Amazon Toy Deal Discussion

alimfp

Another quick question (I'm fairly new to amazon). I just placed an order but of course now there is one more $2 item I want. I know you can subtract from an order that hasn't been shipped but can I add an item to the order I just placed 10 minutes ago?

Another quick question (I'm fairly new to amazon). I just placed an order but of course now there is one more $2 item I want. I know you can subtract from an order that hasn't been shipped but can I add an item to the order I just placed 10 minutes ago?

Calling is a better option when you want to do this. Be quick though!

If your order is still "not yet shipped," then buy the other item and you should be able to "combine orders" which is an option it will give when you view your orders. But I'd call and ask to do this, just to make sure.

Calling is a better option when you want to do this. Be quick though!

If your order is still "not yet shipped," then buy the other item and you should be able to "combine orders" which is an option it will give when you view your orders. But I'd call and ask to do this, just to make sure.

Thanks. I hate calling but I did and she was really nice and helpful. She added it for me no problem. :)

That's a good point to make. Amazon keeps track of their prices, of course. But it's always good to have your own proof, just in case they play dumb. :yup:

(To take a screenshot with Windows anyway, you hold down the CTRL button and push PRNT SCRN. Then go into Paint or a similar program, go to Edit and Paste and then save that image)

When I called tonight, the guy could see my email from the other day. He said they save all of the emails. I didn't know that!

Two of the things I ordered the other day have dropped in price but my order has not shipped. Do I still email them or do I have to wait until they ship and hope they don't go back up?? I have never done a PA at Amazon before and have no idea what I am doing, lol. TIA.

You need to email them now. They will send back an email saying they can't PA until after it ships. They will put a reminder on them to come back to it in X number of days. The rep just told me all how they do it, lol. I called tonight and the person who responded to me must have been on midnight shift because it was tagged to take care of at midnight tonight. He did it for me now and left her a note that it was done. :) He could see my email from the other day when the item was $5.20 and he gave it to me for that price even though it's $6.50 now. I paid $7.79, so he refunded me $2.59. :)

You need to email them now. They will send back an email saying they can't PA until after it ships. They will put a reminder on them to come back to it in X number of days. The rep just told me all how they do it, lol. I called tonight and the person who responded to me must have been on midnight shift because it was tagged to take care of at midnight tonight. He did it for me now and left her a note that it was done. :) He could see my email from the other day when the item was $5.20 and he gave it to me for that price even though it's $6.50 now. I paid $7.79, so he refunded me $2.59. :)

Thank you. I just emailed them and will wait to hear back. It is just a few dollars but every little bit adds up.;)

I am in the same boat, DH is going to freak out when he sees how many presents I have for the kids. I am going to have to save some for birthdays or he will really lose it. :eek: I am having a ball getting great deals, though. Who can pass up deals like this? It's the biggest rush to get a great deal and then a few days later, see it selling for much more than you paid for it. :D

me too!!!! he told me i couldn't use the excuse of january/february/march birthdays anymore.... but who wants to run out last minute and buy something full price becuase they aren't prepared. that's just not how i operate!

the way i look at it, most of the year, i'm pretty good, almost downright cheap. i mostly buy what i need. and i rarely get my kiddos anythign other than dollar spot if not for birthday or christmas. so why not spoil the crap out of them then!!

Not sure whether here or the actual thread, but...

Whomever ordered the Pokemon Battle Dome...it is not as shown.

http://www.amazon.com/Jakks-Pokemon-Battle-Dome-Playset/dp/B000NDOP7I/ref=pd_rhf_p_5

You actually will receive the Diamond and Pearl Version. Slight difference, not a huge deal, but I kinda liked the bottom floor better on the older version.

where do you go to email them??? I'm looking on the site and just not finding it. I ordered some stuff last night and today there's an $8 price difference so I need to to PA for me. Just not sure where to go to send them an email. Thanks

Edit: Never mind...found it! Thanks!

I haven't bought anything (no kidlets to buy for) but if the Thomas Kinkade pencil by numbers go back down in price, I may have to buy a few things. They were $3.99 and went back up to $8.99. If the price drops, someone holler and let me know. ;)

go ahead and add it to your cart and obsessively check amazon every hour. they'll notify you when you check your cart if the price drops.

Quick question...

I ordered a bunch of items last night..Listed in the Amazon thread...States they will ship on 12/17 to be delivered on 12/24. Do you think they will make it before christmas??

It looks like all the super saver free shipping items are all now set for a 12/17 shipping (looks like they are trying to consolidate what they can). I have been getting most of my items within a few days, and since they will have some huge shipments that day they will probably send everything 3 day to arrive by 12/21.

It may be a better bet at this point to look into a trial of Prime, or have someone order it for you that has prime, just to be safe. I dont trust shipping the last week before Christmas.

I know this is off topic...but from Santa my kids are receiving 3 gifts each - because that is all baby Jesus received! From us 1 each....and then from relatives - who knows!?

I do the just 3 gifts thing but for the "wise man day" january 6 is something that us latinos celebrate! And I have to say with these deals I have santa presents, wise men, and birthdays (january 25 and january 28)

okay how many of you are on Ebay trying to sell your scores?

Just check the Barbie Girls have flooded Ebay and aren't doing so hot... Serves them right

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=barbie+girls+mp3&category0=

btw I was late for work this morning trying to go through all the new deals at 3am that you guys had listed overnight, thanks :-p What my boss doesn't know, won't hurt me!

someone just had to link the paper mario... so i wound up getting that for my brother... and then i just HAD to buy more baby toys to get the total over 25 dollars...

my friend's baby is going to be SO spoiled this christmas. maybe i'll hold some of it back for a later occasion.

Ok..Update on Shipping...2 of the items I purchased last night, the Polly Pocket Fountain Falls & the Baby Alive Sip n Slurp both shipped today..With a delivery date of 12/19.

are you using prime, pay for shipping or using the free ship?

my second order i did free ship, and had to change the shipping address, since it's not scheduled to ship until the 17th and my office is closed after 5pm on the 19th!