Question about online BF ordering

mccabefamily29

I don't think you will find a $30 HD DVD player, maybe a regular one.

I meant the one in the ad that is 30 dollars, I think it is called an upconvert dvd player. I just got in a flurry typing. I was asking people who do the online shopping if they go pretty much instantly once they are available. Just general question about the online experience not necessarily needing to do with what I am shopping for :)

I bought online last year.. I checked out at around 4:15/4:30 with no problems. That said, most people last year weren't real sure if you COULD shop online, and it was total fluke that I even tried. Around 8:30/9:00 that morning though it was INSANE trying to shop online, and the site had alot of server issues, carts were lost, products went out of stock.. I'm not sure I even wanna try online this year. I feel like I'll have better luck battling the actual stores. lol

I bought online last year.. I checked out at around 4:15/4:30 with no problems. That said, most people last year weren't real sure if you COULD shop online, and it was total fluke that I even tried. Around 8:30/9:00 that morning though it was INSANE trying to shop online, and the site had alot of server issues, carts were lost, products went out of stock.. I'm not sure I even wanna try online this year. I feel like I'll have better luck battling the actual stores. lol

Thanks for the input. That is my dilemma I don't know if I should try online or just get in line and wait. Thanks again ! :rwb:

i bought the phillips home theater system in the bb ad today at about 10 this morning and when i got on there earlier they were sold out. i'm waiting on the nintendo gold ds to be able to buy, the pics there but it does nothing when i click on it, if i get it i can wait until 6 or 7 in the morning to go to our nearest big shopping town and get everything else, there's never hardly anyone there on bf, we have no trouble getting most items.

Wal-Mart might start offering their sales starting at the same time when the stores open. But not sure if the items will be the same as the stores. Here is a list of what you can order online right now.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Online

What got me annoyed is Target that started to sell a LCD TV starting on Wednesday AM and were sold out in a few hours. So if you want one, you have to wait in line at a store now.