KitchenAid Stand Mixer

danadw

You really want an Artisian, not just the stand mixer. The Artisian has a better motor and more attachments. Kitchen Aid has made the regular Stand mixer look just like the Artisian mixer, so make sure you are getting the correct thing.

Have you tried Ebay? I'm sure everyone that bought them during the Lowes price mistake a few mo ago & the Target clearance sale a week ago are selling them there! If your at Target check for the ultra power 300w model 100. They sold fast, but you may still be able to get a return or display. I got one there for $59.

They are expensive, but I agree it would be a great gift for someone or yourself!!!!! For sure, keep your eyes on Amazon. I know there is a website that watches the price of something if you put it in your Amazon cart. It may even be Amazon that emails you and lets you know if there is a price change.

I'll be watching BF deals for one of these too. I almost bought one last year but just couldn't spend that kind of $$ on myself. Kohls had a pretty good deal on the Artisian Kitchenaid last year and they had about 5 colors to choose from but you had to be there early to get it. This year I think I'm looking for a good food processor deal :)

Anyone know the best deals for the basic stand mixer. I saw Sears will have an Early Bird one for $159, but I can get one now from Target for $169. Any lower prices been noted from last year on these????

I know Target had them for anywhere from 85.00 to 55.00 (I know because I bought 2... one at each price)..

They were on clearance in their kitchen section.. display models are also a good deal :)

Guest Macrossmaster
An Artisan in Empire Red was my wife's Christmas gift last year. I know of no other gift which was so useful and still looks brand new. Great mixer, AND I got it at one of the famous Amazon.com deals. Paid under $150, but can't remember exactly what now. Keep an eye on Amazon – they'll be cheap. And careful of eBay – these babies are heavy – somewhere around 35 lbs!!

Amazon has the Artisan 5-quart in White for $189.99 shipped:

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KSM150PSWH-Artisan-5-Quart-Mixer/dp/B00005UP2K/ref=br_lf_m_1000156491_1_1_ttl/104-5571814-5883115?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=kitchen&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1RYZ1VZ6JE5X1S5W4YAQ&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=321099401&pf_rd_i=1000156491

Some of the other colors are $199.99 shipped.

Last year Amazon had rebates and/or $25 coupon codes. They haven't done the $25 off $125 coupons in a long time, so it may not be possible to get them for the $150 like last year, but still $189.99 is a decent price with no sales tax for most.

All of you are such super shoppers. I shop around and read the ads and I never knew Target was selling a mixer for $59!!! It sounds too good to be true. Kohl's has the Sunbeam mixmaster thru tomorrow for 99.99. That's the best price I've seen on any of today's mixers.

All of you are such super shoppers. I shop around and read the ads and I never knew Target was selling a mixer for $59!!! It sounds too good to be true. Kohl's has the Sunbeam mixmaster thru tomorrow for 99.99. That's the best price I've seen on any of today's mixers.

Walmart has the Sunbeam mixmaster in various colors for $98 everyday.