Have questions for a Kohl's associate?

Guest RealLivePrinces

OH MY!! It is getting earlier every year. I have never been to Kohl's on BF, but some friends do and say the deals are awesome!! I may need to venture there this year. By the way, I have a question. Can you get the ad for us?? Kidding of course, but I am waiting for this one.

Ive seen the adds for most places posted online. Ill check and see if Kohls was in there.

I just ordered a bunch of items online yesterday. They told me the Shipping date would be 3-4 weeks out. :eyepoppin No place I shop with is taking that long. Do you know if those dates are accurate? I tried calling but of course cant get through. If thats the case I will be canceling my order and they will find me shopping elsewhere:(

If you are cancelling cancel NOW!!! I tried to cancel an order and they told me you only have 2 HOURS to cancel after you place your order!

If you are cancelling cancel NOW!!! I tried to cancel an order and they told me you only have 2 HOURS to cancel after you place your order!

Thanks for the heads up, Im past the 2 hours so I guess they will be getting it all back as I am not waiting a MONTH for an order! :no:

Well they have lost me and my family as Customers after the RUDE treatment over the past 4 days and charging my credit card now at least twice for the same order and telling me I didnt cancel the other 2! Like I am ordering $hundreds of dollars for the exact things again! I have had it being on hold for hours and dealing with RUDE people. The MVC gold card is going through the shredder!

If anyone has a direct dial number to someone in CHARGE at Kohls please PM or post as once again another RUDE associate has called my house harassing me full of LIES, funny when I asked if I could record the conversation she stopped talking, then when I had six witnesses here and I was putting her on speaker phone she didn't have anything further to say. This is the same associate I asked to speak to a Supervisor and the number she gave me was not to a real person. They have charge my credit card without my authorization by reordering the things without canceling the original ordering when all they said they were going to do was upgrade the shipping.

about how many digital picture frames will each store have? Do you think they will be online also? I can't believe they are opening at 4am. Where i live kohls is about 30 minutes away from me and where we shop for BF its about 30 min to get there but in the total oppisite direction...... not really worth driving over an hour after shopping.

If anyone has a direct dial number to someone in CHARGE at Kohls please PM or post as once again another RUDE associate has called my house harassing me full of LIES, funny when I asked if I could record the conversation she stopped talking, then when I had six witnesses here and I was putting her on speaker phone she didn't have anything further to say. This is the same associate I asked to speak to a Supervisor and the number she gave me was not to a real person. They have charge my credit card without my authorization by reordering the things without canceling the original ordering when all they said they were going to do was upgrade the shipping.

OMG I am so sorry you are going through all this. i was worried when you said they were redoing the order. When I called I asked to speak to a supervisor. That is what I would push for. Is there any way to dispute the charge through the credit card? Keep pressing them. There is no reason you should have to go through all this BS.

OK, I have a question. Is there anything I can do with my Kohl's Kash Coupons? I didn't realize the last ones expired on the 7th (a Wednesday). I thought they were good through Sunday the 11th. I realized my error on Saturday when I pulled them out to go to Kohl's. I was so mad at myself and didn't go shopping.

OMG I am so sorry you are going through all this. i was worried when you said they were redoing the order. When I called I asked to speak to a supervisor. That is what I would push for. Is there any way to dispute the charge through the credit card? Keep pressing them. There is no reason you should have to go through all this BS.

Hi and thanks :D If it were my Visa no problem, with their own Credit card Im not sure. The Supervisors I have talked to were no better. I emailed everyone I could find on their web site-Board of directors etc. Funny thing is I just saw my answering machine caught part of one of the calls today and i have this one person on tape contradicting herself big time:yup: I am going to keep pursuing it as now they have made me so mad I dont want anyone to have to deal with the way they have handled things:mad:

hello all, i have a question about the portable 7" dvd player kit. The add says 49.99 and then right beside it ..it says after visa prepaid card. I tried to read the fine print on the bottom of the flyer. However, it's missing a side. My question is. "if anyone knows" you pay 79.99 and get the dvd player plus the visa prepaid card right there so you can use it immediately. Or is this perhaps a dragged out for months mail in kind of rebate. I would really appreciate it if anyone may have an answer. I don't want to end up at Kohl's at 3 in the morning if that's the case. I'd rather go to a store that opened at 5 or 6 with a deal i can get right there without having to go through the crappy rebate thing.

thanks so much

tiki

i see Kohl's has a lot of toys 50% off on BF. Two questions 1. will they have a lot/large selection of toys (i am particularly interested in the fisher price, lps and pp) and 2. Can i go in on Wednesday and put these toys on hold for 1 day, or will the bf toys have a different upc (i figured since it was 50% off they wouldn't have the different bar codes) TSM for any help! :rwb:

hello all, i have a question about the portable 7" dvd player kit. The add says 49.99 and then right beside it ..it says after visa prepaid card. I tried to read the fine print on the bottom of the flyer. However, it's missing a side. My question is. "if anyone knows" you pay 79.99 and get the dvd player plus the visa prepaid card right there so you can use it immediately. Or is this perhaps a dragged out for months mail in kind of rebate. I would really appreciate it if anyone may have an answer. I don't want to end up at Kohl's at 3 in the morning if that's the case. I'd rather go to a store that opened at 5 or 6 with a deal i can get right there without having to go through the crappy rebate thing.

thanks so much

tiki

The wording under the bottom of the dvd player in the ad says its a Visa Prepaid card by mail.

Guest RealLivePrinces

Sorry, guys. As you may remember, I was promoted last year, and I've since been upped a level from that. Tons of added stuff to do to get ready!

Can we please keep the Kohl's gripes outta this thread? I'm happy to help with any questions and that's hard to do with added negativity.

I have the ad here, it's hard to read some parts of that scanned copy. Leseee...

You do not have to use your Kohl's card to get this Kohl's cash offer. And our computer system doesn't allow us to take expired Kohl's cash. SOMETIMES the managers can just do a straight dollar deduction for the value, but really, we're under no obligation to do so. That's why the date is printed on the front. If it's any consolation, I do that all the time myself. Grr.

The ad really does say '2 frames'. But... last time it did that, we had to do a correction in store because it was actually just 2 faceplates. I could be wrong, but I don't think they'll be offered online (at least the cheaper one), since deals like that really get people to go instore and thus probably buy more.

Did anyone else notice the cheaper digital frame is buried in the book and the more expensive one is on the second to last page really obviously? Weird.

We had about 20 digital frames last year. They lasted into the afternoon. This year, there's much more buzz. If that's what you're after, I'd get in line early.

We have tons and tons and tons of toys and housewares. In fact, we just had 2 trucks filled to the brim with nothing but toys and housewares. And yes, same UPCs. You can try to put some on hold in advance... but we've asked to hold some toys until Black Friday and not even put any out to make sure we have a healthy stock.

Oh, if anyone goes the gift card route... the day after Christmas we're marking around 75,000 units down as clearance. Sunday after Black Friday, we'll be marking down existing clearance even lower.

Thanks RealLivePrincess for the help. I have a return to make at Kohls so may go back on the Sunday after BF to do that and check out the clearance. Sounds like they will be doing Kohls cash for BF purchases, when will they be dated for use. Once again thanks for all your help.

Guest RealLivePrinces

Not sure on the date, my guess is around the 27th, since that's when the current Beauty Cash ends.

You can get Kohl's cash with any tender. :)

Thanks for responding about the frame. I went in the store today and the clerk did not know but there was a sign for the 7" and it was this product number: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/electronicsgames/digitalframes/PRD~272042/7in+Digital+Photo+Frame.jsp

The description doesn't mention two different face plates.

You said this:

Did anyone else notice the cheaper digital frame is buried in the book and the more expensive one is on the second to last page really obviously? Weird.

I don't follow. I only see the frame in the middle of the ad. I don't see a frame on the second to the last page of the ad.

Guest RealLivePrinces

I just looked at the frame today and can confirm, it's two faceplates. the manufacturer lists them as '2 interchangeable frames' on the box. I posted that in its own topic to make sure people can see that.

The BF ad has 2 frames.... the nextal one on page 21 and a pandigital 8' on page 54 (139.99).

Guest RealLivePrinces
It looks like whoever scanned the ad only did the 38 early bird pages. The other 18 are sale prices for the rest of Friday and Saturday. Not as low in price, but still pretty good deals, especially if you don't want to wait in line for a couple hours. If anyone is interested in sale prices from the missing pages, let me know.

Another person posted in a different forum about the dvd player. They were told yesterday -11/19- that would be an instant rebate instead of what is printed in the ad and on the website. Can you confirm if they changed to an instant rebate or if it's still the prepaid Visa offer by mail rebate, please. Thank you.

OK, I have a question. Is there anything I can do with my Kohl's Kash Coupons? I didn't realize the last ones expired on the 7th (a Wednesday). I thought they were good through Sunday the 11th. I realized my error on Saturday when I pulled them out to go to Kohl's. I was so mad at myself and didn't go shopping.

Do you happen to have an answer for my question?

Do you happen to have an answer for my question?

She answered above:

You do not have to use your Kohl's card to get this Kohl's cash offer. And our computer system doesn't allow us to take expired Kohl's cash. SOMETIMES the managers can just do a straight dollar deduction for the value, but really, we're under no obligation to do so. That's why the date is printed on the front. If it's any consolation, I do that all the time myself. Grr.