Schick Quattro Titanium

staviles

The sunday paper Smart Source Coupon section has a $4.00 off a Schick Quattro Razor coupon and then the same paper had the Target ad advertising the Schick Quattro Razor gift set with free bonus gift (MP3 player docking station w/speakers) for $6.99 so if you apply the coupon would only pay $2.99 for the gift set, comes with cartridges, so nice little gift for someone or stocking stuffer. :D

Might try walmart.... they have a package deal that is:

1 of the schick quattro titanium razor with 2 cartridges (7.94)

1 of the refills of 4 cartidges for this (9.94)

a 5 piece manicure set

and a travel case for the razor

All in a gift pack for 7.94. Use the 4.00 off and you aren't getting the ECB to get it free like you would at CVS, but if you figured the razor was free at CVS, this way you could say you got the refills and the manicure set and the travel case for a total of less than 4.00 with the free razor.....

I did this and it was the last set my walmart had, but I felt this was a better deal than free at CVS, or it was for me. So you guys might check your walmarts if you are interested.

Might try walmart.... they have a package deal that is:

1 of the schick quattro titanium razor with 2 cartridges (7.94)

1 of the refills of 4 cartidges for this (9.94)

a 5 piece manicure set

and a travel case for the razor

All in a gift pack for 7.94. Use the 4.00 off and you aren't getting the ECB to get it free like you would at CVS, but if you figured the razor was free at CVS, this way you could say you got the refills and the manicure set and the travel case for a total of less than 4.00 with the free razor.....

I did this and it was the last set my walmart had, but I felt this was a better deal than free at CVS, or it was for me. So you guys might check your walmarts if you are interested.

I did a price match at Walmart( for the 6.99 set at Target ). I paid 2.99 for this set at Walmart. I got two. I might run out and get another paper. The Russell Stovers and Schick coupons are worth the 1.50 for the paper.

Wow, need to make sure I get this coupon. Any products to keep blades last longer? I heard utting them in alchohol works.

I put mine in a glass jar with a few inches of mineral oil in it. My blades went from replacing once a week to about every 4-5 weeks. And a jar of mineral oil yields about 3 liquid changes. I only changed the oil when it gets dirty looking (after about 6 or 7 weeks.)

Hope this helps ya,

I did a price match at Walmart( for the 6.99 set at Target ). I paid 2.99 for this set at Walmart. I got two. I might run out and get another paper. The Russell Stovers and Schick coupons are worth the 1.50 for the paper.

Our walmart didn't have the same set as Target, but I was very happy with the set I got, too bad it was the last one....

Our walmart didn't have the same set as Target, but I was very happy with the set I got, too bad it was the last one....

I was able to go into Wal-mart and get a totally different set than the one advertised at Target that was the one with the manicure set and free cartridges and they still did the competitor ad for me and so I got it for the Target price with the $4.00 off coupon. Was able to get three (3) of these sets for under $10.xx. They even let me use the coupon for $4.00 of the cartridge refills on the gift sets. Then I went to Target and got three of theirs for less than $10.00 as well. These are great presents for my DS 16, his best friend, and my husband's two cousins.

My Target wouldn't let me buy two sets at once.

That's strange. It's one coupon per item, not one coupon per store visit. Sounds like you had a wack cashier :smart:

I tried going to Wal-mart because their gift set sounded better and my WM didn't have a single set and swore that they hadn't seen them come in. I am going to try Super WM sometime this week and see before going to Target.

It was the customer service rep - I think she was purposely trying to aggravate me because I was making her have to work and she was just very confused about coupon terminology etc -I just tried to politely explain to her but bless her heart, she just was not going to budge. I just smiled and stayed polite and counted my blessings. I need to go to the other Target and see if they have a different stackable studio anyway.

Went back to walmart tonight and they have women's sets now... the schick quattro for women is a razor with 2 cartridges, a 4 pack of refill cartridges, a jewelry roll, and a shower hanger

The intuition set is a intuition razor with 2 cartridges, a refill pack of 3 cartridges, a shower hanger, a pedicure set, and a foot brush with pumice on one side and brush on other....

I didn't have another 4.00 coupon on me, but I had a 2.00 in my purse so I used the 2.00 and got it for 6... now if I can find my 4.00 refill coupon before they run out..... I have a niece that can use one of these sets for her birthday the week after Christmas.... .

got 3 of the lady sets at Walmart tonight with the refill coupons. The checkout lady was afraid the coupons wouldn't work with the computer, but they went thru fine. These are nice! And a whale of a good deal as stated above. Actually, it's a really good deal without benefit of coupons. I haven't decided about my 3 razor coupons... might do CVS or another Walmart. Today's walmart only had lady sets and I'd like to see a man's.