Anyone see an coupons for batteries?

Gloey

Walgreens has a coupon in their ad for a 24 Pack of AA, AAA 12 Pack of C or D and 8 pack 9 volt of their Ultra Alkaline Batteries for $7.99. I use these instead of the Duracell or Engergizer all the time. One of our tv stations did a spot on different batteries and these outlasted all the name brands.

I do not recommend Walgreen batteries even if they are the Ultra Alkaline. I have tried 2 different pack (not purchased at the same time) of the AA to use in my Kodak camera and they did not work. I could use them on several things but not my camera and one of my son's toys. It is like they didn't have enough power for them.

I say print several of the $5.00 CVS coupons for the Energizer Max coupons and use them Sunday because they will be on sale at CVS for $5.29. You have to use them Sunday because that is the last day the coupons are valid. I just got 8 packs paying less than $2 out of my pocket.

Yesterday I posted a printable coupon in the Coupon forum for $2 off (2) ANY Energizer products. And I found some tearpads at Winn Dixie for $2 off (1) package Energizer Max...stacked well with the CVS $5 coupon (which expired on the 23rd) so I used them together.

Before Christmas Walmart had Duracell 2 packs of AA and AAA for only 94¢. It was cheaper to buy them that way than to get a multipack. I don't know if they have any left. I stocked up on batteries before Christmas knowing some people don't include them with their gift.

I got some packs at the Target $ spot. All green dots were supposed to be 75% off so I got each pack for $0.25. The cashier did have to override the price to give me the discount price.

UMTerp

when did you go? yesterday...today or a week back or so. becoz if it was last week, the prices must have chnaged already.