Kid Tough digital camera on sale...

heatherkw

starting Sunday at Walmart and walmart.com the Kid Tough Digital Camera will be 48.88 down from 64.88. I just checked the web site and it's still 64.88 on their site so it probably won't change until Sunday.

btw I got the new ad for Sept. 30-Oct.6 if anybody is watching for anything in particular.

The set at Sams Club is $70.00; it does come the the case, but the case only costs $15.00, it would be a little cheaper to get them seperately at Walm-Mart.

thanks for posting the price! my store didnt have a price out and i was wondering what they were selling for. you're right.... since the camera is marked down right now, its cheaper to buy them seperate.

For those of you talking about the combo pack at Sams club. For my daughters birthday last year she wanted the mix stick and the stand that went with it. I couldn`t find them anywhere since they were clearanced out. I checked Sams club website and seen they have auctions on there. So I was able to get a combo deal with the mix stick and stand for around $30. So I would check their auctions on their site to see if by any chance they have the combo at a decet price. :D

How do you know which version. Is the packaging different. I got one at Walmart today but the girl in toys said that on saturday there is supposed to be a special pack. She said it should come with something else but didn't know what and said they haven't gotten them yet. I will definately check the ad on sat morning to see.

A 9 year old probably would think it's too childish and if he is actually wanting to learn to take pictures I would find a cheaper adult digital camera for him, the quality of the pictures will be a lot better and he's probably responsible enough to handle a "real" camera. You should be able to get him a 3mp camera for around a $100, maybe even less now that 5-8mp has become the standard. It's more expensive but I can guarantee in a few years he won't want to use a "kid" camera. I bought this camera for my 4 year old niece and it's great for her because when she drops it it's not automatically broken and she mostly just takes pictures of her cat and random things around the house so the quality really doesn't matter, but an older kid will probably want use it for vacation photos and things where you want decent quality.

A 9 year old probably would think it's too childish and if he is actually wanting to learn to take pictures I would find a cheaper adult digital camera for him, the quality of the pictures will be a lot better and he's probably responsible enough to handle a "real" camera. You should be able to get him a 3mp camera for around a $100, maybe even less now that 5-8mp has become the standard. It's more expensive but I can guarantee in a few years he won't want to use a "kid" camera. I bought this camera for my 4 year old niece and it's great for her because when she drops it it's not automatically broken and she mostly just takes pictures of her cat and random things around the house so the quality really doesn't matter, but an older kid will probably want use it for vacation photos and things where you want decent quality.

Thanks!!! That's what I was thinking, but I wanted some other opinions!

I did a keyword search at Wal Mart for "Kid Tough Digital Camera", and I never had one hit titled "kid tough". There was a couple Fisher Price cameras that talked about being able to handle kids being rough with it. Is that what you guys are talking about, or is there a different one? My ds might enjoy one of these.