Disney store deals!!!

EmConMom

I went to the Disney store today and a bunch of their clearance items were an additional 40% off. I got 4 princess tees each marked 4.99 for 2.99, a backpack for 2.99, long sleeved Princess shirt for 4.99, a pair of lightning mcqueen pjs and a plate set.:gdclap: :gdclap:

My total was less than 24.00, I was so excited. My mom went to another mall to that disney store and got more pjs, a princess toy, and a remote control for about 15.00:yay:

Just thought I'd share.

Thanks for the heads up! I hope you left some there, since I go to the same mall! My oldest ds needs some more jammies that aren't blanket sleepers, since it's not quite cold enough for that yet, and he totally looks like a sausage in the ones he wore last year!

Stacya, I did go to the Park City Disney store my mom hit up the Berkshire Mall. BTW, Childrens Place had several racks of clearance clothing too 4.99-9.99:D

I have to go to Wyomissing on Wednesday, so maybe I'll check out Berkshire while I'm up there, too, if the two of you didn't clean them out! ;) I was in CP last week and got some girls denim jackets for nieces for $4.99, but I have two boys, and I didn't see much there or at the outlet at Rockvale for boys...TONS of girls stuff, $2.99 and $4.99 at the outlet, but that won't do much for me...

Went to the Disney Outlet in Opry Mills Mall in Nashville, TN yesterday. Lots of items were half off the already reduced price. Got 2 Mickey mugs for $5 that had been $8.50 each.

Cashier was giving coupons good for 15% off any purchase in store and online from 11-1 until 11-17.

THANK YOU! I may just hit the mall tomorrow. I wanna make it a tradition to get my kids pj's for Christmas each year ('cause we all know how much kids love clothes for Christmas, lmao!).

I started buying pj's for my kids every year when my oldest was born. She is now 20 yrs old and still looks for her Christmas pj's. I think I would have a mutiny on my hands if they did not all get their pj's for Christmas.

I started buying pj's for my kids every year when my oldest was born. She is now 20 yrs old and still looks for her Christmas pj's. I think I would have a mutiny on my hands if they did not all get their pj's for Christmas.

We do Christmas pjs too that the kids open Christmas eve night, wear to bed, and then wear to open Santa gifts. I also get whatever their favorites are that year. Last year it was dinosaurs, Barbie and Dora. This year it will be baseball, High School musical and horses.

The kids love it and love forward to it.

Wow, I haven't been to Rockvale in a long time, I seem to always be there on a 'miss' day and don't find any great deals. Great deals though, worth the :gd_steeri I hate driving on 30

I hate driving on 30, too, but I just cut thru Old Philadelphia Pike and go down Witmer to come out by Target...won't go any other way!

And you'll have to start making more trips to Rockvale, because their website says they're opening up a Disney Outlet in "Fall 2007." Didn't say exactly when, but I bet it's before Thanksgiving!! Can't wait!

Went to the Disney Outlet in Opry Mills Mall in Nashville, TN yesterday. Lots of items were half off the already reduced price. Got 2 Mickey mugs for $5 that had been $8.50 each.

Cashier was giving coupons good for 15% off any purchase in store and online from 11-1 until 11-17.

Awesome! I'm going to Opry Mills on lunch today! Hopefully there will be some good stuff left!

I hate driving on 30, too, but I just cut thru Old Philadelphia Pike and go down Witmer to come out by Target...won't go any other way!

And you'll have to start making more trips to Rockvale, because their website says they're opening up a Disney Outlet in "Fall 2007." Didn't say exactly when, but I bet it's before Thanksgiving!! Can't wait!

YES!!! I am so excited, I will definetly have to start making trips now.:gdclap: Thanks for the heads up!:yay:

At our store all of the costumes (except the deluxe tinkerbell) are 40 or 50% off including the accessories. Popular sizes are going fast so don't wait too long. All clearance is an additional 40% off and all the nightmare before christmas went 50% off (also going very fast).

Happy shopping :o)

Does anyone know if disney store does price adjustments? I paid full price for my daughters halloween costume ( scared her size would sell out) and now I read that they are on sale.

THANKS!! YOU GUYS ARE SO WONDERFUL!!:

Does anyone know if disney store does price adjustments? I paid full price for my daughters halloween costume ( scared her size would sell out) and now I read that they are on sale.

THANKS!! YOU GUYS ARE SO WONDERFUL!!:

i work for the disney store. with halloween costumes there are no price adjustments. the only way to get the cheaper price is to return the one you purchased and repurchase a new one off the rack. you cannot rebuy the one you returned. that is the only way to get an "adjustment". also with regular merchandise you have 7 days from date of purchase to get an adjustment.