Target BF items already on end caps at stores.

BoulderChick

Hi Everyone,

I was at Target today and noticed most of the BF items out on the end caps, especially in toys and electronics. Obiviously the prices aren't BF prices, but if there was anything you wanted to buy and price adjust, then you won't have to look to hard for the items.

Hannah Montana & Friends 3 pack

At my Target they had about 12-15 of these. The price now is $34.95

Video Games

They had a bunch of different Video Games (xbox,xbox360,DS etc...) They were on a end cap priced $19.99 and the tags said "2 day" on them.

Have a great week and enjoy your Thanksgiving!!!

Guest caminitorinaldo

you are lucky

i am willing to pay "full price" for these items

but they aren't on the endcaps yet.

i went to 2 different targets in the Chula Vista area (san diego).

I went to the Grove City Target today and got everything I was going to get for BF. Most of what I wanted wasn't on sale BF but it turned out they were in the 4 day ad! I got more than half my list done this morning with just a few things to go back and PA...

Has anyone seen the digital frame ornament at their Target? I've looked in the Christmas section and the electronics section at two different stores, and no luck. I was hoping to pick that up and price match on BF.

I have been looking for the same thing! That is all that I need now from Target. I hope they are put out soon. I was told by one employee they are supposed to be on an endcap in the housewares section near the picture frames. It has the nutcrackers on it now. I think it was aisle C5. I'm not sure if they are all set up pretty much the same way or not.

Has anyone seen the digital frame ornament at their Target? I've looked in the Christmas section and the electronics section at two different stores, and no luck. I was hoping to pick that up and price match on BF.

I got one the other day. There were on an endcap by where the clocks and lamps are. Next to a nutcracker endcap. Good luck!

the price matching thing is definitely a ymmv thing, not all stores will do it

It's not price matching it is price adjusting and according to Target corporate ALL stores are supposed to do it. Since Target doesn't have any doorbusters you can go in on Saturday and price adust and if you have any problems just call the customer service 800 number and have them talk to the Target store.

You can also email and get the response that others have copied on a different thread. According to corporate all stores will price adjust this 2 day sale.

I went to my target today and tried to get those darn dolls and no luck. they don't have them in there system yet! I looked at the scanner when she typed the numbers in and nothing! She told me the other stores may have them but we don't yet and she could not promise she would get them either.

I did though get the polly airplane it was 44.99 then I had a Target coupon for 10.00 off that PLUS a 5.00 one from Mattel then 5.00 one from the sweats i bought the other day.I ended up paying 24.99 for it!!! thats a great deal I think. PLUS I picked up a HM T-Shirt for 8.99.

I figure if I can not get those doll 3packs I have the other thing that was a big want this year.