Hannah Montana & Friends 3 Pack

friholic

Guest caminitorinaldo

I was at my target today and they had the three pack, think it was 34.99 though

dang,

i was just there and didn't look

i am FOR SURE going to pick that up

not worth getting up just for that

and i hadn't seen a lot of other things i wanted.

i actually like target's 2 day sale thing they have.

9 am is good enough for me.

So the 3 pack will be the summertime dolls (oliver and lilly?). Just want to make sure. thanks

From what I can tell the 3 pack of dolls is dressed in "winter" clothes. But, the Dolls @ KB are called Summer Outfit Dolls, or something like that. The summer ones are sold indiv.

I preordered them too and used my 10 bucks in my pay pal account so it was even less. I did regular shipping and not bill me later so my total was 21 something. she has 2 hannah montanas and 1 miley doll so didn't need another one.. now i dont have to fight the crowds for the 3 pk.. I am SO happy

I think they are holding out at mine they say they have none! I have called 2xs today and they kept me on hold for a while before they would answer me.

I have the bar code # for it though. can I go in and get that punched in some how to see if they have any and then get them to get me one?????

that is really annoying that they have them more then likely and are just holding them back.

Would they "have to " give me one if I have the number and it shows them in stock???

Guest caminitorinaldo

i am in the same boat as you.

they have none out (ARGH, i am willing to pay full price and NOT get it adjusted, as--5.00 isn't that great of a savings)

they have all the other toys way up high for BF

why no Hannah????

I am really worried that if they had any and they stuck them out and now there is none for BF accept maybe 1 or 2. OR the ad in my area will be different.

I thought if I don't get this doll 3 pack she wants so badly and then if for some reason I can not get the PollyShip santa is in deep trouble.

It is very annoying to see all these other toys out BUT this 3 pack! I guess I will have to hope that between me and my son we can get one. I told him if he gets one don't let anyone take it. He said, he will smack them if they try and snatch it from him. things we parents do for our kids!

I just picked up 2 of them at my local Target for my daughter and for a friend that just doesn't want to deal with Black Friday. My store had 12 of them on an end cap. Not sure if they had more in the back but I grabbed them while they were there. I will deal with price adjustments if possible later on. But I know my daughter is going to absolutely love them.

Still none at my local target. Or at least I called and they said they didn't have any. Getting a bit worried that they all might be gone before BF. Sure hope not. But when you look at the amount of them listed for sale on ebay, it worries me a little that they are being bought up.

Target has been pretty good in the past at having things of BF, so I am hopeful.

I have been calling. I am thinking that I should just try to hit a Target in the morning and see if they have then instead of calling. I remember at the end of the summer when I was looking for the HM wig. Target toys kept telling me that they hadn't put out their "halloween stuff" yet. I kept telling them that they were part of toys. LOL! I got my DD a wig from Libby Lu instead. A few days later, in my local Target and they had about 10 wigs in the TOY Dept.

I placed an order from KB Toys for the summer ones, and hopeful that they arrive in time. Just wanted to actually put my hands on the 3 pack to make sure we would have them.

Hearing that others are finding them is giving me hope though. Thanks everyone for posting.

My Target is refusing to even put them on the shelves. An employee radioed about putting them out and the guy said they had to be careful about them. He first said go ahead but if they start selling they were going to pull them. Then a customer asked about them and they quickly got back on the radio and said forget it keep them in the back till close! So looks like I will be heading back to toys first thing!

they aren't out at mine yet.

and for the person who asked about the UPC code, you can grab an associate and have them look it up on their PDA - not sure that would help because it sounds like if they aren't on the shelves yet they don't like to pull them from the back!

do you think this is going to be a case of only having 12 or less in stock on BF ??

There is no doubt my dd will want them, I just wonder how early I need to be a Target to get that and a few other items?? the ad says they open at 6am is 5 am to late to get in line??

Our Target (Springfield Mo) says they have 120 of these sets but cannot put them out until Friday.

Guest caminitorinaldo

i just got back from target (AGAIN) glad it is only 6 blocks from me.

and they DO NOT have any of them out (still)

and i went to get the Barbie chair, two days ago they had a ton out (on an end cap) today they had ONLY ONE OUT.

the box was ripped, so i had them get one from the back.

i asked about the dolls, but was told, "I don't think we carry those ma'am."

OK, then i will get it on Friday along w/ everyone else.

I ended up at two different Targets today, one in the morning, they had the HM 3 pack on the aisles already about 10 of them. I grabbed one and hopefully they'll price adjust it for me on Friday. It was $34.99.

Later, I went to a different Target to pick at a prescription for my son - also I was searching for the High School Musical 2 pack for $15.00 - these are all sold out at every Target in mine area. I ended up with a rain check and target team member told me they should get them back in. Anyway, they had a 30 HM 3 pack of dolls. My youngest dd was with me at the time and went crazy. I said "Add it too you list for Santa.."

got my 3 pk tonight for 34.99 but had a 5 dollar off coupon from the grand opening so it cost me 29.99 for it. also looked at the doodle pros but they were only 9.99 on sale on BF for 8 so not enough savings to stand in line at target so I really dont have to go out on BF but will hit walmart first to get clothing and maybe hit target

:eyepoppin I found them!! I ran to my local store for the 2x today 30 minutes before closing.

There was a guy with a couple of boxes of these and he was very protective of them.

I went close to him several times and he tried to cover them up. He was called to the front and I had my DD12 snatch one before he got back. Now I don't have to rush on BF.