for it, I'll rebuy it and return the higher priced item.

I am on the look out for more of those Minute Maid juice boxes....those were a steal..at $.69 !!!

I got 4 of the MM juices yesterday.. all grape!!! I had never looked at the receipt before but it shows $6.99 - 90% 69c right on the receipt. Its so weird how they ring up.. you think someone would notice it eventually.

Went by Target yesterday afternoon to return stuff, but ended up buying even more stuff! I found:

Girls fur-lined hoodie $19.99/$4.98

Girls soft velvet-type pants $14.99/$3.74

Girls Christmas dress $19.99/$4.98

Crayola Princess Cutter $19.99/$4.98

Crayola Pirates Modeling Kit $19.99/$4.98

Thomas the Train/Strawberry Shortcake/My Little Pony Bath Sets $2.48 -- These were just being marked down, and the employee was not too happy that I was waiting for her. ha ha.

I did find one gold Baby Phat perfume set. It came up Item Not Found. I took it to one of the employees with a scanner, and she said it was $29.99. :( I put it back.

Also, bulk items like toilet paper, ziploc bags, huggies diapers, dishwashing liquid were marked down 15%.

Question: They had a bunch of Crayola Pirates Cutter sets. Is this something boys would be interested in? My girls love crafts, but was not sure about boys.

I got 4 of the MM juices yesterday.. all grape!!! I had never looked at the receipt before but it shows $6.99 - 90% 69c right on the receipt. Its so weird how they ring up.. you think someone would notice it eventually.

What kind are you guys able to find? Every few months I find 4 or 5 apple juices for .69, but never any of the other flavors. Weird, but not complaining...I love finding those things!

What kind are you guys able to find? Every few months I find 4 or 5 apple juices for .69, but never any of the other flavors. Weird, but not complaining...I love finding those things!

I always see you guys talking about these. What do they look like?

Saw the Shutterfly boxes looked like 1/2 off the calendar was marked $9.?? - but when I scanned on scanner it said item not found bit when a target employee scanned - they rang up $9.??

Are 1/2 off for these good?????

You have to find the barcode on the BOTTOM of the box. There is an activation bar code on the back of the box that the cashier has to scan to activate. (If you try to scan that one, it will say item not found.)

The albums seem to be hard to find (for me anyway) at 1/2 off. I think they are more popular. And yes, to someone who does a lot of digital photography on Shutterfly, these are a very good deal because the shipping is included free as well. I'm passing on the mug, keychain and calendar until 75% off. But, I grabbed the photo albums at 1/2 price. My sister and I do all our pics off Shutterfly and those albums are very nice.

Just got back from an orlando area target, most sporting goods toys were marked down 50%. Got the cars arcade I was waiting for for $9.98. The actual sporting goods stuff (tents, stoves, etc) are still at 30%. A lot of housewares stuff at 75%, bulk was at 15-30%. Dyson was still only 15&, and all the Hello Kitty sewing machines were gone! Last time I checked it was only 30% and they had at least five.

Just got back from an orlando area target, most sporting goods toys were marked down 50%. Got the cars arcade I was waiting for for $9.98. The actual sporting goods stuff (tents, stoves, etc) are still at 30%. A lot of housewares stuff at 75%, bulk was at 15-30%. Dyson was still only 15&, and all the Hello Kitty sewing machines were gone! Last time I checked it was only 30% and they had at least five.

Thanks for posting. It seems the Orlando area does the same markdowns as here in Lakeland so you save me a trip.

Do you have the DCPI for the playhouse? Thanks!

The DCPI is 091151250.

Both stores I went to are just at 50% off...So the price on the playhouse here is $64. I went ahead and bought it because there was only 1 left between 2 stores....I will try to look for another when they go 75% and return it....But its not looking good. :(

Did a quick lunch time target run and scored

Thomas train set for $10.74 (dcpi 204031059) -- No sticker on it but thinking 75%off

Hello Kitty Sewing machine for $24.98 (dcpi 072120254) -- 75%off

Tommy girl Perfume set for $7.48 (dcpi 037030149) -- 75%off

and a couple of sweters for DH