Walgreens $10 off of $30 coupon! (Printable) Sunday, 12/23 ONLY!

alimfp

Just went into my local Walgreens with DH and two of these coupons,plus tons of Mnfctrs coupons and was able to walk out of there with $90.00 + worth of stuff and between the two orders we did and the coupons paid $37.00 for all of it. The most expensive thing I bought which took me so high on my OOP was the Remington Titanium hair cutting system which DH had to have, but because they were all in the wrong place, got it for $14.99, instead of the orignal $29.99 price it was ringing up and then the Engraver tool (for all those Christmas electronic presents for the kids in case they lose them or they get stolen) for $9.99, my purchases included free tylenol with my $5.00 off coupon, the BIGI free Glade Candles with an extra $3.00 coupon, $4.00 of my Dryel purchase, duracell batteries for $2.25, Prell 2 in 1 for $.69 after coupon (3 of them), Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner on clearnace for $1.59 each and had a $2.50 off two coupon, Kotex on clearance for $1.69 and a $1.25 off coupon...I would say I did pretty good and DH said, "I think I get the hang of this coupon stuff, I like it" after I saved us almost $50.00 on our trip..Yeah!!!

I just got back from Walgreens, and here is my deal. I got 1 package of the (2) lighted reindeer and 2 packages of the lighted trees, all three were regularly $19.99 reduced to $9.99 each and a small candy for 59 cents. So $30.56 minus $10 (off $30) makes $20.56. All three of these have a $5 MIR, which is in the envelope going out early a.m. along with the $40 in camera rebates. Total will then $5.56. With $55.00 in MIR add in 10% bonus for making it a Walgreen's gift card, total on gift card will be $60.50 (15.00 rebate adds $1.50). So with the added 10%, total out of pocket is $4.06 for 3 nice lighted yard decorations that I have been wanting to buy for awhile, but not at $19.99 apiece.

My Kitchen Aid broke and I needed a hand mixer to fill in until it's repaired. I didn't want to mess with the big stores. Walgreens had literally ONE hand mixer in the store and it was $19.99. I picked up a picture frame on clearance, some Crazy Glue, and a gallon of milk. Since the other items were things I needed anyway, it was like getting the mixer for $9.99, which is a reasonable sale price. Not a bad deal to save the trouble of fighting the crowds at WalMart or Target. :)

Guest kochinilikba
THanks for this I got all my Christmas toy batteries and some cokes !! My walgreens hadn't seen the coupon yet but it scanned with no problems! THX!