thank you to Brad and the mods

lisamag

As a single mother on a fixed income, christmas and birthdays are always the hardest to pull off. but as i finished my wrapping and looked at what all i was able to get my kids, i started to cry. if it wasn't for gottadeal i could never had gotten half the stuff i did for my kids and family. so i want to say thank you to brad and all the mods that help keep gottadeal running and for all the help you guys provide. i wish there was some way i could show my gratitued other than a thank you, but this is all i can do. so from our house to yours i wish you all a happy holidays.

:gdthankyou::holiday02:holiday08:

I don't know how I would make it sometimes without the deals on this site. When DH came home for leave and saw the piles of presents he was blown away. He thought for sure I had spent a fortune. He was amazed when I told him the super deals I got on here. Thank you to Brad and all of the others that make this site what it is! :)

Merry Christmas!!!!

As a single mother on a fixed income, christmas and birthdays are always the hardest to pull off. but as i finished my wrapping and looked at what all i was able to get my kids, i started to cry. if it wasn't for gottadeal i could never had gotten half the stuff i did for my kids and family. so i want to say thank you to brad and all the mods that help keep gottadeal running and for all the help you guys provide. i wish there was some way i could show my gratitued other than a thank you, but this is all i can do. so from our house to yours i wish you all a happy holidays.

:gdthankyou::holiday02:holiday08:

You know, this is thanks enough! :) You are very welcome.

I have to add, I am also a single mom on a very tight budget. I was able to get presents for each of my children (3 of them) and spent just $110 total, if I did the figures right. The kids will not know that my budget was so small this year, as each kid has 11 gifts to open tomorrow morning. 1 of them was given to us by a very special person, but the rest were all deals - all of which I found out about thanks to GottaDeal. Forgot to add, in that dollar figure, I was also able to get a gift each for my Mom, Dad, and Step Mom, and Nieces & Nephews (videos).

And now I will add, Thank You to all the wonderful members, you guys really make this site what it is. I always believe that GottaDeal is the most friendliest online deal site around, beating out all the top dog ones too.

Merry Christmas all!

I agree!! Thanks to all of you. Without the Gottadeal team I wouldn't be able to pull Christmas off on my budget every year. I have saved so much money and time with A LOT of help from my Gottadeal Family!!! Everyone have a Merry Christams

I am glad that I stuck around after BF last year. There are deals to be had here at GottaDeal ALL YEAR! So, don't fade away after Christmas, stay tuned for the rest of the year. You know you need a deal for all of those birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, bar mitzvahs, baby showers, graduations, wedding showers, etc. There are deals to be had here EVERY day! Add in the sweepstakes posts and you never know what you can win! I am not as hard core as some of the rest, but this year I won a Nintendo DS and a camcorder plus about 100 other smaller prizes throughout the year. You gotta admit, those are some great presents! Even if you do not NEED those kinds of things, you can always sell them on ebay and use the money for something you DO need.

Lets not forget the Freebie posts. Follow those and you never need to buy shampoo, toothpaste, or razors ever again. :tongue1:

Thank you, Brad, for providing us a place to congregate, make friends and save some cash. I appreciate it. :D

I did probably 90% of my Christmas shopping through gottadeal.com this year. I spent around $1200 but my kids got about $2,500 worth of toys and video games,lmao. I bought 18 of those $10 DS games through that CC thread that I would have never known about if not for gottadeal.com. I preach to people so much about this site you'd swear I made a commission but that is my way of thanking gottadeal.com and Brad by trying to get more people to check this place out,lmao.