GGP Malls (GA,MI,OH,TX) Giving away Wii's and Gift cards on Black Friday.

MrZone

Too see if your mall will have it, go here http://www.ggp.com/Properties/MallDirectory.aspx

Confirmed Malls:

MI:

Lakeside Mall (Sterling Heights)

Bay City Mall

Birchwood Mall (Port Huron)

Centerpoint Mall (Grand Rapids)

Grand Traverse Mall (Traverse City)

Westwood Mall (Jackson)

Lakeview Sq. Mall (Battle Creek)

OH:

Fallen Timber (Maumee)

TX:

Woodlands Mall

Blitz At 6!

Shop early – 6am

The Day After Thanksgiving

*First 500 shoppers at a given location in the mallwill receive a free goodie bag, special offers, and a chance to win:

# A Nintendo Wii and Wii Play

# $500 mall shopping spree (Only at select locations. The Woodlands Mall has been confirmed NOT to have this prize.)

# A $250 mall shopping spree

# One of many $50 mall shopping sprees

# Pepsi prizes and more!

*Disclaimer: Prizes randomly placed within the 500 goodie bags; one bag per shopper, ages 18 and up; bags available while supplies last; all prizes must be collected at the Mall Management Office by 12 noon on Friday, November 23, 2007. Other exclusions may apply, see Customer Service for details.

NO WAY!

That is so awesome. I live in Sterling Heights, but am away at college in Grand Rapids. This is my first year not coming homw for Thanksgiving :(

Do you know where they are starting the line up at????!????

I will let my family and friends all know.

Thanks for the info!

The line will start at the center of the mall (Customer Service). Because of the way the Mall is laid out, there is really no direct entrance you can use to have an advantage...unless Lord and Taylor opens before the mall opens.

Are you sure that is accurate? The Fallen Timbers Mall in Maumee, OH is owned by the same management company and they are doing pretty much the same thing....500 gift bags given out at 6AM, but inside the bags is not a "guaranteed" gift card.

C&P'ed from the site:

The Shops at Fallen Timbers will distribute 500 goodie bags to the first 500 shoppers on the day after Thanksgiving starting at 6:00am! Bags will be distributed on Main Street in front of JCPenney.

Within the bags, shoppers will receive special offers, plus some bags will include vouchers for a Nintendo Wii, a $500 mall shopping spree, a $250 mall shopping spree, and one of many $50 mall shopping sprees.

Found this on the Lakeside mall site:

Blitz At 6!

Shop early – 6am

*First 500 shoppers at the Customer Service Center will receive a free goodie bag, special offers, and a chance to win:

A Nintendo Wii and Wii Play

$500 mall shopping spree

A $250 mall shopping spree

One of many $50 mall shopping sprees

Pepsi prizes and more!

*Disclaimer: Prizes randomly placed within the 500 goodie bags; one bag per shopper, ages 18 and up; bags available while supplies last; all prizes must be collected at the Lakeside Mall Management Office by 12 noon on Friday, November 23, 2007. Other exclusions may apply, see Customer Service for details.

So it is not that every bag has some sort of guaranteed gift card :cheesy:

For The peachtree mall in Columbus GA:

Blitz @ 6

Shop early – 6am

*First 500 shoppers who visit Guest Services will receive a free goodie bag, special offers, and a chance to win:

A Nintendo Wii from GameStop and Wii Play

A $250 mall shopping spree

One of many $50 mall shopping sprees

Pepsi prizes and more!

*Disclaimer: See Customer Service/Mall Management for location of mall doors for early opening; prizes randomly placed within the 500 goodie bags; one bag per shopper, ages 18 and up; bags available while supplies last; all prizes must be collected in the mall management office/at the Customer Service Center by 12 noon on Friday, November 23, 2007. Other exclusions may apply, see Customer Service for details.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm going to go to Peachtree Mall to see if I can be one of the first 500, woohoo.

I got there at 5:50 and I was in the first 200-300 people, and at 6:30 there was still bags. I opened my bag and didnt see anything in there, and I was standing there talking to my friends and looked down and I saw this sheet of paper in my bag that said "WINNER!" - so yeah, I won at $50 gift card.

:woot2::woot2::woot2::woot2::woot2:

I got there at 5:50 and I was in the first 200-300 people, and at 6:30 there was still bags. I opened my bag and didnt see anything in there, and I was standing there talking to my friends and looked down and I saw this sheet of paper in my bag that said "WINNER!" - so yeah, I won at $50 gift card.

:woot2::woot2::woot2::woot2::woot2:

congrats!