arci122

I don't have times yet for the following:

Lowes

Build-A-Bear

Eb Games

GameStop

Menards

SteinMart

I seriously will post the times as soon as I find them and can confirm them. I am taking some people at their word if it's a mall/store close to them because I can't be calling all over the country and I only have contacts in 11 states. I don't have any that work at the above stores.

two more added.

if you know specific stores etc keep them coming. also if there are any stores i'm missing that you want opening times for post em up so i can look into it.

on a side note: i probably won't update this over the weekend. i'm participating in a cancer walk (strides against breast cancer) plus i try to spend all of my weekend & evenings with DD.

updated the list. Confirmed FYE - KINDA. It is going to be varying by region. Called 11 different locations. Most fall into the 7am/8am time frame if they are stand alone, if they are inside a mall they will open per the mall hours.

Scanner420 - I'm going to call target up again. I had confirmed it with a cashier but I'll ask management this time around. Thanks for the heads up. NM. went and looked at the circular. says in big ole print 6am-9am savings.

sidenote: took me forever to find this, didn't realize it was moved. (but hey, i do feel special ;) )