impressive organization

anne_justanne

I went to K Mart at 6:05 this morning and I was so impressed with the organization and efficiency of the Bloomington, Illinois K Mart. I Got my items quickly and able to leave in record time. Just a big thanks to the tremendous job done at this store and I'll see you again next year.

Wish the same could be said for the Kmart I went to :( No organization, just a bunch of grouchy clerks.

Same here. This is why I do not go there usually. It's always terrible, but esp on BF!

They have 8 registers or so, yet only FOUR were open. And there was at least 20 people in each line (20 separate carts I mean!). This was about an hour after opening.

And then the guy checking the girl out in front of us. She asked where the bathroom was. He didn't know.. :eyepoppin I had to tell her where it was, lol. Then he couldn't get the security tags off of the MP3 players she was buying - he didn't know HOW to do it. I wanted to show him how but didn't want to tick him off. He barely spoke to us. Then as we were leaving, I was paying attention to something else and he forgot to give us a bag of stuff.. silly me for not looking to make sure (as I usually do), but thankfully another employee saw it and came running to us with the bag before we made it outside.

Good deals but oi vey!

(Also, a local church came and gave out coffee.. they preached this and that to everyone that took a coffee and then gave them flyers, etc.. it was weird. I wondered if Kmart knew they were doing this)

My Kmart in Bloomingdale, IL was HORRIBLE!! They handed out tickets to the us who were there early and we left. At 7 am there were HUNDREDS of people there who didn't have tickets. They only had 10 Wiis. ALL of their electronics were in one spot mix that with hundreds of people w/o tickets trying to grab things that they weren't suppose to get w/ people who had tickets trying to get their stuff. It was horrible!!!!