Kohls.com Toddler Girl Clearance $1.36 SHIPPED!

mstamper

I used MVC9073 for Free Shipping and HOLIDAY15 for 15% off, and got a Toddler Blueberi Boulevard Floral Ricrac Sundress Regular $16.00 for $1.36. I think you have to have Kohl's card to use codes though. There are other great deals like this in their clearance section, but limited sizes.

GOD BLESS!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/juniors1/bottoms/PRD~204295/Blueberi+Boulevard+Floral+Ricrac+Sundress.jsp

Good morning to all. I was just checking to see is it just me or what but everytime I go shopping on Kohls clearance section, I get frustrated and leave because I find an item and go to put in in my cart to go and finish shopping and I almost always get this pop up message saying " Due to you inactivity ya da ya da yada. Does this happen to you guys?

I just placed and order and one of my items had to be taken out of my cart because it had sold out too. I still got 7 items with tax for $27! I forgot, I should have looked around and got $50 worth and then get the $10 Kohl's Cash to spend next week. My shopping cart probably would be empty because of items selling out though.

Good morning to all. I was just checking to see is it just me or what but everytime I go shopping on Kohls clearance section, I get frustrated and leave because I find an item and go to put in in my cart to go and finish shopping and I almost always get this pop up message saying " Due to you inactivity ya da ya da yada. Does this happen to you guys?

Continuosly......VERY frustrating website, with little or no customer support...If you see a deal there....checkout immediately....Another flaw is that you can't "save" your cart to come back to, JCP has this, & it helps a lot at times....

After a year or so, I finally figured out to save the cart. You have to log in and then before you leave you have to log out and then hit save cart. I still think you have to save a little at a time, because if you are idle I think what you added since your last save might go away. If you aren't logged in, it goes away after a short time of being idle. Hope that helps.

Help!!! I want to get the socks listed:

Sonoma life+style™ Cushioned 6-pk. Low-Cut Socks Boys

Now $4.80 Was $12

Says they come in sizes: 7-8.5 and 9-11. I realize I'm dumb for this, but I always buy my kids socks by sight. My ds7 wears a size 11 in shoes. Would either of these work? My common sense tells me 9-11, but others have told me you can't go by shoe size. And, if these are toddler, they definitely wouldn't work--but they say "boys", so assuming... Anyhow, any advise would be appreciated.

Help!!! I want to get the socks listed:

Sonoma life+style™ Cushioned 6-pk. Low-Cut Socks Boys

Now $4.80 Was $12

Says they come in sizes: 7-8.5 and 9-11. I realize I'm dumb for this, but I always buy my kids socks by sight. My ds7 wears a size 11 in shoes. Would either of these work? My common sense tells me 9-11, but others have told me you can't go by shoe size. And, if these are toddler, they definitely wouldn't work--but they say "boys", so assuming... Anyhow, any advise would be appreciated.

Sock size 5-6.5 fits shoe size 3-8.

Sock size 7-8.5 fits shoe size 9-2.

Sock size 9-11 fits shoe size 3-9.

This is listed under the boy's sock section.

thanks for the code... I just ordered a pair of 14k White Gold 1-ct. T.W. Diamond Stud Earrings for myself from santa on DH's kohls card... regular price $2000 - final price $534.09... We've been looking at these and havent purchased them yet and I'm glad I waited... I assume I should get $100 in kohls cash also which will make this an awesome deal.

I used MVC9073 for Free Shipping and HOLIDAY15 for 15% off, and got a Toddler Blueberi Boulevard Floral Ricrac Sundress Regular $16.00 for $1.36. I think you have to have Kohl's card to use codes though. There are other great deals like this in their clearance section, but limited sizes.

GOD BLESS!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/juniors1/bottoms/PRD~204295/Blueberi+Boulevard+Floral+Ricrac+Sundress.jsp

Thanks for the free shipping code. It sure did help alot!!!

valuemaster, it is also very disappointing when i do get in touch with customer support all they tell me is the site is not updated yet. Do they have that bad of a software problem?

It looks that way to me. I just tried to log into my account and it said I was locked out because of several failed log in attempts. :confused: I've never had a problem logging in. Anyway, I had no problem whatsoever checking the status of my order with just the order #. What bothers me is that anyone can get my account info with just the order #.

Has anyone else had slow shipping? I ordered two items on Nov. 29. One shipped right away and I got it last week. Another is still showing as "In Fulfillment" 10 days later. I guess I should contact customer service to find out what's up with that. It's a Christmas gift.