Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

It's 7 days, sometimes you can get a cashier that will do it at the 10-14 mark if you are lucky.

What I've usually done is rebought and returned one of the boxes with the higher receipt. It's a pain but if it is on my list of places to go then it is worth it for me.

No, it is 10 days, according to CS, not 7.

At my Target, they had women's socks on clearance, some of the 2 packs were 1.48 from 5.99.

some were still just 30% off, some 50% it seemed random.

I also bought a Lego bionicle set at 75% off for 17.48 it was 69.99

and a lego exo force set for 12.48 from 49.99

lots of packing/mailing materials were 75%, the candles, kitchenware, camping sections were also on clearance too. best of luck!

My target does price adjustments on regular sale items within 14 days. Just take your receipt to customer service. If I am over the 14 day mark then I just rebuy it and then return with the higher receipt. Like others have said I have even rebought it and walked right over to customer service with the original receipt and returned it immediately after rebuying.

Does anyone know if they will go 90% off the toys?

What TOYS? :sidesplit:sidesplit

Ours were gone about 5 hours after they opened on the first 75% off clearance!!!!! I have never seen toys 90% off but that doesnt mean they wont go to 90%... good luck and let us know if your store does and what you got!!!!!

My target does price adjustments on regular sale items within 14 days. Just take your receipt to customer service. If I am over the 14 day mark then I just rebuy it and then return with the higher receipt. Like others have said I have even rebought it and walked right over to customer service with the original receipt and returned it immediately after rebuying.

I thought it was the Target policy to do price adjustments within 14 days. That's what my stores do. And I am the same way, I keep my Target receipts with me and if it's past the 14 days, I buy it and return it with the non-sale receipt.

Got the Super Art Desk for $9.98 this morning - would like to ge the Smart Art Easel - does anyone have the Item # for it??????

I wish you were closer we have oodles of easels at our store. And they are $4.98. There was a bunch this morning. I too am waitin go on Sporting goods...I have seen them go right from 30% to 75% before in SG. One year they had women's mountain bikes for $11.24 !!! DH is waiting on the golf stuff and I want the thomas pop up thing and tunnel.

Today I purchased a Audiovox 12" Kitchen LCD TV/DVD Combo for $124.98. It is awesome...the kind that goes under the cabinet and has a flip up tv. The Target price was $249.99, with the sale price marked to $174.98. BUT..the price rang up as $124.98.

So I bought the book case that was on sale this week for $25 and it's a hunk of junk. It barely stayed together and was missing a piece. I got half of it together and now have no idea how to return it. What would you do? I can't get it back in the box! UGH!!!!

Anyone have any of the DCPI #s on any of the baby stuff that could be for a boy or girl. Mainly thinking along the lines of the bouncers, car seats (if they have any), or the stroller/carseat combo?? We already have a pack & play, high chair, and swing.

Thanks in advance!

gulp....I just cleaned and arrangned "my toys" - thinking to myself "what have I done?" anyone want to share their toy stashes...to make me feel better! :eyepoppin

I feel the same way! I have a "Gift closet" that is dedicated only to gifts and I usually have it 25% full of actual gifts. Well, last night, I had to figure out ways to place things to get more in like a big closet puzzle! It is packed FULL and still more left over that may end up in the attic! I have never been this stocked this early! And it feels great to know that I saved a TON of money! My husband does not understand. He is like "I can't believe you spent $100 at Target on gifts for next Christmas!". He will understand when Brithdays and Christmas rolls around and we dont have to spend any more money! Thanks GottaDeal.com!!!!!:2elephant

gulp....I just cleaned and arrangned "my toys" - thinking to myself "what have I done?" anyone want to share their toy stashes...to make me feel better! :eyepoppin

I had the same feeling once I got it all home. I always shop this sale , but this year I bought more than ever before..lol. I got there 15 minutes after they had opened and I was the only one there so there was alot to choose from...lol. I couldn't leave it all there. Well at least that is what I keep telling myself to justify my actions..HA HA.

when do they mark down the sporting goods section? TIA

According to the mark down schedule on the first page of this thread it is as follows:

------- Mark Down Schedule -------

-Mon. -- Electronics, Kids Clothing and Stationary (Cards, GiftWrap, etc.)

-Tues. -- Domestics, Women's Clothing, Pets and Market (food items)

-Wed. -- Men's Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty, Lawn & Garden items

-Thur. -- House Wares, Lingerie, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Movies, Music, Books, Decor and Luggage

-Fri. -- Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, & Jewelry

The boardman oh target had a lot of clothes on clearance. 75% off lots of coats for $11.98 kids, lots of pants for 4 or 5, shirts for 2 and 3, womens also went 75% off today lots of sweaters for $3.50, turtle necks for $2. In toys I had to go see if anything was left and I picked up the spanish for fly fusion, I get home and it was in the pack I had already gotten, anyone need it? it was 3.50. there was one guitar learning system if anyone is looking. I think sporting goods is going to go soon because I heard them say there was a truck with new sporting goods there today!

I had the same feeling once I got it all home. I always shop this sale , but this year I bought more than ever before..lol. I got there 15 minutes after they had opened and I was the only one there so there was alot to choose from...lol. I couldn't leave it all there. Well at least that is what I keep telling myself to justify my actions..HA HA.

The room in my basement is so full it is crazy, don't feel bad, I have all the holidays and birthdays done and all of their friends birthdays done. My husband understands but I think he wants me to stop now, I'm not sure if i'm gonna tell him about all the stuff I got today at target and JC pennys. But with 3 kids when everyone is going crazy during the holidays, I'll be able to sit back and relax and bake cookies!:)

I feel the same way! I have a "Gift closet" that is dedicated only to gifts and I usually have it 25% full of actual gifts. Well, last night, I had to figure out ways to place things to get more in like a big closet puzzle! It is packed FULL and still more left over that may end up in the attic! I have never been this stocked this early! And it feels great to know that I saved a TON of money! My husband does not understand. He is like "I can't believe you spent $100 at Target on gifts for next Christmas!". He will understand when Brithdays and Christmas rolls around and we dont have to spend any more money! Thanks GottaDeal.com!!!!!:2elephant

And it seems no matter how you explain it to them they still don't get it!;) My husband was making me crazy the other day. I reminded him that I'm the one who shops and buys all the gifts and that I know a great deal when I see one.:D:yup:

:DTarget Clearence Shoppers Unite!:D