TARGET Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

Wow, it's amazing how you get used to a store having something on sale year after year. I'm kinda bummed no cheap Virgin Mobile prepaid phone this year.

Thanks for the ad Brad!

+1 on all of this. i'm on the hunt for the cheapest prepaid phone that i can find. almost free or free works for me.

i wonder what they'll do now that aquadots were recalled. if they'll leave the ad as-is or change it. i don't see aquadots being repaired before bf

My question is if the LCD TV/DVD combo plays hd-dvds. Does anybody know? All it says is that hd is displayed when connected to a hd source.

NO, it will not play hd-dvd discs. It will display hd content from an hd antenna or hd cable/satellite box.

Audiovox 10" Portable DVD Player is for 85.00 but when you check availability, it says out of stock. Only one store close to me has 3 in stock. Do you think they'll get more in and is this even worth it?

It also says on the ad list that the items with the blue shopping cart icon you can buy now for the black friday price or lower but I didn't see any. Am I missing something?

Thanks, Brad! This is a great looking ad. I see toys my kids actually would like, some potential gifts and even a few things for me. :D Target is closer to me than Wal-Mart, so I'll go there. Plus, it's in the same shopping center as Best Buy and Old Navy, so that'll be really convenient for me.

BUT their 5 year extended warrenty really isn't that bad. I think for the Wii (priced at $250 of course) it was $30. So something under $200 would be $25, I think. Not as low as Walmart's but cheaper than electronic store warrenties. You can buy the warrenty in the electronics department.

A store's add-on extended warranty, I guess, can be alright. But a basic 90 day warranty on an electronic item from the mfgr. really speaks to me about how much the mfgr., really thinks it'll last and how low quality the thing must be....the "mfgr." really thinks it'll last with that long a warranty. :rolleyes:

Typical TV warranties from the manufacturer tend to be one year at least....and some are as long as three years. When I see a 90 day warranty is all that's being provided from the manufacturer, I have to ask myself why so short? And the inevitable answer always comes back to the fact that's the thing is cheap beyond compare......and may even outlive its 90 day warranty before blowing up.

Target doesn't do doorbusters on BF. At least they haven't for the last few years.

But they definately have limited quantities on some things (usually the best electronic deals) and once they are out, they're out. No rain checks.

If you are lucky enough, Target DOES do price adjustments within 7 days... so if your store has the same model available before Thanksgiving, you can get price adjustments to get the BF weekend sale prices. And since this is a weekend ad, you can go back Friday-Sunday to get your money back.

Just make sure it is the same box/model, etc. Should work fine for the movies I'm after :D but not necessarily for the electronics I want.

The TV's in the ad are pretty lame, the Trutech 19" has poor specs, and I'd rather pay the extra $100 and get the far better Sharp 19" that is in the Sears ad.

Olevia TV's are usually decent, but not something I would ever go for.

Only deals I liked in this ad were the DVD's for cheap. Rest of ad had nothing I was interested in. Target is already crossed off my list, as I'm sure Best Buy will have similar movie deals, or better.

My dad loves House. So House Season 1 and Season 2 for 14.88???!!!!????

I will take that...maybe WM will PM?????

Thanks Brad.....you are the best :D

That's the one thing I saw that I went "Oh I gotta get that!!!"

My DH loves that show and he watches them when he makes long trips for work, so those would be a perfect gift.

3-4 hours from now? LOL! I wish I could sleep that late.....

Wait until you get older......then you'll wish you could remember sleeping in until 10AM.

And we do hope you stay busy today and the next few days.....posting the likes of BB, CC, Staples, CUSA............

:)

I sleep until 10am because I'm usually up until 2-3am. I'm basically on west coast time :)

Will these be available online that day? Or is it only in stores. I sadly don't have a Target near me.:(

In past years, around 75% of the items were available online starting Thanksgiving Day. Some sold out quicker than others obviously.