Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Anyone looking for a Turkey Fryer in SoCal? They have 5 of them at the Madre store in Pasadena. $10. Top shelf on the back wall in Hardware.

I forgot to THANK YOU for letting me know..My DH was able to pick one up yesterday...He said that store was very nice...I thought about going there next weekend for shopping and lunch in old town Pasadena...

Sporting Goods doesn't get marked till Thursday or Friday.

I am going to check both days..and will let everyone know..At least for Southern Cali...Both stores that I frequent have tons of sporting goods clearance...

Do you think they will take it to 50% or straight to 75%?? Both of my stores are still at 30%.

I just checked online and the policy says a receipt is required for ALL returns. Maybe some stores are just more lenient than others?

All of the stores I frequent will give NOT refund unless you have a receipt..Doesnt matter what the purchase amount is...

Now if you dont have your receipt and paid with a credit card they can do that reverse receipt look up for you and give you a refund that way...If you paid with cash you are outta luck...

I find the best thing to do with receipts is to keep a large shoe box at home..Each time I return home from a shopping trip I drop the receipt in that box...I have 2 boxes..One for Target and another for all my other shopping stores....Target gets its own box...lol..I shop way to much there.

My lunchtime Target trip rewarded me with a couple of goodies.

2 Fingerpaint sets for 46 cents each:D

1 Disney Princess lipgloss cellphone 74 cents

1 Disney Princess nail decor set 74 cents

1 First Years boys bib 98 cents

There was also a lot of OXO kitchen gadgets clearanced at 75%. I also saw how there was a "temporary price cut" on the girls Barbie mp3 player things. They were originally 59.99 and cut to 29.99.

:rwb:

I forgot to THANK YOU for letting me know..My DH was able to pick one up yesterday...He said that store was very nice...I thought about going there next weekend for shopping and lunch in old town Pasadena...

Ooh weekends in Old Town can be a bit crazy. On the other hand, if you come, don't miss the two story store on Colorado just West of Lake as well!

Certain customers have been getting them in the mail. They are a barcoded card that have several deals embedded. The cashier scans it and all applicable purchases/deals are taken off.

I have used it twice..and both times it didnt take the discount off the items it was suppose to..So I had to go up to the refund desk and get an adjustment...

Don't think these have been posted yet. Today I found:

Ratatouille Wii game 75% off - 12.48 - 207260056

They had Prince of Persia marked down too, but only 50% so I didn't pick it up

Calphalon 5qt Dutch Oven 75% off - 12.48 - 070070129

Hello Kitty Barbie Collector Ed. 75% off - 8.73 - 086061113

Webkins still 9.08 here.....

I am desperate for one of those 5Qt ( Santa did not bring me one this year AGAIN) dutch oven and I too, live in So cal. DId the store you went to have more than the one u bought? Also my kid Loves Hello kitty, and wants that Barbie for her b'day... did they have more of those as well??

I thought I was going to get lucky and find a step 2 wagon for 75% off because there was just one left today and there were 10 on Sunday. It was still at 50% off. I guess most people aren't as cheap as I am. Ha! I did find:

Baby and toddler slippers 50% off

Baby shoes and sandals 75% off

Patemm pad (baby changing pad) 75% off

huggies supreme box of diapers 30% off in the bulk section.

eta: Dyson's still at 15% except a couple floor models which were 30%. It didn't look like they had the attachments with them though. If there are attachments, I don't know.

Also, I saw a lady stocking up on razor gift kits. I can't remember what kind. Quattro? Something with four blades. I didn't bother to check it out though.

BBBRRR it was cold today! An 18 degree high has me dreaming of warmer days!

I saved $10.00 with coupons. They always take so long to sort through but it's worth it. On the toothpaste & sandwich bag multi packs, I was able to use coupons that said buy 2 and get $1.00 off.

Hope you got to talk to your brother in Iraq.

I thought I was going to get lucky and find a step 2 wagon for 75% off because there was just one left today and there were 10 on Sunday. It was still at 50% off. I guess most people aren't as cheap as I am. Ha! I did find:

Baby and toddler slippers 50% off

Baby shoes and sandals 75% off

Patemm pad (baby changing pad) 75% off

huggies supreme box of diapers 30% off in the bulk section.

eta: Dyson's still at 15% except a couple floor models which were 30%. It didn't look like they had the attachments with them though. If there are attachments, I don't know.

Also, I saw a lady stocking up on razor gift kits. I can't remember what kind. Quattro? Something with four blades. I didn't bother to check it out though.

Same things with the wagons at my store. There was one left so i took it and scanned it. No luck, it was 41.98.

I bet that snooty woman and her husband have serious credit card debt! Her poor husband...

Please don't think people are snooty that don't buy clothes at Target. I do ALOT of shopping at Target but honestly have found Macy's clothes on clearance cheaper!! I just got my 2 grandaughters excellent quality 3 way convertable $80 jackets for $16 & I know if I waited it would have gone cheaper. Many times there are sales there at 90% off. You can get toddler 3 & 4 piece designer outfits for $4 & $5. I also have never found a pair of pants at Target that fit me right. As for my husband if he wants something I say go for it. It doesn't matter what store.

Very productive day at the Halfmoon/Clifton Park NY Target!

Girls 4-14 Activewear is 75% off.

2 pr Nylon shorts 1.88 from 7.99

Long sleeve Lycra top 1.88 from 8.99

Boys 4-16 hat 50% off -- .98

Mens XXL golf shirt 75% off 3.74 org 14.99

Misses wool blend jacket 11.xx from 44.99

Total with tax 22.56!

And a heads up for Boys underwear. My younger son had HUGE growth spurt and went from 7-12 in about a year. Every time I went to buy the next size up of Hanes boys briefs(6/7 pr), the tag on the rack would say 3.89, but it would ring up at 5.xx. They would usually adjust it at the register.

BBBRRR it was cold today! An 18 degree high has me dreaming of warmer days!

I saved $10.00 with coupons. They always take so long to sort through but it's worth it. On the toothpaste & sandwich bag multi packs, I was able to use coupons that said buy 2 and get $1.00 off.

Hope you got to talk to your brother in Iraq.

Got to talk to my brother, Woohoo!:D We only talked for a few minutes, his connection was bad. It iss always great to hear his voice!:fluffy:

Great savings with coupons!

I think I read we're going to have a low of -2 tonight. Oh My! I'll be sure to let the faucets drip, to help prevent freezing pipes. Yuck!

Have a great night!

I bet that snooty woman and her husband have serious credit card debt! Her poor husband...

Please don't think people are snooty that don't buy clothes at Target. I do ALOT of shopping at Target but honestly have found Macy's clothes on clearance cheaper!! I just got my 2 grandaughters excellent quality 3 way convertable $80 jackets for $16 & I know if I waited it would have gone cheaper. Many times there are sales there at 90% off. You can get toddler 3 & 4 piece designer outfits for $4 & $5. I also have never found a pair of pants at Target that fit me right. As for my husband if he wants something I say go for it. It doesn't matter what store.

You don't have to be snooty because you don't buy clothes there. There are often great deals to be had out there at all sorts of stores. But THIS woman was a snot, and it WAS because it was Target. She did not want HER husband wearing Target clothes. It was pretty clear from what she said and the way she was trying to get him not to buy the jacket. Which did look good on him, despite being too Isaac Mizrahi for my taste.

Speaking of Isaac Mizrahi, he will no longer be designing for Target. His contract is up. He is going to work with Liz Claiborne instead. Target also had its CEO step down. That is rarely good news for a company. Hope it doesn't spell big change out there...

I am desperate for one of those 5Qt ( Santa did not bring me one this year AGAIN) dutch oven and I too, live in So cal. DId the store you went to have more than the one u bought? Also my kid Loves Hello kitty, and wants that Barbie for her b'day... did they have more of those as well??

Sent you a PM..... :)

You don't have to be snooty because you don't buy clothes there. There are often great deals to be had out there at all sorts of stores. But THIS woman was a snot, and it WAS because it was Target. She did not want HER husband wearing Target clothes. It was pretty clear from what she said and the way she was trying to get him not to buy the jacket. Which did look good on him, despite being too Isaac Mizrahi for my taste.

Speaking of Isaac Mizrahi, he will no longer be designing for Target. His contract is up. He is going to work with Liz Claiborne instead. Target also had its CEO step down. That is rarely good news for a company. Hope it doesn't spell big change out there...

I will be sooo depressed if they change their sales, and your right that does not sound good him stepping down!

Does anyone have any idea how much the Force Flex trash bags are in the bulk section. I am hoping to stock up again once they have at least 30% off here.

I must say I have found a great Target here close to me. It is my precious jewel. The manager came over and rang us up giving us 75% off everything with red clearance stickers. I think that is how I ended up with the webkinz so cheap. I also scored on tons of fragrance sets. As we were shopping the manager was walking past us and he said to take it all that he wanted it out of the store. I have found that new stores have the best clearance deals for the first year. It is almost like they over order for the store.