Nintendo Wii Games Buy 2 Get 3rd Free at ToysRUs.com (exp 11/21)

2kpsinfl

it says "all wii games" but if you read the fine print, not all are included. I tried to get three of the $19.99 games (Cars, Open Season, and Spongebob) but none of them qualify. Bummer.

I guess I'll get some of the more expensive ones, since it's still a good deal. Thanks for the post!

it says "all wii games" but if you read the fine print, not all are included. I tried to get three of the $19.99 games (Cars, Open Season, and Spongebob) but none of them qualify. Bummer.

I guess I'll get some of the more expensive ones, since it's still a good deal. Thanks for the post!

I just got all three and they did qualify- try again! ;)

Games priced at 19.99 did not work for me either. Thats okay with shipping I paid 108 (plus 25 GC from buying Mario earlier in the week), bought Thrillville,Cars,Monster Jam, and Playground.

Now I am done with Wii games for Christmas unless I can stumble upon Carnivel on sale before the big day.

I got Mario Party 8, Mario and Sonics at the Olympics and "pre-ordered" (release is tomorrow) the new Rayman. The games will be a family present for Christmas since we all play the wii together. I can't wait to try them (hum think I could sneak out at night when the girls sleep?)

Well, that turned out interesting! I tried to purchase Mario Party 8, Big Brain Academy and a pre-order of Super Smash Brawl. By the time I got to the end of the checkout process, Mario Party 8 had gone out of stock so they removed it from my order. I think I lucked out b/c Mario Party 8 was not the game they had picked for my "free" game - so my total showed one WII game at regular price and it still showed the free game too !! So I basically got a buy one, get one free deal ! I printed out my receipt that showed this total (two games came to $56) so I hope they don't try to change it on me.

Lisa

I tried to order online and it would not deduct the price of the third game. I called the 800-toysrus telephone number and the customer service rep said they were experiencing problems with the web site. He processed my order over the telephone.

Games priced at 19.99 did not work for me either. Thats okay with shipping I paid 108 (plus 25 GC from buying Mario earlier in the week), bought Thrillville,Cars,Monster Jam, and Playground.

Now I am done with Wii games for Christmas unless I can stumble upon Carnivel on sale before the big day.

The family video site has this game for 38.xx - but shipping in 2-4 weeks.

https://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=274819

from posts elsewhere on this forum you can use NEWMEM5F and got $5 off for being a new member.

Went and bought three games, after check-out it came back saying the Mario & Sonic Olympics was out of stock but it put the order thru for the other two. So I bought Mario Galaxy and Pre-order purchased Mario Super Smash Brothers Brawl and only paid for one!!! It gave me the second one free. :)

**Had to cancel my order. Didn't realize Super Smash Brawl wasn't being released till 2/8. Now every game on the website that I want is unavailble. :( **

I went to 2 TRUs this morning and they were all out of almost all of the games. I was there by 11, but apparently that was not early enough. I ended up settling for 3 games at the 2nd TRU and another 3 online (because I had to get Mario galaxy and that was sold out in both stores). I still want to get The Bigs and Mario Olympics, but those are both sold out too. :-( I hope KBtoys has them in stock for their big BF special.

I went to the store and was able to pick up:

Wario ware smooth moves

Smarty Pants

Madden 08

Nunchuk (needed an extra one)

I used a gift card from the galaxy game $25 + gift card from the buy $75 get $10 and extra $5 on the card from previous shopping. I also cut out a coupon for another buy $75 get $10

Total I paid with tax was $85.97 and now I have another $10 gift card.

Ordered 3 games this afternoon -

Super Mario Galaxy, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, & Smash Brothers Brawl.

On my confirmation receipt and as of 5:47 tonight (EST) on the TRU site, the release date for Smash Brothers is December 3rd.

I got an email stating "unfortunately, there has been a delay in the release of my pre-sale item". The product release date is now February 10th.

It's no biggie here, but I know for a lot of people it will be.

I'm still getting the one game for free and we'll have something to look forward to in February!