Target-$37 Wii games

Promom

Why are the Wii game prices cheaper the day AFTER Christmas at Target? I just bought a bunch of decorations and holiday bags at 50% off and Super Mario Galaxy. My cart was overflowing, and I paid a total of $155. The only item that I really needed was my deodorant. :blush:

How does everyone like the Mario Olympic Game? I may have to pick that one up while it's still on sale.

Thanks OP! I will be price matching at Wal-Mart so that I can use my giftcard.

I tried to do the same at Walmart today. I didn't have the ad since it didn't come in my paper this week. So I printed the ad fron on-line. They refused to take it because I got it from the internet. I even talked to the manager and asked if he would rather me spend my money at Target(which I would rather :D). It says Target weekly ad on the paper and he just walked away from me while I was trying to talk to him. How rude! Walmart sucks! The only reason I tried to price match there was because ds got a gift card for there and it wasn't from me.

I tried to do the same at Walmart today. I didn't have the ad since it didn't come in my paper this week. So I printed the ad fron on-line. They refused to take it because I got it from the internet. I even talked to the manager and asked if he would rather me spend my money at Target(which I would rather :D). It says Target weekly ad on the paper and he just walked away from me while I was trying to talk to him. How rude! Walmart sucks! The only reason I tried to price match there was because ds got a gift card for there and it wasn't from me.

:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin Wow, that's why I won't shop at Wal Mart. What a shame. Did you ever get the game?

FYI, I know all Targets may differ, but I called mine and they are out of Mario Olympics (tried to get for my daughter) and they did give a raincheck. I suppose to most id doesn't matter, I completely forgot about walmart pricematching. hopefully I can get her one tomorow, thanks to whomever mentioned the pricematch "game".

FYI, I know all Targets may differ, but I called mine and they are out of Mario Olympics (tried to get for my daughter) and they did give a raincheck. I suppose to most id doesn't matter, I completely forgot about walmart pricematching. hopefully I can get her one tomorow, thanks to whomever mentioned the pricematch "game".

At my Target they had the rain check pads in the Wii case already filled out for those games they were out of.

Okay, now get this crap. I went to Target tonight to get the game. They were out of stock so I asked for a raincheck. They said they couldn't give me one so I asked for an actual sales circular so I can price match at walmart. The very nice manager said sure he would go get me one. I thought that was just awesome he would do that. Anyhow, I head over to walmart ready to whip out my ad and they have all the games marked down to $37 now. After they threw a fit about not price-matching my printed ad they mark them down anyway. Man how I wish I would of saw that rude manager then :mad:.

Okay, now get this crap. I went to Target tonight to get the game. They were out of stock so I asked for a raincheck. They said they couldn't give me one so I asked for an actual sales circular so I can price match at walmart. The very nice manager said sure he would go get me one. I thought that was just awesome he would do that. Anyhow, I head over to walmart ready to whip out my ad and they have all the games marked down to $37 now. After they threw a fit about not price-matching my printed ad they mark them down anyway. Man how I wish I would of saw that rude manager then :mad:.

I went to get Super Mario Galaxy and Mario v. Sonic Olympic Games yesterday. They only had Galaxy in stock, so I got that one and asked for a raincheck for the other. The team member replies with "We don't give out rainchecks for games." :eyepoppin I was shocked and wondered where this rule had come from. I'm a team member at another Target, but he didn't know that. I just thanked him and walked away.

I went back later that night and got my raincheck, when I was going back to B&BW.

I realize that stores seem to make up their own rules, but out Target told me that on any sale, unless it specially says "rainchecks will not be offerred", they will give them. Of course, you can't convince a Target employee of anything.

I just read my raincheck and although it has the address of my Target on the top, it says, Price Rain Check, Use this to receive the advertised sales price at ANY Target store until 02/11/08. I am going in there today and will get 5 of each Mario (Galaxy and Olympic) since those were the ones that which were sold out. Later today or tomorrow I will post the availability for a limited number of people that I can help out.

I realize that stores seem to make up their own rules, but out Target told me that on any sale, unless it specially says "rainchecks will not be offerred", they will give them. Of course, you can't convince a Target employee of anything.

I just read my raincheck and although it has the address of my Target on the top, it says, Price Rain Check, Use this to receive the advertised sales price at ANY Target store until 02/11/08. I am going in there today and will get 5 of each Mario (Galaxy and Olympic) since those were the ones that which were sold out. Later today or tomorrow I will post the availability for a limited number of people that I can help out.

I asked at the electronics register and, after fumbling with the register, the guy told me "it wouldn't let him issue on;" I went to customer service (no line thankfully) and got one without issue. Depends on how in-depth employees have been trained (I think).

I asked at the electronics register and, after fumbling with the register, the guy told me "it wouldn't let him issue on;" I went to customer service (no line thankfully) and got one without issue. Depends on how in-depth employees have been trained (I think).

I ALWAYS get mine at the front register when I check out or at customer service unless they already have them out where the item should be. It's just easier and less hassle that way. I just show them the ad, and they do it. I always have them add extra quantity, just in case I decide to get extras.