Abercrombie & Hollister.co

I don't think they are doing ANY sales.... at least not at Hollister- do they ever? Prices are outrageous- like Aeropostale better, and everything was 50% there today. DD was wearing alot from Aero, but seems to like Hollister better. Even when stuff is on clearance, its high. Most of her clothes she bought there with her own $$$..........andrea

• 1 month later...

So I did some searching on this site and it seems that Abercrombie doesn't usually have any discount codes? Does the same apply for any shipping discount codes? I found some things I'd like to order online, but I sure hate paying for shipping. :yuck:

TIA

I have recieved NOTHING as far as discounts for either place and I order ALOT. I will say though during clearance things can go as cheap as 9.99 for t-shirts and jeans for 19.99 usually only LONG lengths left though...You cannot get cheaper than that at even WALMART!

Also I just found out that if you can wear an XS at Abercromie then abercrombie kids LARGE will fit. I got some of the sweats for 15.99 a pair at the kids store for me compared to the clearence price of 39.99 at regular A&F! you'd have the check the length BUT I usually pull mine up to knee length anyway...or even cut them to capri length..and I bought some capri style ones too...

I only buy from Aero when they do their 70% off the marked price sales....usually LOTS of XS left :0)

I have recieved NOTHING as far as discounts for either place and I order ALOT. I will say though during clearance things can go as cheap as 9.99 for t-shirts and jeans for 19.99 usually only LONG lengths left though...You cannot get cheaper than that at even Wal-Mart!

I have ordered many times and have never received any promo or discount either.....:( I guess they don't need to ..