Polly Pocket Jumbo Jet $27.50 @ Amazon

MissPrissy

I have been waiting for this to go on sale as it has been jumping around from $44 - $54 the past two weeks. Now it's on sale for $27.50! I ordered a DVD with it as well and qualified for free shipping. The jumbo jet also qualifies for a $5 special offer discount, so it's really only $22.50. A super bargain in my opinion, especially considering most stores sell it for $59.99

http://www.amazon.com/Polly-Pocket-Polly-Tastic-Jumbo-Playset/dp/B000LRJ7GU/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1196193135&sr=1-1

They are on sale at Target this week as well. $29.99 plus you can use the $5.00 Polly coupon posted in this forum. Almost bought it this morning but felt I've bought enough for her already. I need to step back and let her other family run around and get things too!

Guest caminitorinaldo

They are on sale at Target this week as well. $29.99 plus you can use the $5.00 Polly coupon posted in this forum. Almost bought it this morning but felt I've bought enough for her already. I need to step back and let her other family run around and get things too!

i'm w/ you on this one

SUCH a great deal, but my kid already has a lot of toys coming.

though i remember last yr when the cruise ship was on sale--for cheap (around this price) and i didn't get it... and i still KIND OF regret it...

it's that passing up a good deal that gets me, LOL

My daughter has wanted this and I kept saying no because it was so much money. Then I saw it was on sale at target and thought about it but decided not to get it because she is getting so much and my hubbie gets upset that every day there are more boxes at our door. BUT I could not apss this up.. Free shipping too. I just ordered it. Thanks so much for posting this great deal!

Guest caminitorinaldo

my hubbie gets upset that every day there are more boxes at our door. BUT I could not apss this up.. Free shipping too. I just ordered it. Thanks so much for posting this great deal!

see that is my problem.

my husband asked me "when does it end?"

and i said, "christmas eve?"

he didn't think that was funny.

nor did i, i was being serious!

when does it end for you all???

Hi, I am a newbie at these bargain forums and I am wondering how people like yourself find out about these deals in the first place. Did you just happen to be looking for the Polly Pocket jet and see the sale and happen to find out about the free shipping and 5.00 discount at checkout? Is that how everyone finds out because I am clueless! Thanks!

Brett

Guest caminitorinaldo

Brett--welcome!

i am not the OP (original poster) but as far as the polly pocket coupon

there is a HUGE thread on that (do a search on it if you have little girls in your life) b/c pollys are 5.00 off w/ a printed coupon (or if you are lucky to find a peelie on the box)

amazon this time of year usually have FANTASTIC deals--but you need to jump on them, b/c one minute they can be a great price, the next, go back up.

i think some of it is just blind searching

some come from looking at other boards

and some come in the form of emails coupons/codes.

let's see what others have to say!

Brett--welcome!

i think some of it is just blind searching

some come from looking at other boards

and some come in the form of emails coupons/codes.

let's see what others have to say!

Had I not already bought this it would have been in my cart under save for later. I check my cart several times a day to see if the price has changed.

my hubbie gets upset that every day there are more boxes at our door.

Oh, wow. Sounds like mine. I even try to break down the boxes as small as I can and hide them in the trash. He has learned not to say much though... I just get the look. I wish everything came in bags.

Thanks Cami, for your reply. I am also wondering how people come across these coupon codes. Do you need to be on mailing lists or do you have a special connection with the Almighty? LOL! I have taken advantage of several things I have found on these forums this week! Yummy!

Brett

You can find coupon codes by searching here for the name of the retailer, or bring up Google and search for "Nike coupon codes" for instance.. or "Target coupon codes," etc. :) It's hit or miss but worth a shot when you can't find a code here, to take a few minutes searching on Google or where ever .. :)

Hi, I am a newbie at these bargain forums and I am wondering how people like yourself find out about these deals in the first place. Did you just happen to be looking for the Polly Pocket jet and see the sale and happen to find out about the free shipping and 5.00 discount at checkout? Is that how everyone finds out because I am clueless! Thanks!

Brett

I have been checking amazon.com on a daily basis for this particular item to go on sale. Otherwise any other deals I find come from this website, or a similar CDN one.