Printable Victoria Secret FREE PANTY & $15 off

mom2monkiesx3

I'd edit your link with this one (so as to take your email addy out): http://www2.victoriassecret.com/onlineemail/?c=28376_2E5CC520291F9212E63A99AC5DCC5C44&cm_mmc=di-_-071201VSS-_-V01-_-28376

isocyanoan ~ Yes, according to the coupon, you must buy a bra to get the panty. "Print this email and present it to any Victoria's Secret store to receive your $15 discount and free VS Cotton™ panty with any bra purchase."

I was buying a bra and they told me I had to buy a bra and then get $15 off another bra and the free panty. They said I couldn't get $15 off the bra I was using to apply the coupon with. ??? Anyone else use this coupon already? Have you had similar responses?

I used the coupon- it did state $15 off your purchase with bra purchase, so you do have to buy a bra first- I was getting a gift there anyway which just happened to be $15, so I bought a $22 bra and got the free panties. Since I was going to buy the $15 gift set anyway, it ended up coming out like getting the bra for $7!

I used this twice this weekend with no problems. I used it on the $22.00 cotton bra which happens to come in most of the colors of the free panties on the offer. Got a set for my DD for $7.00. Very nice deal!!! Thanks OP!

mychza - I agree - dumb store - my sister and I each used 2 coupons yesterday and paid the $7.00 for each of our 4 sets, no questions or anything. We are in Ohio where the DC is though - so maybe the clerks are more used to it. I'd try another store. We have quite a few here. One outdoor mall even has two!