Polly Pocket Jumbo Jet $27.50 @ Amazon

MissPrissy

i'm w/ you on this one

SUCH a great deal, but my kid already has a lot of toys coming.

though i remember last yr when the cruise ship was on sale--for cheap (around this price) and i didn't get it... and i still KIND OF regret it...

it's that passing up a good deal that gets me, LOL

Me too and that's why I just caved! LOL! :o I'm very good at saving items for birthdays, great end of year report cards, etc. I couldn't pass it up anymore. I held out as long as I could! I was secretly hoping it would have been sold out by the time I checked this morning.:rolleyes:

Wow, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I can't say that enough. I was able to get some of the coupons for use instore and got some GREAT deals for my DD6. I purchased the bus, the stylin doll, cars with dolls & the target specials those stackable rooms as well as a few dolls with some accessories. Just the other day she said how much she wanted the plane. I didn't get it because of the price. She just happened to be one gift short from her brothers and this is PERFECT! Thanks so much again.

Guest caminitorinaldo

tee he he

my husband didn't want to buy it (too many little pieces)

so i got my mom to buy it for my little girl.

thing is

we are visiting her this Christmas, so shipped to her (for free)

but i have to MAIL IT BACK to my home -- after Christmas (flying)

hate the thought of paying for shipping, but i am sure there will be other items too...

Mine just got here. I peaked in the box, it's pretty big. Lots of pieces, it looks like fun.

The last two days I've regretted ordering it because last year my DD got the PP limo from her aunt and it was a piece of junk. It never worked correctly and the door always fell off and would never snap into place and stay there. I threw it out a few months ago and vowed that we wouldn't have any more magnetic PPs in our house. Then I go and buy this one. :rolleyes:

I'm very tempted to give it to my niece and then I wouldn't have a problem with it. Let my SIL deal with it. I'm so sorry to be such a downer about this toy, when everyone else has bought one too. I've been looking through all the reviews and no one has anything good to say about it, so I'm upset about the entire thing. :(