outlet stores ????

Guest pres6pak

Guest pres6pak
does anyone know the scoop on outlet deals ? like bbw or gap ? please help us if you know ! do these deals ever get posted ? :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: !!

I'm wondering if anyone has any information on the Williams Sonoma Marketplace outlets. Its a long shot I know, as there are only like 5 in the United States, but there's a big one in Las Vegas, and, since there are several good outlet malls in and around Las Vegas, I'm making the 350-mile drive to spend BF there!

Any information on Williams Sonoma or any major outlet stores/malls, particularly in the Las Vegas area, would be greatly appreciated. :) Likewise, if I learn anything, I will be sure to post it!!

Thank you and happy shopping!!!:D

Check the website for the outlet mall. For example Prime has an outlet in OH - their website lists a deal - I think for the first 2000 (I think it was that many) to visit the outlet customer service desk get some type of gift bag. I heard about it on the news last year because the highway (Interstate 71) almost became a parking lot.