*DEAD*Amazon Childrens Book Sale starting at 70¢ ..plus.. Buy 3 Get 1 Free Promotion

Mommax2in2006

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1/?tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&rs=16266391&sort=price&rh=n%3A16266391&page=1

Amazon.com is having a Sale on Children's Books with prices starting as low as 70¢. Many titles to choose from. The books are eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping on $25 or more.

Also many of the Books are eligible for Buy 3 Get 1 Free Promotion. (please note that the discounts are not taken until the Very last page of Checkout and will show in the upper right hand corner as 4 for 3 Promotion)

I got my son 32 books for $28.00 Shipped!!

I am so glad I submitted an order last night! By the time I got some for my kids, some for a nephew, and some for Sub for Santa, my total was higher than I had planned. I almost decided to wait overnight, and see what I thought I should cut. I ended up getting 67 books for $50.

Some of my order already shipped, I received an email today saying part of my order was canceled and Amazon gave me a $10 gift card code. When I look at my order, some are missing but some still say waiting to ship... hmm.. I have prime so I chose to have my items shipped as they become available, they sent 5 books in 3 shipments, 2 UPS and 1 Fedex :rolleyes: all are expected to arrive tomorrow. wow, just wow.

This is so frustrating. I've only had one other raw deal with Amazon, but this one takes the cake. I placed my order for 27 books for $32.xx with Free Super Saver Shipping. The books dropped off the order to 15 at approx. $15, and the shipping went up to $17. I just called and railed some poor CSR for the last 20 minutes, but he said that they would ship the remaining books and refund my shipping, so at least something came of it. What a crock!